NFL predictions

hiimnotcool

Why can't the moon conjoining the Royal Star be Philadelphia? All the top-flight FA's are coming here, we're riding a 6-game winstreak and when healthy US>Cowgals.

I expect a Philly win, for non-astrological reasons :D

hahahaha....riiiiiiiight.

Dallas at their best is far superior to Philly at their best. Our defense is MUCH better. Offense is ranked number 3 in the league. I'm really not sure how you could objectively say Philly is better then Dallas in ANY phase of the game (except kicking field goals of course hahaha)

I mean, I could go position to position but that would just be a waste of time. Philly probably has a few better individual players but not by much (Asante Samuel mainly, Jeremy Maclin is better than Roy Williams too)

All in fun of course:innocent:

(EDIT, figured it would be interesting to look at the stats of the primary players...I'll also say that stats don't show everything, but it's still fun to see)

Eh, I got bored. I'll just go through the QB, RB, WR, and TE numbers

Romo, Tony ACT TDS 24 INT 8 YDS 4,172 RTG 97.0 > McNabb, Donovan ACT TDS 22 INT 10 YDS 3,330 RTG 94.5

Barber, Marion ACT CAR 200 YDS 841 AVG 4.2 TDS 7 > McCoy, LeSean ACT CAR 154 YDS 633 AVG 4.1 TDS 4

Austin, Miles ACT REC 74 YDS 1,230 AVG 16.6 TDS 11 < (barely) Jackson, DeSean ACT REC 60 YDS 1,120 AVG 18.7 TDS 9

Witten, Jason ACT REC 88 YDS 954 AVG 10.8 TDS 1 >/= Celek, Brent ACT REC 69 YDS 875 AVG 12.7 TDS 8

Last edited:

shawn

bad news for cowboy fans hoping to win their division this weekend, as T SU conjoins both andy Reid's N MC, and donovan's N VE. T MO conjoins Tony romo's N NO, which is unfortunate for him, as this is akin to the ancient myth of the dragon swallowing the moon. not finished grading this one yet, but leaning strongly toward philly, right now.

Hey there. Been following this thread for a couple of weeks, excellent work all.
Agree with Shawn (Courtney?) on Phi / Dal. Jupiter is in a good position for the Cowboys though, opp Mars (Romo) trine MC (Philips) and trine Venus in Dallas First Game. Just don't know whether Jupiter will be positive with the Moon opposing in the 1st half, triggering the Venus semi Jupiter aspect in operation. Jupiter also rules the away team in the game chart (start of the game). The Moon may also finish up sesqui the sun at the end of the game, which could spoil the Sun MC / Venus conjunction for Philly. Confusing. Might come down to a Field Goal.

Last edited:

LionKing

Don't be surprised when you see some upsets this weekend. Didn't like the news I heard that they might sit Drew Brees. Glancing at the odds charts it looks like things are being re-figured. All were zilch.

But I'll stick to the Cowboys... now the rest looks like this.

1. IND at BUF surprised to see that BUF was the odds fav on another sports bet site. But even though Moon is in it's joy at the end of the game. 7th H planets are too strong and Saturn is in an angle. IND wins.

2. NOL at CAR It looiks like the Saints are going to pull this off anyway.
1st H ruler is retro and in the 7th H. Jupiter is cadent but near the MC.

3. JAX at CLE The Moon and Jupiter are op of each other and in cadent H. Very diff chart to see where the game goes. It may be very tight. I will pick CLE because the Moon is in it's joy.

4. CHI at DET DET has suffered a terrible year. Sad to see that CHI is going to end it for them. CHI wins. same as above will play out.

5. ENG at HOU I can't accept that HOU is the fav to win the game. That is what the odds had posted. But looking at the chart with Merc retro and near the Sun... nix.... ENG is the winner.

6. PIT at MIA PIT doesn't look good here. Because of what I mentioned above. MIA is the winner.

7. NYG at MIN Probably one of the easy picks. MIN chart looks good for a win. Cancer is the 1st H and the Moon is in it's joy. Even though Saturn is in the angle... Pluto hangs on the DC. MIN wins.

8. SFR at STL Saint Louis has suffered a horrible year. The Moon is the best thing going for the chart. San Francisco wins.

9. ATL at TPB Merc the 1st H ruler is retro. Tampa is the winner.

10. PHI at DAL yea I already said DAL is the winner.

11. GBP at ARZ It looks like the Cards win this one. Sun is cadent in the 6th H and Sat is cadent in the 3rd H. Moon is in the 2nd good for the Cards. ARZ wins

12. KC at DEN same as above the fav will win this game. DEN is the win.

13. BAL at OAK The Sun is close the the 5th H and the Moon is in the 1st H. BAL is the winner.

14. WAS at SND Sun and Venus in the 5th H as said above. Chargers are the winner.

15. TEN at SEA Same as above... fav the winner and the fav is TEN

16. CIN at NYJ Mars is retro as the 7th H ruler. Venus is in the 4th H. The 1st H ruler. Well it will be a cold game but the NYJ is the winter.

Happy New Years weekend everyone enjoy the game and may this year be a blessing for everyone.
*** Changes in the game sched due to weather and terrorists will nill my picks. V/r LionKing

shawn

this week's time changes include bengals moved to nite game and eagles / cowboys moved to 3:15 cst. andy reid finishes the game with N AC near the MC and N MC near the DC. wade phillips angles will not be angular at end of game, and even tho he has some good aspects, i have to go with eagles.
liking the steelers to win as big ben's N SU culminates at end of game

Frank

this week's time changes include bengals moved to nite game and eagles / cowboys moved to 3:15 cst. andy reid finishes the game with N AC near the MC and N MC near the DC. wade phillips angles will not be angular at end of game, and even tho he has some good aspects, i have to go with eagles.
liking the steelers to win as big ben's N SU culminates at end of game

The game chart for Eagles/Cowboys game looked terrible for the visiting team.

shawn

it may be a quick exit this year from the playoffs for donovan and the eagles, as wade phillips N MC /UR are culminating at the end of the game, almost assuring victory for his cowboys.

Awakened_Pisces

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=onzfileGH53Ob-u1222797239

I'll go with Eagles for the rematch.

Reasons: Mars in the 12th, I don't like that for the home team(Dallas). I think they come out lackadastal and they'll be bit with some penalties early on in the game.

On the other hand, Sun is entering a Cazimi with Venus. A Fabolous aspect.

But the other team is Aquarius, whose ruler is Saturn. Saturn's exalted in Libra and the sun is in Capricorn who also rules Saturn.
So I think that the sun is shining on the Eagles side today.

Eagles-24
Cowboys-20.

There's also the Moon-Uranus-Pluto mini grand trine to look at. I think the defense will be aggressive, wanting to make a run for Jim Johnson. Similar to the way the Phillies were propelled by the death of Harry Kalas.

LionKing

Jets vs Bengals The game starts off horrible for the Bengals. Moon is the ruler of the AC and the Moon is in it's fall and at a malific 19 degree of Scorpio. At the end of the game the Sun is the ruler of the AC but then it is cadent. Aqu is the sign ruler of the 7th H. Uranus is co ruler and in a succedant H. I will vote for N.Y Jets to win.

Yes! The Cazimi! Awakenedpisces spotted the same thing. This should benefit the Cowboys. Cowboys should win.

Enjoy the games crew. V/r LionKing

hiimnotcool

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg....gif&res=63&va=&cid=onzfileGH53Ob-u1222797239

I'll go with Eagles for the rematch.

Reasons: Mars in the 12th, I don't like that for the home team(Dallas). I think they come out lackadastal and they'll be bit with some penalties early on in the game.

On the other hand, Sun is entering a Cazimi with Venus. A Fabolous aspect.

But the other team is Aquarius, whose ruler is Saturn. Saturn's exalted in Libra and the sun is in Capricorn who also rules Saturn.
So I think that the sun is shining on the Eagles side today.

Eagles-24
Cowboys-20.

There's also the Moon-Uranus-Pluto mini grand trine to look at. I think the defense will be aggressive, wanting to make a run for Jim Johnson. Similar to the way the Phillies were propelled by the death of Harry Kalas.

Dallas is central standard time so the game starts at 7:05-7:30 so that will put Mars in the 1st. Other than that I sadly agree that it looks like the Eagles win this. BUT, I did notice that Venus is approaching Cazimi but it isn't quite there at the start of the game for Dallas. I'm gonna make the chart for the end of the game to see if it perfects. If it does then I'll be a little more confident because that is a very strong aspect.

I'm hoping Shawn and Lionking are right though. I've been wrong the past 2 weeks regarding Dallas so I'm desperately wanting to be wrong again.

shawn

joe flacco getting T MA trine N UR and T UR sextile N NO and N JU, his chart looks well above average. his coach getting a t square to N JU /UR opp from T MO, which also trines his N MO / NO conj and sextile N SA. i think this is a good mixture of aspects for him, and both N SU and N MA will be angular near end of game.
tom brady has T SU / VE / NO opposing the MC of his timed birth chart, and T SA opp N MO, near culm at end of game. i would grade this as below average for him. Belichick may be more confused than ever as the lineup in cap squares his N NE, first qtr. T MA sqr N MA is not so hot for him either and i think his team will lose as T UR culminates near end of game.

several decent aspects for aaron rodgers including T MA sextile N NO, T JU sextile N NE and T NE trine N VE. he also has the benefit of T MO being in his sun sign, tho it is still 6 degrees from conjoining his sun at end of game. N MA will anticulminate near the end of game for him and i think his chart looks above average, even tho he will have no natal planets above the horizon at end of game. his coach getting the lovely sextile to N ME from T SU / VE / NO, some of them partile. T MO is less than 3 degrees from conjoining N VE, and makes an even wider trine to N JU. his chart is well above average as N JU culm at end of game.
kurt warner is a tough nut to crack, and he can still win with ****** aspects, which is good news for him because i think his aspects are not great. T MA opposes N NO and T JU squares N JU. T JU also trining N SU and possibly N MO also, which could save the day for him. N UR anticulm at end of game is worrisome. his coach shows no angularity at end of game and his aspects are not great either, as T JU opposes N UR. this one looks like a packer win to me.

LionKing

Balt vs New Engl.

Joe Flacco has the benefit that the Sun is in his natal trans with Venus in near Cazimi. Saturn is in the 4th angle. The AC begins with Cancer the ruling sign but the Moon still sufers fall in Scorp. But will make no diff when it changes to Sag at the games end. By that time the Cap is the sign ruler of the 7th H, and Saturn is in the angle H of the 4rth.
Ravens win.

Kurt Warrner will benefit from the Moon going into Sag during the start of the game. Kurt being a Cancer native. But remember... the Moon went into Sag and Rogers is a Sag native. Looking at the game chart it looks pretty even. But the 2nd H of money planet Merc is retrograde for the fav... and the fav is Green Bay. The radical 2nd money planet is Jup and it is in an angle. Rogers does good, but Arizona wins.
V/r LionKing

LionKing

...hey, that last play in OT by Green Bay Quaterback, Rodgers,...was that an interception, a fumble or a short punt?:D

I think it was a little of all things... it fell out of his hand while it was some-what going forward....then it hit someones foot.... then it flew by happenstance to number 58 who ran it in for a touchdown.... very strange. Ha!
v/r LionKing

LionKing

Ok... here we are with divisional playoffs. I would llike to make known that there are three birthdays. One happened on Friday which was Drew Brees. The other birthdays would be Jim Caldwell coach for Indi, and QB Joe Flacco.

Now I know this is quick... but all home teams will win. Except one. Minnesota will be upset by the Dallas Cowboys. Strange for a south team to go north this time of year for a win... but that is how I see it.
V/r LionKing

shawn

i am with you on the cowboys game, king, and i think all 4 games may be close, but i am taking the cardinals plus 7 against the saints. i think the cards will win outright. ravens will give the colts all they can handle before peyton manning leads a game winning drive, late in the game. jets may open up a can of whoopass on the chargers too, but i think phillip rivers wins the game late.

LionKing

i am with you on the cowboys game, king, and i think all 4 games may be close, but i am taking the cardinals plus 7 against the saints. i think the cards will win outright. ravens will give the colts all they can handle before peyton manning leads a game winning drive, late in the game. jets may open up a can of whoopass on the chargers too, but i think phillip rivers wins the game late.

Oh I agree. These are tough charts and a lot to consider. I couldn't believe that there were going to be that many birthdays on this weekend. To me... it sort of an extra burst of energy.

Peyton Manning still is a curious athlete. I investigated him a little bit more. Of course we found out that when Mars was in Cancer it didn't effect him because that is a natal area of him. Then the year he was born makes him a Dragon in Chinese astrology. Ha! This dude could probably write another page in "The Art of War" written by that Chinese General hundreds of years ago. He is a tactition to the max.

The other curious thing on this weekend. Wade Phillips is a Cancer. Brad Childress is a Cancer. Romo is a Taurus, Brett Favre is a Libra. Moons and Venus' in civil war.

I took my picks not only from the odds... but also from the energy that the team plays on the field. Who wants this the most? Who is hurt? Who is playing like they are hurt? Yea.... there are a lot of things to consider.
V/r LionKing

shawn

just had a phone visit with courtney, and we are in agreement on cardinals plus 7. we both like manning to win the game late against the ravens, and we both had a lot of trouble picking a winner in cowboys game, even tho wade phillips has excellent aspects. her most confident pick was that the chargers will race out to a big lead on the jets, taking the air out of their balloon early. i think the jets will end the game well, but possibly too little, too late. take the chargers on the halftime bet.