no luck finding a job since 2018

ladyyoflight

hello
i been struggling to have a job since 2018
i though i would get one in jupiter inter dashs
but there is no luck
the amount of cv i sent is huge.
i would appreciate if you can tell me when will i get one?

(female):
22 March 1994 - 03:24 am
riyadh,saudi arabia

mathur_dinesh

You are in the sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Saturn since August/2020. It will last till February/2023.
Jupiter has been badly placed in transit till recently. It has now moved to Aquarius where Saturn and some other planets are placed. You should get a job latest by the middle of April/2022.

narasimha sharma

Moon anthra in the current running period Saturn dasha -Jupiter bhukti which is from April 2022 till July 2022 is a favorable period. You should land a job in the second week of may. keep trying hard and all the best. let us know on the updates.
hello
but there is no luck

(female):
riyadh,saudi arabia

creativei

hello
but there is no luck

(female):
riyadh,saudi arabia

It doesnt matter how qualified person is if bad time comes then he must reap that too dasa like saturn will teach life lesson in his style current you undergoing sat dasa from 2nd aspecting 4th 8th n 11th so he gives problems in these areas 8th is suffrrings humiliation sudden dusk in life also 10th lord with 8th in 3rd is somewhat weak in d10 10th lord mars is debilitated as per moon rasi 10th lord jup is retro so all these obstruct your professional success its ok for women since after marriage they endup as homemaker so dont expect much just accept whatever offer comes this saturn will be like this next budha dasa will be overall good u get all comforts through spouse only u r chart is not conducive for professional life. More you into profession much you get bang its my duty to say as it is. Profession exist but it will have roller coster style u move out from homeland less happiness from mom alwaus worry something take care eyes this sat dasa gona end 2023 after that you get all happiness and comforts. Lastly if yoi control your nature u r life will be happy thats what i wish to say. Currently gemini rasi persons suffering from astma sani many i know have lost job had mental worries depression just wait till 2023 march thereafter u rise in life. After march u get good job sure but i cant guarantee its stableness becoz astma sani stil in operation only relief guru gona transit to 9th so he does good.,

Goodluck 👍👍😊

ladyyoflight

You are in the sub-period of Jupiter in the major-period of Saturn since August/2020. It will last till February/2023.
Jupiter has been badly placed in transit till recently. It has now moved to Aquarius where Saturn and some other planets are placed. You should get a job latest by the middle of April/2022.

thank you
i find one but as they said to me today, the work papers and the starting of the job might be in april.
nothing will be official till then, so everything you said is righ
thank you again