News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

from Gurmeet Singh on FB:

His time is very bad until May 1, 2024. More indictments are coming for him before July 15, 2023.
Astrology prediction given 2 years ago came correct today! - GURMEET SINGH
"INDICTMENTS COMING, GET READY,
So many people are asking me this question “When Donald Trump will be indicted?”. My response is that I had already answered this question in July 2021, almost 2 years ago, that Trump will be indicted any time before May 1, 2024. Then in my subsequent astrology updates I had mentioned the time window between March and September 2023.
The moment has finally come, Donald Trump will be indicted any time after March 4, 2023. Kevin McCarthy’s time is really very difficult and challenging between March 15 and May 15 this year. This has some relationship to the timing of Trump indictment. So, in this time window we should see the indictments coming. We may be done with the indictments by June 1, 2023, but most definitely before July 15, 2023. Please remember March, April, May, June, July 2023 are very sensitive and challenging months for the country and our economy as well. "

leomoon

El Paso has been trying to get deadbeat trump to pay his bill for a rally held there over 4 years ago. Beto O'Rourke held a rally at the same time period and paid his bills within weeks of that rally. The deadbeat trump of course did not. Instead, he begs for money with his myriad scams online and also both in person and through the Senators and Congress now. Even L. Graham and Matt Getz are asking for $$$$$$ donations for trump's legal bills. The deadbeat does not want to take any of his quad=millions out of his billions piled up for lawyers either, and the suckers will keep sending him money.

I have to wonder what in the world the late Marty Robbins would have thought of this man and his beloved El Paso being screwed in such a way? I'm sure he himself would have helped pay the bill. In southern Arizona, they have a Marty Robbins museum which is really worth visiting near the Railroad tracks. His wife donated some of his beautifully ornate sewn clothes and boots and personal items to the museum.
There is also many of the old west people there such as the Tombstone clan. A jewel in the rough.

Marty Robbins was born in Glendale Arizona which is west of Phoenix. My roofer was a friend of his brother's so it was really nice talking with him and reminiscing some time ago.

El Paso City Marty told Jay Leno? , came to him in a dream. He may have been reincarnated and really did have that experience in a prior life, but the recording studio said the song was too long and didn't want to do it. It was a huge hit! There is also a part 2.
(Reincarnation story) Marty a cowboy and a girl he was infatuated there as part two outlines well - Here is part one that became the big hit: when he finally had it published.

From thirty thousand feet above
The desert floor, I see it there below
A city with a legend
The west Texas city of El Paso
Where long ago I heard a song
About a Texas cowboy and a girl
And a little place called Rosa's
Where he used to go and watch this beauty whirl
I don't recall who sang the song
But I recall the story that I heard
And as I look down on the city
I remember each and every word
The singer sang about a jealous cowboy
And the way he used a gun
To kill another cowboy
Then he had to leave El Paso on the run
El Paso City by the Rio Grande
The cowboy lived and rode away
But love was strong, he couldn't stay
He rode back just to die in that El Paso sand
I try not to let you cross my mind
But still I find there's just a mystery
In the song that I don't understand
My mind is down there somewhere
As I fly above the badlands of New Mexico

I can't explain why I should know
The very trail he rode back to El Paso
Can it be that man can disappear
From life and live another time?
And does the mystery deepen 'cause you think
That you yourself lived in that other time?
Somewhere in my deepest thoughts
Familiar scenes and memories unfold
These wild and unexplained emotions
That I've had so long but I have never told

Like every time I fly up thru the heavens
And I see you there below
I get the feeling sometime
In another world I lived in El Paso
Could it be that I could be
The cowboy in this mystery
That died there in that desert sand so long ago?

A voice tells me to go and see

Another voice keeps tellin' me
Maybe death awaits me in El Paso
El Paso City

leomoon

THIS is a worrisome chart imo, if I go by the critical degrees of the planets as I customarily would have done. VERY critical for violence. Not only that but Uranus near the MC- The 15th of Leo is considered to be "the worse degree of the Zodiac" according to Charubel a self-proclaimed mystic and astrologer long ago who wrote on degrees of the zodiac related to the fixed stars (I think it's the bear Dubhe and the "back of the bear" It's in my fixed stars and critical degrees books on Kindle.

Anyway, 17th of Taurus is another I'd mention there - very critical and it's on Uranus 9th of Taurus another OMG! The Emperor from the Bronx with no clothes will be a busy bee this weekend.

1680294330771.png

leomoon

donald j. trump IS the proverbial Emperor who had no clothes (Hans Christian Anderson):

What's the origin of The Emperor Has No Clothes?

The Emperor’s New Clothes was published along with The Little Mermaid in 1837.
The tale tells the story of two swindlers pulling a fraud on an exhibitionistic emperor, who is obsessed with clothing and fashion by telling him and his court, that they will tailor an outfit that can only be seen by the wise.
This results in nobody admitting that the emperor is in fact naked, up until the very end of the tale, when he is displaying it publically in the streets.
The story ends with a boy suddenly shouting “the emperor has no clothes” and the whole audience bursting out in laughter.

Used to describe a situation in which the general population is unwilling to recognize or admit the obvious shortcomings, issues, or flaws in a powerful or popular person or thing. Taken from the Hans Christian Andersen fable "The Emperor's New Clothes," in which a vain emperor is sold imaginary clothing (i.e., nothing at all) by two weavers who promise him that it is visible only to the wise and cannot be seen by those who are ignorant, incompetent, or unfit for their position.

Oddity

Sounds like Pluto in Aquarius came in with a bang; Trump's indictment?
I'm also thinking of the whole possibility of TikTok being banned!
You know that RESTRICT is an entire Internet censorship bill, not just a tiktok ban, don't you?

And up here, Justin shut down debate on the two Canadian censorship bills pending, so it looks likely that they'll both become law.

These are not good things.

sentR89day

You know that RESTRICT is an entire Internet censorship bill, not just a tiktok ban, don't you?

And up here, Justin shut down debate on the two Canadian censorship bills pending, so it looks likely that they'll both become law.

Pluto in Aquarius hits...right away! And no, I did not know that! :oops:

leomoon

trump better watch his big out of control mouth. He may get a gag order sooner than later which will be very tough on him.
Here is what he said today about a very respected judge who has been on the Supreme Court of New York Bench - and a judge for 16 years. He's also known as a no nonsense Judge - That means he runs a fairly tight ship not likely to play trumpian games!

Attachments

• Trump about Judge Merchan on his blog .png
    Trump about Judge Merchan on his blog .png
    61.4 KB · Views: 18
  • truth social 1.jpg
    truth social 1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 18

leomoon

What he said about Judge Merchan he has said before. Everyone hates trump (he says) who brings him to Justice. He definately has more than a few screws lose (old time saying) (see above posts of his rants

On Special Counsel Jack Smith:
Trump also called Smith a "political hit man" and accused the DOJ of being "corrupt" in a Truth Social post on Sunday.
"Jack Smith (nice, soft name, isn't it?), is a political hit man, who is totally compromised, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near our already highly WEAPONIZED & CORRUPT 'Justice' Department and FBI, which are stuffed with, and listening to, Radical Left 'MONSTERS,'

and:
as soon as Jack Smith put his suitcase in his home closet and got back from the airport from overseas in January, he came home to this one: (nice welcome huh?)
(see #1 below)

1680311463600.png

from comments:

Paraphrasing the illustrious Mark Twain "it's much easier to fool someone, than it is to convince them that they've been fooled".

Last edited:

leomoon

I'm rather certain trump has never read one book or paragraph of Carl Jung nor even heard the name nor term "projection" either. His niece has of course. She is a psychologist and sees how he projects all the time his worse traits onto others as he does daily in his posts.

Jung defines his concept of projection “Projection means the expulsion of a subjective content into an object; it is the opposite of introjection. Accordingly, it is a process of dissimilation, by which a subjective content becomes alienated from the subject and is, so to speak, embodied in the object. The subject gets rid of painful, incompatible contents by projecting them.”

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

note: My understanding is his father & mother were not particularly nice people. Especially his father, nor accepting of him or others. He too does not accept others nor their traits likewise as he was taught and learned. Ultimately, he has a very low self-esteem problem which he projects constantly onto others by bullying them and calling everyone names. His SUN (father) when he was born OPPOSES his MOON (mother) in his natal chart - showing they were at odds . Mother at home base (house 4) father in the outer world making money (career house 10) Nothing wrong with that, but they were not compatible perhaps. His 9th house ruler (house of conception) ruled by Mars (anger) with Mars hidden in the 12th on the cusp of the 1st - barely shown to the public if at all by the mom. Mom seethed by didn't show her anger. Instead, the son bore the scar in life. Mars opp POF (certainly, if you are honest with yourself, (generically speaking ) we'd have to say his posts of anger all the years he has been in public life in and out of office calling people and their families names, their wives, their in laws, their parents, etc - people he doesn't know - there is something very wrong with that man and this kind of inner anger.........

index.php

Last edited:

david starling

Why is the name George Soros, the hobgoblin of the right-wingers, being invoked by DeSantis as a way to disparage the indictment against Trump? Is Soros really involved, or just being used as a right-wing political dog whistle?

david starling

It's bipartisan here. Are the Canadian bills bipartisan?

david starling

Why is the name George Soros, the hobgoblin of the right-wingers, being invoked by DeSantis as a way to disparage the indictment against Trump? Is Soros really involved, or just being used as a right-wing political dog whistle?

Here's an article about it:

sentR89day

trump better watch his big out of control mouth. He may get a gag order sooner than later which will be very tough on him.
Here is what he said today about a very respected judge who has been on the Supreme Court of New York Bench - and a judge for 16 years. He's also known as a no nonsense Judge - That means he runs a fairly tight ship not likely to play trumpian games!

It's hard when he has South Node in Sagittarius! :p

leomoon

Of course, the right-wingers are fine with billionaires funding their own political causes.
Yep.....I'd love to see big money out of politics, but the crooked Supreme Court you know won't allow for it to be so. It was when the Supreme Court passed a decision essentially saying that Corporations were the same as People, therefore allowing for money into politics, that Mitt Romney (R-U) would repeat "Corporations are people my friend" as his mantra. Capitalism and greed, = the bane of this country and takes it down the path where we now are.