Next relationship?

Ttlow

Hello everyone!
I’m women, wanted to know more about when will I met a new man, new relationship, get married?
Who can he be based on my astrology (job, status, appearance, family )? My Darakara is Sun Mrigashira Gemini 10th Thank you xxx

15 June 1995
4:15 PM
Coulommiers, France

Sujit

Hello everyone!
I’m women, wanted to know more about when will I met a new man, new relationship, get married?
Who can he be based on my astrology (job, status, appearance, family )? My Darakara is Sun Mrigashira Gemini 10th Thank you xxx

15 June 1995
Coulommiers, France
Your chart ascendant sign is Virgo. Current time is ruled by Rahu and chart ruler Mercury.
Planetary influences are not favorable this year to enter or maintain relationships.
Home peace and health of parents would bring some worries this year.

Ttlow

Your chart ascendant sign is Virgo. Current time is ruled by Rahu and chart ruler Mercury.
Planetary influences are not favorable this year to enter or maintain relationships.
Home peace and health of parents would bring some worries this year.
Thank you! Do you think it’s possible to know more about the future spouse with Vedic?

Sujit

Thank you! Do you think it’s possible to know more about the future spouse with Vedic?
I don’t think so Vedic astrology can predict spouse appearance, status, job from your chart.
What you hear is all hype, false, misleading.

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello Ttlow,

I don't think that in the months to come there will be something important and serious in this area, but rather an objective to be achieved in the professional working environment.

More relevant would be next year from mid-May 2024. It is by wanting to improve the consideration of the other towards you that you will be in love. This will be in favor of wanting to be the best possible in relation to what is difficult to achieve. This is what will make you appreciated and loved. You will tend to want to do the best possible through your approach, this is what will have an impact on you. This will lead you to evolve what you aspire to, this is what will promote what you want to do.

Ecliptique. :)

Ttlow

Hello Ttlow,

I don't think that in the months to come there will be something important and serious in this area, but rather an objective to be achieved in the professional working environment.

More relevant would be next year from mid-May 2024. It is by wanting to improve the consideration of the other towards you that you will be in love. This will be in favor of wanting to be the best possible in relation to what is difficult to achieve. This is what will make you appreciated and loved. You will tend to want to do the best possible through your approach, this is what will have an impact on you. This will lead you to evolve what you aspire to, this is what will promote what you want to do.

Thank you so much for your awnser! I appreciate 😃 Did you know with what kind of person or who he is?

Ecliptique

no Ttlow, in my opinion it is not possible but when you start talking you will understand after a while that it is this person. Good luck.

mathur_dinesh

Hello everyone!

15 June 1995
Coulommiers, France
I have a different take on this matter. If you wish you can find out the appearance, financial status, temperament etc of future spouse through your birth chart but it requires close study and time which for us working on such an open site is impractical.

Hello everyone!

15 June 1995
Coulommiers, France
Hello. Taking a look over your information, I firmly believe you will experience a rest period of at least a few months. But 2024 is a year in terms of movement in the field of love for you, so I don't think you'll spend more than a year single.

Ttlow

Hello. Taking a look over your information, I firmly believe you will experience a rest period of at least a few months. But 2024 is a year in terms of movement in the field of love for you, so I don't think you'll spend more than a year single.
Thank you ✨