offering two tarot readings for two ppl (one question each)

suimui10

This is offered on a first come first served basis.
Please do not PM me. Just post your question here.
I will respond to the first two people who post their question here.
As always, the more specific the question, the more specific the answer.

gratefully,
Sui

PS: I will post my readings here when I'm done. No guarantee about exact time. Just check in here to find your tarot reading. No PM's please. Thanks.

Last edited:

suimui10

Will I marry the man I am in a relationship with (next year let`s say...)

Hi Natasa,

I pulled a 5-card horseshoe spread for you.
Well, although this guy is in your mind (King of Cups) your cards offer a more personal reading, rather than a love reading. Sometimes this happens; you ask one question and the cards show what's really in your mind. So what's in your mind is the Strength card right now; you feel the need to withstand the current circumstances with strength and courage. The nature of your difficulties seem to be financial since there are two pentacles cards in the position of the unexpected and the position of the future. Both pentacles cards are very positive; one is the Nine of Pentacles and the other is the Ten of Pentacles. Both show you prosper, alone first (Nine of Pentacles) and as part of a family in the long-term future (Ten of Pents).
In the immediate future, you get an Ace of Swords. Prepare for major changes just as the Strength card showed you expected. This is good news. The Ace cards are always good news. However, as you seem to already know (and feel), new beginnings can be a bit unsettling and upsetting at first. Until the dust settles you might need to take special care. But the two pentacles cards show unexpected good fortune now and in the future, so it's all for the best!

Good luck! Hope some of it resonates!
Sui

Last edited:

suimui10

What will happen to me this year? professionnally ?

Hi asmodee,

I pulled a 5-card horseshoe for you too.
It turns out all 5 cards are about work so this is really in your mind and the cards responded to your question.
It seems you have just completed a part of a project right now (Three of Pentacles) and this motivates your thinking.
In the present expectations position, you have your boss in your mind (King of Pentacles). Apparently you are wondering if you did a good job so as to get more of the same. You seem to be a bit overwhelmed with things though. Perhaps you gave it your all but didn't get as much out of it as you would have liked. For sure things are not very stable (two of pentacles show fluctuating finances or juggling responsibilities). You are however totally exhausted even if you don't immediately recognize this to yourself (Ten of Swords shows in the position of the unexpected, so I suggest you focus on taking GOOD care of yourself physically and emotionally). The long-term card shows that you will work hard and achieve a lot but you will also choose to move on (eight of cups) since the situation won't be very satisfactory.
I think if this reading resonates, you have some decisions to make. Whatever you do, make sure to hear the voice within that tells you to take care of YOU first.

Hope this helps.
Sui

natasa

Hi Natasa,
your cards offer a more personal reading, rather than a love reading.

... But the two pentacles cards show unexpected good fortune now and in the future, so it's all for the best!

Good luck! Hope some of it resonates!
Sui

Acctually, at the moment I posted the question, I was on the phone with the architect, him, offering me some apartmant (I am thinking of changing the residence and moving in to a new house), so yes, this does make sence...
Glad that the outcome will be positive since I`ll probably need a loan from the bank in order to do this...

Thank you very much

suimui10

Acctually, at the moment I posted the question, I was on the phone with the architect, him, offering me some apartmant (I am thinking of changing the residence and moving in to a new house), so yes, this does make sence...
Glad that the outcome will be positive since I`ll probably need a loan from the bank in order to do this...

Thank you very much

You're welcome, Natasa!
Good luck with everything! :)

suimui10

Thank you very much SuiMui,

I was excited to read your reading,
You're right about almost everything : I am more than exhausted, I am sick of living.:crying:
There's just one thing : I had a boss but now I am self-employed.
So who do you think this king of pentacles is? my father or myself?
ten of swords in the position of the unexpected: that doesn't sounds good at all.

Thank you very much for this reading, It helped

Asmodee

Dear Asmodee,

The cards obviously painted your present and recent past/future.
If you are self-employed, you are the King of Pents.
The Ten of Swords simply says that you need a break. Please take it. Completely break from work. However short do something different or do nothing at all; sleep in, eat well, do something you enjoy that is not work or work related.
Please don't read more than you should in the reading. You are already aware of the effects of the Ten of Swords so hint the message and do what you can to heal. All you need is to rest!
Your zest of life will also return after a good rest. What do you like to do for de-stressing? A massage, a nice warm bath, comfort food, a walk, a trip, meditation, swimming, sports, what? Now is the time to do it!

blessings, and please keep well!
Sui :)

suimui10

Ok, no more readings, please: Two people got their readings and that is what the title says.

It is a pity the statement I quoted is not true, because THE FIRST PERSON did not get her reading.

Haizea, if you like to play with words, let me state the obvious: the first two people *with a valid tarot question*. Duh!

disrespect won't get you far in this forum or elsewhere,
Sui