News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

Trump news – live: Trump pleads for political donations from Mar-A-Lago as Florida in ruins​

Facing multiple criminal investigations and lawsuits, Mr Trump was found to have raised as little as $40 in August while his personal wealth was last week estimated at $3.2bn – placing him once more on the Forbes top 400 rich list

Note: According to the GOP, they pay his criminal lawyers fees each quarter already!

leomoon

I like some things about his natal chart, and I blame his father for the way he turned out. Totally glad he's no longer President!

I can't blame my parents for how I turned out or the things I chose to do when I was younger....although I understand NOW why I did some of them. So in the same way I cannot blame his parents for his own choices in life. He makes his own bed, day by day by his own choices. That is why we live, to make choices. Good or bad ones. Then we must account for them when we cross over.
Not his father nor mother. They made theirs.

(anyway, nice to hear how others think, so thanks for answering) ;)

According to the GOP, they pay his criminal lawyers fees each quarter yet he is today groveling for more money from his fans. He knows they'll turn it over to him.

Note: Perhaps what you perceive with the father however, is found in the Tad Mann method/theory of Astrology. His theory is that we have a vibrational pattern as a souls we choose as parents and they with us. That explains why we come together. To work out this pattern, but not each other's choices - Yet there are "similarities" else we'd not be attracted to them as souls. (birds of a feather flock together scenario)

1664506470019.png

Last edited:

david starling

I like some things about his natal chart, and I blame his father for the way he turned out. Totally glad he's no longer President!

I don't blame people for the charts they're born with (although I know some do),
and some charts have more self-guidance than others, and the same with self-motivation. Fred Sr. was a tyrant who was particularly able to victimize DJT, and very likely drove his older brother to drink himself to death.

leomoon

I don't blame people for the charts they're born with (although I know some do),
and some charts have more self-guidance than others, and the same with self-motivation. Fred Sr. was a tyrant who was particularly able to victimize DJT, and very likely drove his older brother to drink himself to death.
True enough. But I do believe tyrants beget tyrants, beget tyrants. Who came first, the chicken or the egg (tyrant?)
This wasn't their first rodeo together. Nor will it be their last (imo)

IF (for example), Don Jr. Eric & Ivanka's daddy is a tyrant, do they have to follow suit, just for the money?? No - but they do. They are making their own choices.

leomoon

The American Freedom Tour, which struck a multimillion-dollar deal with Trump after he left office, has lost two top executives and canceled events in a number of locations as it has failed to pay its bills, according to people familiar with the activities and documents obtained by The Washington Post. Its founder and owner, who has a history of bankruptcy filings, recently sought bankruptcy protection again.

Last edited:

david starling

True enough. But I do believe tyrants beget tyrants, beget tyrants. Who came first, the chicken or the egg (tyrant?)
This wasn't their first rodeo together. Nor will it be their last (imo)

IF (for example), Don Jr. Eric & Ivanka's daddy is a tyrant, do they have to follow suit, just for the money?? No - but they do. They are making their own choices.

Weak-willed, undirected charts would be my guess. But daddy DJT is one of a kind.

Some people get trapped in cults. Some are able to break free, some aren't. DJT created one of his own, which has ensnared millions of people who lack an inner-directed identity of their own.

Last edited:

leomoon

Trump Might Escape Writer’s Defamation Suit Because He Was President​

E. Jean Carroll’s case may fail thanks to broad protections granted to federal officials and employees. She still plans to file a separate suit accusing the ex-president of rape.

david starling

Trump Might Escape Writer’s Defamation Suit Because He Was President​

E. Jean Carroll’s case may fail thanks to broad protections granted to federal officials and employees. She still plans to file a separate suit accusing the ex-president of rape.

Let me get this straight: A public servant can publicly defame anyone who accuses them of wrongdoing, and get away with it!?! :annoyed:

leomoon

Let me get this straight: A public servant can publicly defame anyone who accuses them of wrongdoing, and get away with it!?! :annoyed:
YES, EVEN WHEN THE PERSON DEFAMED HAS IRREVOCABLE PROOF..... (NOT A "HE SAID SHE SAID") BUT A SEMEN STAINED DRESS.
This stupid idea comes from the Nixon era with a "note" someone put into a file regarding Spiro Agnew, the then crooked Vice Pres. who also got away with crimes and spent his retirement playing golf in luxury while rich folks paid for his luxury home and retirement in Palm Springs.

No wonder Mother Nature is crying out .....

leomoon

According to a WeatherScientist at Berkeley on TV today, he said this kind of weather increase of rain by 10% usually takes 1,000 years to accomplish (if I understood correctly) and when the host asked him, "well, we can't afford another storm like this, " he said that he is afraid there will be more in the future.

I don't know why people don't understand that God is not mocked! (I'm not a fan of the OT, but I do know some truthful quotes from it)
And that the "Lord makes it to rain on the just and the unjust alike".

From studying Edgar Cayce's readings for 50 years now, I understand what he is saying when he said that the weather patterns are regulated by mankind's mental state, (subconscious thoughts, etc)

IF we look at the Hurricane Chart (this last one from IAN) and other serious weather charts (Earthquakes, etc) we can see and read them as "oh yeah, that's why" and blame Mars, Saturn or Uranus & the Moon (what not)
When we look at a person or client's chart who is having a very difficult time, we say "Oh, there it is, and here is when it may get better ) if it ever does .....unless they work on the vibrations with a very negative chart born with.

WHY doesn't what Cayce say soak in (*no pun intended) and people correct their behaviors.........Its worse now then I've ever encountered in the past 5 decades watching my fellow human beings.
Although my husband says people have always been this way, its just that they have the "permission" now for bad behavior and acting out.

Mankind also lives under the laws of Physics, and inertia being one of them.....

So I understand when the scientist feels like "its too late".

• physics
    a property of matter by which it continues in its existing state of rest or uniform motion in a straight line, unless that state is changed by an external force: See also moment of inertia.
    "the power required to overcome friction and the inertia of the moving parts"
    • resistance to change in some other physical property:
      "the thermal inertia of the oceans will delay the full rise in temperature for a few decades"

Last edited:

leomoon

Pray for this young mother of 3. Her family is desperately looking for her, but she is confused. Something happened to her and she's been lost for about one week now. I wonder how she's eating and where she is sleeping?

david starling

Pray for this young mother of 3. Her family is desperately looking for her, but she is confused. Something happened to her and she's been lost for about one week now. I wonder how she's eating and where she is sleeping?

Relying entirely on the kindness of strangers. I hope they've gotten the word out.

leomoon

Her Mercury 28 Sag (cj. the GC) is being transited by Klotho (then Atropos) 2 of the 3 Moirae of death. Let's hope she doesn't go into the Mississippi. She left everything in her unlocked car. Cell phones, money, purse, etc. it looks like she took off on foot. Perhaps she has sudden amnesia. :(

Note: Her NN is exactly on the same degree as Mercury both 28 Sagittarius and oppose her natal Sun's ruler Saturn. Tr Jupiter is trine Neptune; and square her Saturn.

IF it's amnesia, then she likely doesn't recall even her car or leaving it.

1664580108001.png

david starling

Her Mercury 28 Sag (cj. the GC) is being transited by Klotho (then Atropos) 2 of the 3 Moirae of death. Let's hope she doesn't go into the Mississippi. She left everything in her unlocked car. Cell phones, money, purse, etc. it looks like she took off on foot. Perhaps she has sudden amnesia. :(

Note: Her NN is exactly on the same degree as Mercury both 28 Sagittarius and oppose her natal Sun's ruler Saturn. Tr Jupiter is trine Neptune; and square her Saturn.

IF it's amnesia, then she likely doesn't recall even her car or leaving it.

View attachment 94006

Like temporary Alzheimer's!

leomoon

Young 25 yr old boxer, dies in a coma

Today's News:
Speaking of Ian, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is begging President Biden -- you know, the guy he mocks and trashes at every opportunity -- for billions in federal disaster money. (Biden has granted every request immediately.) I wonder if DeSantis would mind if Congress first took the time to find cuts in the federal budget to offset all that money flowing to Florida.

I ask because back in 2013, when DeSantis was a member of the House, that's what he demanded when New Jersey and New York sought federal money in the aftermath of destructive Hurricane Sandy. He voted against aid twice

leomoon

Midterm Senatorial Race - Washington State:

Incumbent -
Sen. Patty Murphy (D-WA) Appears to have the edge? with TR Jupiter conj. NN and Tr Venus square her Pluto

Challenger - Republican Tiffany Smiley (I've looked and looked for her date of birth and come up with two years and two ages, either 1981 or 1983

IF she was born in 1981 she has a running chance of winning - but if born in 1983 I don't think she will....against Murphy's transits

1983:

1981: