News Astrology and Mundane Events

david starling

That's scary!

Especially with Biden playing tough-guy. He ordered a retaliatory strike against an Iranian base in Syria.

Putinganda is revving up hatred against the Western nations on a regular basis.

As if anyone wants to replace Western hegemony with Chinese-Russian-Iranian-North Korean dictators ruling the world!

leomoon

Especially with Biden playing tough-guy. He ordered a retaliatory strike against an Iranian base in Syria.

Putinganda is revving up hatred against the Western nations on a regular basis.

As if anyone wants to replace Western hegemony with Chinese-Russian-Iranian-North Korean dictators ruling the world!
I don't know how a country (or a person) changes it's stripes or it's natal chart. I think it's easier for a person to do however then a country to do. I've changed mine somewhat. But there is nothing easy about it as it first takes an awareness and willingness to change one's spots. I don't see much awareness in this country. Our country's chart was born with Antares Rising (in Wartime with war on the horizon) We don't need to go out looking to get into wars however (as G.W. Bush did with Iraq) but when Japan struck first, we needed to respond. And Iran struck first in Syria. We are in Syria I understood, to take down ISIS as they are still on the periphery of Syria or keep them at bay and not in Syria (which is bordering the other side of Turkey) to attack Iran. President Biden will always listen to the Generals. trump will listen to putin. These will be the choices.

Last edited:

david starling

I don't know how a country (or a person) changes it's stripes or it's natal chart. I think it's easier for a person to do however then a country to do. I've changed mine somewhat. But there is nothing easy about it as it first takes an awareness and willingness to change one's spots. I don't see much awareness in this country. Our country's chart was born with Antares Rising (in Wartime with war on the horizon) We don't need to go out looking to get into wars however (as G.W. Bush did with Iraq) but when Japan struck first, we needed to respond. And Iran struck first in Syria. We are in Syria I understood, to take down ISIS as they are still on the periphery of Syria or keep them at bay and not in Syria (which is bordering the other side of Turkey) to attack Iran. President Biden will always listen to the Generals. trump will listen to putin. These will be the choices.

So Trump would be the Great Appeaser, giving the dictators what they want!

Well, it worked for Neville Chamberlain, so why not for Trump? :lol:

Hey, remember when Trump threatened Kim Jong-un and "frightened" him into an agreement to dismantle his nuclear weapons development?

Kim just unveiled a nuke he says could create a "radioactive tsunami"!

Last edited:

leomoon

Trump is being compared to Joseph McCarthy, circa 1950s. McCarthy's lawyer was non other then Roy Cohn. Remember when trump; said, "Where is MY Roy Cohn?" And William Barr heard the call and sent him a unsolicited 19 pages lengthy resume.

rf4qwthx7zemxcnobnqkjcvkm4_1.jpg

trump and his mentor - lawyer Roy Cohn (who was also Senator Joseph McCarthy's lawyer
He (trump) will end up in history with a worse (if that is possible) reputation than even McCarthy did in the end!

The term "McCarthyism", coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. Today, the term is used more broadly to mean demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.

david starling

Republicans are branding the probable indictment of DJT as an insignificant "political ploy". They don't deny that he's guilty of what he'd be indicted FOR, or approve of what he did. They just believe he's above the law in the State of New York. If he shot someone in the head on 5th Avenue, they'd say the same thing.

0045, with a License to Kill!

leomoon

Republicans are branding the probable indictment of DJT as an insignificant "political ploy". They don't deny that he's guilty of what he'd be indicted FOR, or approve of what he did. They just believe he's above the law in the State of New York. If he shot someone in the head on 5th Avenue, they'd say the same thing.

0045, with a License to Kill!
"The party of law and order no more"....at least where any of their party is concerned.

leomoon

Trump drums up support today at WACO Texas on the town's 30th Anniversary of the cult leader's devastating mass suicide:
Those who followed the cult leader David Koresh and would not come out and surrender instead decided to die inside the compound as the FBI seized it full of ammunition and illegal guns -

Thirty years ago, federal agents seized the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas.
  • Trump's scheduled rally in Waco falls in the middle of the anniversary of the months-long standoff.
  • The Houston Chronicle's editorial board said the choice and timing was deliberate.
A Texas newspaper called former President Donald Trump's choice to host a rally in the city of Waco ahead of a possible indictment as a "blaring air horn" for far-right groups.
"When Donald Trump flies into Waco on Saturday evening for the first major campaign event of his 2024 reelection quest, dog ears won't be the only ones twitching. Trump doesn't do subtle; dog-whistle messages are not his style. The more apt metaphor is the blaring air horn of a Mack 18-wheeler barreling down I10," The Houston Chronicle's Editorial Board wrote in a piece published Friday.
The New York Times reported that Trump's visit to Waco falls on the 30-year anniversary of the Branch Davidian siege. The months-long standoff, also known as the Waco massacre, between federal agents and members of the doomsday Branch Davidian sect resulted in the deaths of over 80 people.
Trump, earlier this month, claimed he would be arrested by the Manhattan DA investigating a $130,000 hush-money payment to the adult film actress Stormy Daniels. Although no indictment has been announced, Trump has continued to rally his supporters and make allusions to violence. Late Thursday, the former president warned that an indictment could result in 'potential death & destruction'

On Thursday morning, he called Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg a "Soros backed animal" — referring to a common racist anti-Semitic trope. Trump also mocked calls for his supporters to remain peaceful.
Trump supporters like Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Matt Gaetz of Florida as well as conservative pundits like Dan Bongino have spoken out in support of Trump.
The Chronicle said Trump's visit and timing were "deliberate," and called Waco "a shrine for the Proud Boys, the Three Percenters, the Oath Keepers and other anti-government extremists and conspiracists."
A headstone was made at the site of the siege that reads: "On February 28, 1993, a Church and its members known as Branch Davidians came under attack by ATF and FBI agents. For 51 days the Davidians and their leader, David Koresh, stood proudly."
That site is visited by extremist groups, and conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones have funded the construction of a new chapel, the Chronicle said in its editorial. The paper also noted that while there is no connection between the conspiracy theorists of today and the Branch Davidians, those right-wing groups find meaning in Trump's visit to Waco and said Americans should be concerned.
"They have heard him castigate the FBI and the "deep state," particularly after agents searched for classified documents at Mar-a-Lago. How they'll respond to his remarks, particularly if he shows up as the first former president in American history to face criminal charges, has law enforcement in Waco and beyond taking every precaution. What he says will likely set the tone for the presidential campaign to come. Every American should be concerned," The Chronicle wrote.

Last edited:

leomoon

The Whacko at Waco who led them all to their deaths:

His followers were schooled in war drills, living on a strict vegetarian diet, with TV and festivities forbidden. Men and women lived separately in celibacy. The rules did not apply to Koresh himself, who had TV, beer, meat and air conditioning - plus the women of the compound. Two of the kids in the compound, perhaps more, were fathered by Koresh, and he had a sexual preference for young girls, some as young as 11 or 12.

By 1991, he had established an outside residence in La Verne, California where he had 18 "wives" housed, including one who was age 12.

Federal and state cops were aware that he was stockpiling weapons and laid plans for a raid of the compound. The stalemate began on 28 February 1993 at 9:30 AM. As agents moved toward the fortress, a gun battle began. Four FBI agents and two cult members were killed during the day. Between March 1st and April 5th, 37 people, including 21 under the age of 18, left the fort. By Koresh's count, 96 were still inside. A siege was set up while Koresh awaited orders from God. On April 14th, he said the siege would end when he completed his manuscript on the seven seals of the biblical apocalypse.

On the morning of Day 51, 19 April 1993,
the FBI closed in, throwing tear gas into the building. When the attack began, fires broke out in several locations and the wooden buildings quickly became an inferno. On the news, Janet Reno announced that the fires started about 11:45 AM and were started by cult members. Some 90 died, including 17 children. Koresh's body was identified several days later, dead from a gunshot to the head.

Last edited:

leomoon

Did Steve Bannon give trump the idea of having his 1st official Rally at WACO? The idea of both Bannon & trump is to tear down the FBI and the entire US government all along. Making himself the victim of today along with David Koresh as the victim of 30 years ago? Both Koresh & trump have one thing in common, they both lead cults, as both of them have mass amounts of followers who did not question but simply follow and do what their leader says. Koresh was a egotistical Leo Sun with Uranus in close proximity to his Sun and an Aquarius Moon of the more selfish kind. He took little children for sexual gratification, many of them both in Texas and California. His Venus was closely conjunct his Mars in Virgo and he took the easy way out (a suicide) with a gunshot to the head in the end. A coward's way rather than face the music and a trial for his crimes. He was born with Saturn on the IC square his Ascendant exactly 90 degrees. his Saturn retrograde from a broken home.

david starling

NONE of these antics is appealing to anyone not already included in his MAGA coalition. That's only about 1/3 of eligible voters.

If the Republicans nominate him as their candidate in 2024, they'll be handing over the Presidential election to the Democrats.

leomoon

Mob style warning today given to Gov of Florida from trump via his lawyer:

“I would not want to enter the octagon with Donald Trump. Nobody comes out of that and looks pretty,” Christina Bobb said at a MAGA rally in Waco, Texas, Saturday afternoon.

Donald Trump lawyer and Right Side Broadcasting Network contributor Christina Bobb declared Ron DeSantis will emerge “bloody” if he challenges the former president in 2024.

The fighting words from a top Trump official follow increasingly vicious attacks being directed at the Florida governor by the former president.

sentR89day

Anti-LGBT law in Uganda. Even death for some offenses. I'm seeing the shadow side of Pluto in Aquarius here?
Pluto is governmental power and politics, Aquarius is LGBT. Wanting to see the LGBT community (Aquarius) as bad (Pluto)???

leomoon

Speaking of Pluto, I came across Trans-Pluto in trump's Secondary Progressions of January 20th, 2020 on FB:

What I think she is referring to would be the Transneptunian planets beyond Neptune (like Pluto) and then the region itself (Alfred Witte see Wikipedia) Hamburg School but her article sticks to trans-Pluto itself and his messed up 12th house -

Early collaborators of Alfred Witte were Friedrich Sieggrün and Ludwig Rudolph. In his search for Pluto, Witte claimed four planets beyond Pluto, and Sieggrün claimed yet another four. These bodies are in the Transneptunian regions, where many planetary discoveries are being validated today. These astrologically derived transneptunian factors have as of 2009 neither been proven nor disproven to be among what astronomers have generically labeled Transneptunians, or Kuiper Belt, Scattered Disk Objects, or Oort Cloud phenomena, as further research on this region remains to be done.

TrumpspTransPlu.jpg

leomoon

I had not read this before about Alfred Witte who Hitler jailed - and he eventually committed suicide :(

For employment, Witte worked as a land surveyor for the Board of Works. Hitler banned Witte's astrology on the recommendation of his advisors. After an intensive investigation by the Gestapo, fearing the repercussions to his wife and family, Witte committed suicide on 4 August 1941 at 4:01 AM (MEDT) in Hamburg, Germany. A number of his students were sent to concentration camps.

Another observation of Witte's (1975, pp 166, 250) that put him ahead his time was that IF there must be a "ruler" of a chart, it should be the planet closest to the MC, rather than the traditional "ruler" of one's Sun sign or of the zodiacal sign of the MC. This observation, recorded in 1924, is in line with the principles of the late systematic research-based findings of Francoise and Michel Gauquelin indicating that the most powerful planets in the chart are those in proximity to the MC or Ascendant.
The School Alfred Witte started (although many of his students were murdered by Hitler) - is still in operation and is called the Uranian School of Astrology in Germany. (see above link)

note: For those who have not heard of the Gauguelins they did the work to prove with dozens if not more charts that the 10th house or MC being very important. The work was more or less scientifically control based.
From the bio:
With his wife he established the Laboratory for Study of the Relations between Cosmic Rhythms and Psychophysiologics in Paris. In 1949, having found that previous quantitative studies in astrology lacked sufficient controls, the Guaquelins began collecting large pools of birth data and analyzed planetary positions in relation to various factors, especially career choice and performance. Among the statistically significant factors they discovered was a correlation between the position of Mars in the natal chart and success in sports. This correlation became known as the Mars effect.
Note: IF you are as open minded as Mr. Witte and his students, and consider that not everything has yet been discovered, then that means some of these planets may yet exist - and if so can be hypothetical as to where they may be located on astro.com's charts:
Go to the bottom where you create your chart page and where you choose fixed stars and other asteroids etc and you will see this option:

"Uranian planets" (Hamburg School): - List of other horoscope factors and "hypothetical" planets

Last edited:

david starling

A "transgender woman" and a former student at a Nashville religious elementary school, planned and carried out a mass shooting there. Watch the political spinning on this one!

I was already concerned about the Mars/Saturn trine ongoing in tropical :cancer: /:pisces:. Too much emotional torment for some.

Last edited:

leomoon

The sadness never ends in this country of Assault Weapons enthusiasts This is only the end of March (see link Wikipedia for deaths from mostly assault weapons) . She had two of them with her as well as a pistol. She was well prepared with her hateness for this particular school I thought she must have been abused there while attending. The truth will come out as she left writings in her room I think. They are talking to her family. I did hear she / as a he then? did not want to go to a Christian school as a little one (it's till 6th grade a primary school) perhaps was made fun of too. ) Just so sad all around. The "Covenant" School is part of the Presbyterian faith., but I don't know how far right they are either. Its a southern State.

Covenant, founded in 2001, is a private Christian school with 33 teachers and up to 210 students starting in preschool through 6th grade, according to the school website.

Last edited: