News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

I agree in so far, as the chart looks like **** but not as to WHO is to blame: (SentR89day - is actually the more correct! It's the country's karma - in the end and we were sent the Galapagos orange turtle guy to bring it about and now his minions to do the dirty work for others to suffer through)

1679197723770.png

leomoon

trump actually CLOSED shut down the government - THAT is why he served McDonalds hamburgers to his guests in the White House that year - to the disgusted team who didn't hide their feelings either. He simply threw a childlike tantrum not getting his way and everyone had to pay for it. ADDED: NOTE - IF THE GOP (MC-CARTHY & THE GANG REFUSES TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING FOR WHAT TRUMP SPENT ALREADY, AND THE COUNTRY GOES INTO DEFAULT (THE MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN SPENT FOLKS!!) IT'S THE INTEREST THAT IS DUE.....NOW. THEN IT WILL ALSO COST THIS COUNTRY'S TAXPAYERS MULTI MILLIONS PER DAY EVERY DAY WE ARE CLOSED JUST LIKE IT DID UNDER TRUMP'S CLOSING. THE COUNTRY'S CREDIT RATING WILL ALSO SORELY PAY AGAIN LIKE IT DID UNDER TRUMP. IT WILL LOSE ONCE AGAIN AND HAVE TO PAY MORE TO BORROW IN THE FUTURE BECAUSE OF POORER RATINGS.

Longest shutdown in history ends after Trump relents on wall

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/25/trump...
WebThe president’s concession came as the effects of the shutdown, which stretched into its 35th day on Friday, started to dramatically ramp up. As the shutdown’s fifth week came

Last edited:

leomoon

When trump defaulted on the Government Debt (the longest Govt. shutdown in History): WHO suffered the most? All because of (remember when he chanted (to get elected), the mantra "WHO will pay for the Wall? MEXICO? people would yell) Never happened, just BS(n)
As a result, nine executive departments with around 800,000 employees had to shut down partially or in full, affecting about one-fourth of government activities and causing employees to be furloughed or required to work without being paid.[4] The Congressional Budget Office estimated the shutdown cost to the American economy to be at least $11 billion USD, excluding indirect costs that were difficult to quantify.[5]

The shutdown stemmed from an impasse over Trump's demand for $5.7 billion in federal funds for a U.S.–Mexico border wall.

Who is affected​

The federal workforce currently comprises around 2.1 million civilian employees. In the shutdown of 2018-2019, some 800,000 workers were affected by the government shutdown. Of those, around 380,000 were furloughed, meaning they could not work or get paid, while the rest worked without pay for the duration of the shutdown.

Who gets hurt?
Social Security Recipients will not get their checks, nor will VA Benefits be mailed out, nor will so many others or anyone in the military - and other government affiliated employees nor FAA etc etc

Last edited:

david starling

When trump defaulted on the Government Debt (the longest Govt. shutdown in History): WHO suffered the most? All because of (remember when he chanted (to get elected), the mantra "WHO will pay for the Wall? MEXICO? people would yell) Never happened, just BS(n)
As a result, nine executive departments with around 800,000 employees had to shut down partially or in full, affecting about one-fourth of government activities and causing employees to be furloughed or required to work without being paid.[4] The Congressional Budget Office estimated the shutdown cost to the American economy to be at least $11 billion USD, excluding indirect costs that were difficult to quantify.[5]

The shutdown stemmed from an impasse over Trump's demand for $5.7 billion in federal funds for a U.S.–Mexico border wall.

Who is affected​

The federal workforce currently comprises around 2.1 million civilian employees. In the shutdown of 2018-2019, some 800,000 workers were affected by the government shutdown. Of those, around 380,000 were furloughed, meaning they could not work or get paid, while the rest worked without pay for the duration of the shutdown.

Who gets hurt?
Social Security Recipients will not get their checks, nor will VA Benefits be mailed out, nor will so many others or anyone in the military - and other government affiliated employees nor FAA etc etc

They wouldn't dare. A LOT of squawking and threatening though.

david starling

Elon Musk found a way to garner some attention.

He's predicting that a Trump indictment for the Stormy Daniels bribe money paid with campaign funds will "backfire". No mention about the Waco rally ramping up potential violence.

leomoon

Elon Musk found a way to garner some attention.

He's predicting that a Trump indictment for the Stormy Daniels bribe money paid with campaign funds will "backfire". No mention about the Waco rally ramping up potential violence.
Look at the payday that a trump 2nd presidency (lord forbid) would bring that man. All sorts of billions with inheritance dollars being done away with, carry forward taxes being carried into infinity, etc. Whenever a Republican of any means votes or stands up for trump look at their pocketbook. THAT tells the entirety.

Case in point. The Kardashians. Most now are billionaires and most if not ALL are Republicans who vote trump. Same with the transgender father i.e. Bruce Jenner (Caitlin Jenner) . I said he'd never become a Democrat, he is too rich. It's all about the taxes and money. Not even about his friends or lovers and their heartaches caused by the GOP hatefulness in their party and State laws being passed. It's very easy to see. Sad to say, but for the most part in the Republican party today, it's "ethics be damned" now it's "show me the money"

sentR89day

I agree in so far, as the chart looks like **** but not as to WHO is to blame: (SentR89day - is actually the more correct! It's the country's karma - in the end and we were sent the Galapagos orange turtle guy to bring it about and now his minions to do the dirty work for others to suffer through)

View attachment 101624
LMAO! Jupiter in Aries trining your Leo Moon must be making you a comedian!
On a more relevant note! Trump is aggressive and scary (even if you, or somebody is a Republican)! Does it mean that he is going to lead an attack!!!?? I hope not! He is a Leo rising with a fiery Moon in Sagittarius after all!

david starling

LMAO! Jupiter in Aries trining your Leo Moon must be making you a comedian!
On a more relevant note! Trump is aggressive and scary (even if you, or somebody is a Republican)! Does it mean that he is going to lead an attack!!!?? I hope not! He is a Leo rising with a fiery Moon in Sagittarius after all!

No, he won't lead it. He'll just incite it and sit in a bunker watching it on t.v.!

leomoon

It's his neck (seriously) that reminds me all the time of the huge Galapagos turtles. My husband thinks he looks like Mussolini, (his demeanor and the way he postures himself when he is not snorting Adderall or whatever he is sniffing & snorting according to some photographers & journalists who have been in the room with him during interviews with Hannity. YES, I'd agree, - Mussolini for sure. It's the same posturing:

An ignominious death

Last edited:

leomoon

Little known FACT: When in Italy ===social circles?

Sophia Loren become something of a personal acquaintance of Mussolini? The beloved Italian actress and model became directly connected to the infamous leader through nuptial ties. In 1962, the New York Times reported on the marriage of Loren's sister Anna Maria Scicolone to Mussolini's son, Romano Mussolini.

Mussolini's Natal Chart (above link) had near 21 degree Scorpio Rising - (I would have told him that he was destined to lose it ALL in the end) :)
But probably from afar of course!
It's the degree that promises when in Scorpio for a "total loss" and it was his ASC degree =

His enormous popularity began to wane after he aligned himself with Hitler, becoming no more than Hitler's political lackey. After France fell in May 1940, Mussolini led Italy into war and suffered humiliating defeats in Libya and Greece. On 23 July 1943, in the face of Allied attacks, the Grand Council met, dissoved the Fascist Party, deposed the dictator, and handed the reins of government to the King and Marshal Badoglio, head of the Army. Mussolini was placed under house arrest in the Appennines. In September 1943, the Germans rescued him set him up in a puppet republic in Gargnano on Lake Garda. Disguised as a German soldier he tried to escape to Switzerland along with his mistress, Clara Pettaci, but they were captured by Communist Partisans inside a truck on 28 April 1945, Dongo, Lake Como, Italy and executed. Their bodies were sent to Milan where they were hanged by the heels from the girders of a garage roof on the Piazzale Loreto. People walked by and spat on his corpse.

leomoon

No, he won't lead it. He'll just incite it and sit in a bunker watching it on t.v.!
David & sentR89day: The U.S.A. Sibley Chart has Royal Star ANTARES Rising 9 degree Sagittarius - which is violence prone. Even if we use the other equally popular charts, Antares is there also on the Angles.

Oddity

So it begins. I was wondering how Canada fit in, as it looked like open war, as well as the US chart does.

And from a friend's substack this morning

Yeah. Joy. Sometimes I hate predictive astrology. Sometimes.

leomoon

Trump is only an instigator, never a joiner. He avoided Vietnam like it was a sexual disease, and his father managed to pay off doctors to say he had bone spurs when he didn't. That means another "may have" died or was injured in his place. Perhaps not (let's hope not) but maybe -
Same with Dick Cheney and so many others who promote wars yet are chicken sh-- themselves as we used to say in the olden days. All talk that's all. They could easily have joined early the at home Reserves like G.W. Bush did (Air Force, Coast Guard) and not even gone overseas. Did some type of "giving work" at home. trump is simply a bully, nothing more in life. Just a blowhard bully. Much like the TV show made famous in the 1970s Archie Bunker TV series. We've seen his type before. They know everything, did everything, bully everyone. But all gas.

He called WW1 Heroes who only entered the War when they saw it was necessary to do so. The same is going on now - Even I am too young (as is trump who called the heroes of WW1 buried in France "LOSERS and SUCKERS" he didn't want to visit their graves in France that sacred Anniversary Day , and pay homage to them because his hair would get wet that day they said....those who were with him! Everyone else went without him. He explained why he called them losers when asked. He said, "Because they died" and there was "nothing in it for them" (in other words, they didn't make any money off of it.

When World War I broke out across Europe in 1914, President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed the United States would remain neutral, and many Americans supported this policy of nonintervention. However, public opinion about neutrality started to change after the sinking of the British ocean liner Lusitania by a German U-boat in 1915; almost 2,000 people perished, including 128 Americans. Along with news of the Zimmermann telegram threatening an alliance between Germany and Mexico against America, Wilson asked Congress for a declaration of war against Germany. The United States officially entered the conflict on April 6, 1917.

On August 4, as World War I erupted across Europe, President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed America’s neutrality, stating the nation “must be neutral in fact as well as in name during these days that are to try men’s souls.”

.......................(
Destiny pulled us into this War imo) Antares doesn't mean you will START Wars but be part of the violence at different times - in life even in a natal chart (imo)

Lusitania Sinks​

On May 7, 1915, a German submarine sank the British ocean liner Lusitania, resulting in the deaths of nearly 1,200 people, including 128 Americans. The incident strained diplomatic relations between Washington and Berlin and helped turn public opinion against Germany.

BTW: Just for the record, I am also Anti-War IF at all possible, and don't blame the kids who went to College or Canada to avoid the Draft when it came to a war which was easily seen as illegal as Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali saw Vietnam back then.

Last edited:

leomoon

A course in the Debt Limit: The only country who worries about it - (the money has already been allocated and spent! It's the interest that is due now. Kind of like when you spent at the store and charged it on your credit card and 30 or 60 days later the bill come due. You have to pay it or pay the interest on it ....

David Rubenstein, who founded the Carlyle Group, is not alone in thinking the US should give the Treasury Department the ability to pay the bills.

“We should take a serious look at eliminating the debt limit. No other country in the world – none, zero – has a debt limit,” Rubenstein, told CNN’s Matt Egan on Monday. “Why do we need a debt limit? We don’t need a debt limit.”

It’s written into law, however, and Congress has acted in various ways to allow for debt since the country’s founding. The 14th Amendment refers to the validity of public debt in law. If lawmakers can’t agree to do something like raise the debt limit, what are the odds they’ll be able to do something like end the debt limit?

david starling

So it begins. I was wondering how Canada fit in, as it looked like open war, as well as the US chart does.

And from a friend's substack this morning

Yeah. Joy. Sometimes I hate predictive astrology. Sometimes.

Uncle Trudy Wants YOU!!!

leomoon

I wonder how France will make out? There are still protests in the streets over changing the retirement age from 62 to 64 - very angry people.
I don't blame them. The rich always get richer and the poor must work till they drop. Kind of like Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake" all over again? I found out she is in my family tree btw, an 8th cousin on my mother's side - go figure, she should have stayed in Austria.

Her chart is here (post 133 if you want to see it)

david starling

I wonder how France will make out? There are still protests in the streets over changing the retirement age from 62 to 64 - very angry people.
I don't blame them. The rich always get richer and the poor must work till they drop. Kind of like Marie Antoinette's "let them eat cake" all over again? I found out she is in my family tree btw, an 8th cousin on my mother's side - go figure, she should have stayed in Austria.

Her chart is here (post 133 if you want to see it)

Macron bypassed the Legislature from what I understand.

leomoon

Macron bypassed the Legislature from what I understand.
Same thing that got the 1st democratically elected Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi. The military overseeing him and people lost confidence in him and he was overthrown because of doing so: (took too much power upon himself) and it frightened people - especially the Military - who always maintained the control =
As president, Morsi issued a temporary constitutional declaration in November 2012 that in effect granted him unlimited powers and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts as a pre-emptive move against the expected dissolution of the second constituent assembly by the Mubarak-era judges

NOW the control is FIRMLY back in the hands of the Military and it's commander President Sisi (ex 2nd in command to Mubarak)and now likely to keep the reins for life - or so he says the country is not ready for democracy :(

I thought Morsi had potential at the time, but the natal chart showed he wouldn't last long - One Yr Anniversary (Uranus square Uranus)
Photo of General el Sisi planning his coup without President Morsi's knowing apparently - just waiting for one bad move - which came in short measure - (2nd image) one year later

Attachments

• Morsi one year anniversary Uranus square Uranus.gif
    Morsi one year anniversary Uranus square Uranus.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Morsi as Pres with el Sisi Gen. 2012.JPG
    Morsi as Pres with el Sisi Gen. 2012.JPG
    276.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Oddity

Okay, Ben Shapiro weighed in on why Trump won't get arrested. The first 20 minutes here. And he's making a lot of sense, I suspect he's correct. Also I don't think there's anything to offend leftists in this bit.