numerology?

suimui10

Is numerology relevant to this forum?
Up until a friend offered me a real numerology reading I thought numerology was all about adding up your personal numbers and figuring the one number that is your fate. :p Needless to say, that perception of numerology is not very useful. Neither is it what numerology is truly about.
Do we have any numerologists on board?

Sui

PS: Mods, feel free to move this post wherever is supposed to be if this is not the right place. Thanks.

dr. farr

There have been numerous threads and postings relating to numerology, or aspects of it, here on AW; use the search function and enter numerology and check the search threads function-many will come up; several postings list important reference books on the subject (including at least 1 post on recommended books by me)
Important correlations exist between Pythagorian/Neo-Pythagorian "number" philosophy, and (Western) astrology...

suimui10

There have been numerous threads and postings relating to numerology, or aspects of it, here on AW; use the search function and enter numerology and check the search threads function-many will come up; several postings list important reference books on the subject (including at least 1 post on recommended books by me)
Important correlations exist between Pythagorian/Neo-Pythagorian "number" philosophy, and (Western) astrology...

Thanks, dr farr, I appreciate the heads-up.
I was hoping to re-initialize the topic but I'm definitely glad it's been discussed here. I will start reading the past threads and see if I can come up with an intelligent new question. ;)

Sui