NFL predictions

shawn

looks like we are improving on our picks, overall, Lion King, but i wish i knew why some players respond to their transits they way i would expect, like joe flacco and drew brees, who may be on a collision course for the super bowl. others, like byron leftwich, and jason campbell accomplish very little even with nice transiting aspects.
the most reliable indicator i have found yet is that transiting squares and oppositions from mars to saturn almost always result in a loss. this was true for ben roethlisberger, jim mora, and tony sparano this week.
the mars return works wonders for even the biggest underachievers, like david garrard of the jaguars whose mars is about 4 degrees shy of returning. he may benefit from this aspect next week also.
having their natal sun culminating near the end of the game helped make winners of mark sanchez, carson palmer, and kyle orton.
what say you, my friend?

LionKing

The Indi game last night had me review the chart. The one thing that does stand out... Moon conj the node in the 8th H. I should have seen that one but it got by me.
Who would have thought that Washington would lose to Detroit? That is another review.
My pick on 49ers as the winner could have been... but the game went longer than the 1600 hour and I didn't go further... lesson learned.
But Dallas does have me worried tonight. We'll see.
V/r LionKing

shawn

coach john fox of the carolina panthers will have his natal sun culminating at the end of the game, and i am concerned that if he wins, we may have to put jerry jones on suicide watch!:devil:

LionKing

Ha! Thats pretty good. It's half time and Dallas is looking like sh8t. I'd hate to face Jerry the next day what-ever happens.
V/r LionKing :sick:

LionKing

Wow! What a shock Dallas defense was! They had their game face on. If it wasn't for Ratlif, Ware, I'd hate to see what would happen. I hate to see the RB's in the handicap zone. They need Marion Barber back on the field. And Roy Williams needs to show he's on the team.
V/r LionKing

shawn

cowboys defense turned things around in the second half for sure. I am so happy for my good friend jerry and his new football palace!
Just ran my charts for next sundays games and there are some excellent aspects. mars trine uranus, and mercury opposes uranus, sextile to mars. the moon in aries promises lots of fast paced games with plenty of exciting plays and last minute wins. we must be nuts to try to predict who will win these games!
The first game on the docket is raiders at texans. texan coach Kubiak is getting the dreaded opposition from mars to natal saturn, as well as T SA conj N MA, OUCH! he may be the first coach fired this year, esp. if they lose a home game to the god - awful raiders. Jaguar running back maurice drew ran up and down the field last week against the texans and if the raiders are smart they will use the same strategy with darren mcfadden running the ball, and limiting the amount of throws jamarcus russell has to make. russell is getting helpful trines from T SU to N JU and T MO to N ME. I will be picking the raiders in the upset of the week here, or at least to cover the point spread of 9 or so.

shawn

the jaguars will have a very aggressive game plan on offense this week and i look for qb david garrard to deliver a win for the home crowd as mars returns to his natal place.
ravens at patriots may be a preview of this years afc title game, as the patriots continue to struggle in the red zone. the T MO in aries bodes well for aries coach belichick, playing at home. the moon makes helpful trines to bradys saturn and his coachs pluto, both angular at the end of the game. ravens qb flacco will have a good game too, but transiting mars opposing his natal sun suggests that things may go against his team in the end.

the browns are bound to improve from their dreadful loss last week to the ravens, but in the end they will be no match for bengal qb palmer as his N UR culminates at the end of the game, in good aspect to T UR, MA , and ME.

The woeful chiefs should improve over last weeks loss to the eagles, but eli manning will find little resistance, in a dominant performance of the giants against kc.

LionKing

I haven't began yet... I did look at a chart of Dallas though. Nothing outstanding.

I will say this before I leave this message... remember... full moon weekend. Winners become losers... losers become winners. Ha! And Frank thought retro Merc was a problem.
V/r LionKing :crying:

shawn

yes, i agree that the full moon the heavily aspected uranus will make for an interesting weekend in which a number of dogs may have their day.

the bears are sure to struggle with the lions as bears coach lovie smith is getting the square from T ME to N SA, and the inconjunct of T MA to N SA. they may have just enough to win as his qb cutler is getting T MO sextile N VE and T ME trine N ME. I like the lions plus the ten points or so that the oddsmakers are giving them.

will the qb switch in tampa help the buccaneers get their first win of the year, or will redskin coach zorn quiet his critics with a win at home? both coaches are on the hot seat already this year, and for zorn's sake, lets hope that T MA has completed its square to N SA and the redskins can find the end zone for a change. Why not, everyone else scores on the bucs? This one may be closer than the 7 point spread that oddsmakers have posted.

you should take the time to examine the synastry between colts coach caldwell and his qb manning, as things really line up along the last decan of cancer / capricorn for them. I have to believe that manning will be frustrated at having to settle for field goals rather than touchdowns while leading his team up and down the field against the seahawks, as T MA is conjunct N SA. T MA also opposes coach caldwell's N SU, and this game could come down to a last minute field goal attempt to either win or lose the game. T MO in aries should give aries manning the boost that he will need to get the win at home.

the jets are sure to give the saints all they can handle, and maybe more than they can overcome, as the T MO makes lots of helpful aspects to both jets qb sanchez and coach ryan. saints qb brees is still getting helpful transits to his natal sun / mars conj, but his coach is getting squares from both transiting sun and moon. jets plus seven is definitely the play here, even tho the saints may come out on top.

the dolphins are sure to continue to struggle scoring touchdowns as T MA is still opposing coach sparanos N SA. bills coach jauron shares the same birthday as sparano and will have to overcome T ME conj. N SA and also T SA conj. N ME...ponderous...I think his qb edwards will be in a good mood at the postgame press conference as T VE is conj N ME, suggesting that his bills will get the win on the road.

shawn

kyle boller is expected to start at qb for the rams at the niners this week and his transits include a sextile from the north node to his natal uranus. his coach is getting the trine from T MO to N UR and both will have N UR angular near the end of the game, suggesting the possibility of an upset. their counterparts for the niners are roughly the same ages as they are and share this uranian angularity. i think this will be an exciting game in which the niners are getting enough venus influence to show that they will be happier at the end of the game, because they are likely to win.

the broncos may be riding high on their 3 game winning streak, but their coach mcdaniels will feel the frustration of T MA conj. N SA this week and almost assuredly will taste defeat for the first time this season against the cowboys.

i will not bet against the steelers at home on the sunday nite game against the chargers, as pisceans roethlisberger and tomlin will have their natal suns culminating at the end of the game. who else would you rather have than big ben running the 2 minute drill for a victory at the end of the game?

interested to see the grudge match of brett favre and the vikings hosting the packers monday nite. T MO will be tightly conjunct Favre's N SA at the end of the game suggesting to me that he will use the conservative approach that includes a strong dose of leading rusher Adrian Peterson, and not rely on winging the ball around the field. The vikings look like the better team and they have better transits and the home field advantage to boot. This one may not be all that close unless packer qb rodgers does something spectacular. Vikings win handily, i think.

shawn

so brady quinn is out and derek anderson is in as qb for the pathetic browns. now cleveland has even less of a chance than they would have with the unproductive quinn at qb. anderson is getting the dreaded square from T MA to N SA and may wind up putting up more points for the other team than he does for his own.
My other strongest picks are the Cowboys over the broncos, the jaguars over the titans and bills over dolphins. considering a few dogs too, like detroit or seattle plus 10 or more. how about the raiders? can they keep it within 9 points against the texans?

LionKing

Yea... I notice that a few running backs are back in action. I thought QB Peyton Manning may have problems with Mars in Cancer. True he hasn't been the the Mannig that we all know of (true to Mars in Cancer there) but there has been a pass that caught everyone's attention. But the 2 Min QB award... Drew Brees for the past month, but Payton Manning is still incredible with Mars in it's fall.

Now RB Marion Barber is back. Ladanien Tomlinson is back. Will it change games... possible. QB Tony Romo is also dealing with a Venus in it's fall. And boy does it show. But just like PManning... I think he will pull it off.

I have all the game astro charts done this afternoon. I will take a look at them in a few hours and give my picks. Until then crew... later.
V/r LionKing

LionKing

Howdy crew and this is my picks. Pretty tough since I already mentioned the Full Moon weekend.

Det Lions at Chicago Bears. I was just about ready to swing Lions side. Not because of last weeks win against Washington or their name. But because of what I mentioned about the Moon. Then something caught my eye. Conjunction of node antisci to MC. So hey… it just said too much. Bears win.

Cin Bengals at Cleve Browns. The most that spoke to me in this chart was the trine of Saturn to North Node. Even though it is @ 4 degree at suppose game end, it seems close enough to call the 1st house the winner. The game goes to… The Bengals.

Tampa Bay Bucks at Washington Redskins It looks like a ping pong game going on in the 1st house with Neptune and Uranus with Merc being the ball. Let’s not forget that at games suppose end, Leo is 7th house ruler. With the Moon Full the 7th house ruler is the Sun in the 8th House with Saturn being present. Don’t forget that the Sun is in it’s fall in Libra. I see a Redskin winner.

Oakland Raiders at Houston Texans That MC is in the high 20s at games end and it rules! Houston Texans the winner.

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots New England was favored to beat the unbeaten Ravens -2 odds. Wow is that tight! But at games end Jupiter is close the AC.
But the big thing on the chart is another antisci to MC to North Node. New England will win.

New York Giants at Kansas City Chiefs It looks like the Sun is in trine to Eli’s natal Sun. He should do well. I see no problem for a New York win.

Tenn Titans at Jacksonville Jags This looks like my revenge for bad calls. Let these losers beat each other up… ha! Titans were fav by -3, I beg to diff. I will say the Jags will take this one because 7th house POF matches 5th house cusp. Jacksonville Jags win.

Seattle Sea Hawks at Indianapolis Colts Like I said Payton Manning has suffered some with a Mars fall in Cancer. But he has done good. Early in the week there was no clear odds on who was the fav. It was like the continuing fight between Conan Obrien and the New Jersey Mayor… ha! But since the report of Hasselbeck is doubtful… Colts are the fav by 10. The stars say AC conj north node without a doubt… an Indi win.

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins Aries in the 1st Mars in the 3 decant in Cancer. Buffalo Bills look good for this one. Remember Sun is in it’s fall in Libra.

New York Jets at New Orleans Saints This looks like another great day for Drew Brees.
His natal Sun will be in the MC and not far from the North Node. Enough said… New Orleans Saints win.

St. Louis Rams at San Fran 49ers Moon in 1st, Mars in 4th, north node in 10th house. 49ers will win.

Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos Tony Romo has suffered. But I feel that it all will come to an end Moon is good on the cusp of 1st H. Mars in the 4th. Merc 2nd house ruler is asp of AC. Dallas will win.

San Diego Chargers at Pitt Steelers I will go against the grain and pick the San Diego Chargers to win this one. Saturn is sitting in the 4th H at 27 deg and North Node is in the 7th H at 27 Degrees. S.D. win

Monday nigh Football has the Green Bay Pzckers visiting the Minn. Vikings. Tough call but because of the Moons placement and antisci falls into the 2nd House Minn. Vikings will win.

Let's enjoy! V/r LionKing

shawn

the only 2 underdogs that i have picked to win this sunday are the broncos at home and the jaguars on the road. The cincinnati bengals have a shot at upsetting the baltimore ravens as the T MO opposes Raven qb flacco's SU / JU conj.

LionKing

I'll take bigger risks... all odd makers win... but... Atlanta beats 49ers and this is the biggest risk... St Louis beats the Vikings...wow I can't believe I said that... ha! V/r LionKing

shawn

this is a classic sort of let down game for the vikings, coming off of the emotional high of their monday nite win at home over green bay, and they have some tough games coming up, which makes rams fans hope that the vikings may be looking past them , and who could blame them if they are, as the rams are one of the worst 5 teams in the league, along with the raiders, chiefs, buccaneers, and browns.
You know the old saying, "On any given sunday..."

LionKing

Boller has shown how much inexperience he still has. He crams the 20 yard red zone and makes turn overs by bad routs and bad throws. Ugh!
I lost that one. V/r LionKing

Last edited:

hiimnotcool

As long as Dallas won.

I'm nervous about the Falcons game for them in 2 weeks though. I looked at an electional chart for the start of that game and it didn't look good at all. What methods do you guys employ to decipher the victors?