News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

There appears to be a 2nd Warrant in Florida the mainstream press didn't know about?

A keen eye (John Flannery ex Prosecutor) picked up on it:

DOJ may have a 2nd investigation of Trump - no details. See attached. Note the number and the judge's comment - (not the same one just conducted this past week)

click to see Warrant notation - #

Attachments

• 2nd Warrant.jpg
    2nd Warrant.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 27

david starling

The Justice Department has requested permission to keep the affidavit for the Mar a Lago search warrant sealed.

Meanwhile, Trump is basking in the glow of the heated outrage of his infatuated followers resulting from the unPresidented raid on the residence of a former President.

Last edited:

blackbery

Meanwhile, Trump is basking in the glow of the heated outrage of his infatuated followers resulting from the unPresidented raid on the residence of a former President.

Yes, indeed, President Trump never gives up never will abandon the American people to the swamp.
He's made that promise & he always keep his promises. He will Save America from the criminal cabal which have ruled the country
since JFK was assassinated. He, too, tried to drain the swamp but didn't realize how evil & entrenched they were.
Trump knows all too well how deep & how wide the swamp is but he took an oath to protect the constitution.

Despite being attacked non-stop for 6 yrs by the Mockingbird whore Media, fake impeachments, Spygate, Russiagate, President
Trump has survived it all because, we, the people, know he's innocent. Even the courts, in the end, acquit him of all the false
charges. It's a wonder he hasn't had a heart attack but God protects his own.

And, there is no rape case against Trump....they were all dismissed as frivolous. Funny, not funny, how all these women
never once filed a charge against him until he ran for president/ Mmmmmmm....Democrat paid liars is what they are.

Even the liar you mentioned on this page never ONCE filed a charge against Trump for rape..
It's not DNA she is seeking but money for a defamation lawsuit!
Which she won't win. Trump has every right to call her out on her bullsh*t which he's done.

Wonder if her book sold any copies where she made the false allegations against rape but refused to go forward in the court
with her allegation! I'm sure the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd brought it, along with the other 55 books written
about him.
Yet these people never want to go on record, under oath, in court to make these allegations.

Perjury anyone?😌😌

E. Jean Carroll Says She Would Not Consider Bringing Rape Charges Against President Trump​

Renowned advice columnist E. Jean Carroll has said that she would not press rape charges against President Donald Trump for an alleged assault in the 1990s.

blackbery

OH, and the greatest lunatic of them all with the highest level of Trump Derangement Syndrome, Letitia James of the SDNY
cannot charge him with any crime because he's not a criminal.
Millions of dollars wasted, years of investigations & nothing. NADA. ZILCH.
The corrupt, degenerate James has not been able to charge Trump with ONE thing.

Meanwhile, the city of NY becomes a hell hole with skyrocketing crime.

The Dems have truly lost their minds & now have resorted to outright gestapo tactics by storming Trump's home.

It's not going to end well for the swamp.

Trump & the people will never be defeated.

The criminal cabal are collapsing thanks to Trump's exposure of them.🤗🤗

Last edited:

blackbery

Even the O'Biden DOJ are supporting Trump with the lawsuit....& we all know they hate him & have weaponized the DoJ
against him.....BUT....even they realize that frivolous lawsuits cannot be thrown at a president.....there has to be protection
from the money-grubbing crowd who think filing a lawsuit against any POTUS is going to bring them cha ching!!!!

A sitting president could have over 100 lawsuits thrown at him as in America anyone can sue anyone or file against anyone
whether it's true or not. The president would then have to be tied up with nonsese instead of running the country.

Biden DOJ Plans To Continue To Defend Trump In E. Jean Carroll's Defamation Lawsuit​

Trump will face a defamation trial in a lawsuit filed by E. Jean Carroll early next year.

Senior U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan set a trial date for Feb. 6, 2023, unless the case is disposed by “motion or otherwise,” his ruling says.

leomoon

The 16 yr old girl in California, who went to a music party with friends, then decided to leave early and drive home at midnight disappeared after calling her mother has finally been located.
At the bottom of the lake/reservoir (see Link below) :(

Looking at her natal chart, I see she has a combust Venus/Jupiter you'd think she would have such good luck. Yet it may be in addition to her good looks (Venus) and charm (Venus) and popularity ( Jupiter) she simply overdid it....
Driving home at midnight from near Lake Tahoe didn't seem like a wise choice to me when I heard it especially at midnight for a 16 yr old alone.

The FBI also got into looking for her, thinking she might have been kidnapped along the way.

It sounds like it may have just been a curve on the road in the dark...ended up with her demise.

DOB: 9/1/2005 Kiely drove off away from the party at about midnight on August 6th, 2022 - , calling her mother saying she was coming home. That was the last anyone heard from her.

Looking at the natal chart without the tob; the first thing I noticed was two quite seriously debilitated critical degrees. (9 Virgo her Sun, and 9 Pisces her Uranus which happens to oppose her Sun)
Neither are helpful and can be quite harmful to her I would have warned.

Yet I would have been fooled by her Venus/Jupiter conjunction thinking it might have afforded her more luck then she had.
I have to wonder about alcohol, as I don't know if the remains will tell the coroner or not since the accident would have happened on August 6th if her car went over then.

Her Mercury is in a degree of Leo that is known for alcoholism.
1661132731862.png

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kiely-mai-rodni

https://fox40.com/news/california-connection/body-of-kiely-rodni-car-found-in-prosser-lake/

A volunteer team of divers today said it had found the vehicle and body of Kiely Rodni, 16, who had been missing since early August and was last seen at a party near Truckee, Calif.

david starling

A name is looming large in Russia: Alexander Dugin.

I'd not even heard of him until recently, when his daughter was assassinated with a car bomb.

It's being reported that in Russia, Dugin is referred to by some as "Putin's Rasputin"! Dugin has only good things to say about Donald Trump, and envisions the former President as being Putin's partner in creating a new World-ruling alliance headed up by Russia and the U.S.

How could someone purported to be SO influential have been ignored in all the arguing about just WHY Putin launched his invasion of the Ukraine, and what his true intentions really are? :unsure:

Last edited:

Oddity

Dugin is downright creepy. He's written several books - some of which you'll agree with because he's making sense - until he gets to the part about needing a strong man to keep everything together. He basically wants monarchies or similar running the world, with a more than slightly fascistic bent to them.

david starling

Dugin is downright creepy. He's written several books - some of which you'll agree with because he's making sense - until he gets to the part about needing a strong man to keep everything together. He basically wants monarchies or similar running the world, with a more than slightly fascistic bent to them.

Is Dugin's influence over Putin being exaggerated? I hadn't even heard of him until yesterday. The car bomb that killed his daughter put him in the news.

Is there a faction in Russia with a reason to assassinate Dugin's very loyal and apparently (from what I've read) influential daughter?

Is he a threat to the WEF? Dugin can't possibly be any creepier than Klaus! On the other hand, he may have been instrumental in persuading Putin to invade the Ukraine, something Klaus has condemned.

Last edited:

leomoon

He was supposed to drive that vehicle, but changed his mind at the last minute (or supposedly was to be in the vehicle but changed his mind) is
what I heard this morning.
FATE.
The daughter was a daddy's girl, promoted her father's same politics which were Putin's. He is called "Putin's brain" in Russia.

(similar I suppose to Dick Cheney & his daughter Liz)

leomoon

John Dean's missive on recent FBI search for Documents at Mar a Lago and trump's reaction:

We are also learning that Trump is suspected of violating the Espionage Act. That sounds ominous, but what about the affidavit that established probable cause that a crime was being committed that resulted in the search warrant being executed? What is in that?

Trump’s reaction to all these developments, most of which appear to have taken the ex-president by surprise, has been chaotic. It appears he is discussing the most recent bad news and conjuring up a response. Will he release the surveillance tapes that show the FBI agents removing documents? Why not suggest that the FBI planted documents? And why not suggest that the sole reason the search warrant was executed was to prevent Trump from running for president in 2024?

All these reactions have one thing in common: None of them are things you can imagine Joe Biden doing. In contrast to Trump’s “throw as many lies as possible against the wall and see what sticks” approach to crisis management, Biden is a year and a half into an administration with no personnel scandals, no outrageous tweets, and no personal disclosures of an embarrassing nature. (Trump’s efforts to inflate the Hunter Biden story into a distraction from his own legal problems failed.)

So now we see a uniquely American phenomenon. Some Trump supporters are becoming more loyal to him because he is under attack. They don’t care about the treason (January 6 and, potentially, disclosing national secrets to America’s enemies) and are not troubled with how Trump is behaving (depending on the day, he acts like a gangster, a grifter, or an insane person).

Despite former Trump Organization CFO, Allen Weisselberg, pleading guilty to fraud, Rudy Giuliani heading for indictment in Georgia, and the Department of Justice moving towards indicting Trump himself, Trump had a better idea: Why not use the FBI search as a fundraising tool? That is what Trump did. The effort has been quite successful.

author:
John Wesley Dean III (born October 14, 1938) is a former attorney who served as White House Counsel for United States President Richard Nixon from July 1970 until April 1973. Dean is known for his role in the cover-up of the Watergate scandal and his subsequent testimony to Congress as a witness

blackbery

Judges Rule DOJ’s Secret Memo That Shot Down Claims Trump ‘Obstructed Justice’ During Mueller Probe Must Be Made Public​

A U.S. District Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled on Friday that the Department of Justice must turn over an Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) memo that was sent to former Attorney General William Barr indicating the position that former President Donald Trump did not ‘obstruct justice’ in his response to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of Russian collusion claims.

The Justice Department’s court-ordered public release of the OLC memo would further dispel accusations that Donald Trump violated any federal laws during his political campaign or in response to the federal investigation of Russiagate.

ONCE AGAIN, Trump is VINDICATED against all the crimes they accuse him of.
They are ALL fake, phony & false.

Whatever they accuse Trump of, the Democrats are guilty of....& a whole lot more.

It was Killary/O'Bummer who colluded with Russia to create the RussiaHoax.

It was Killary/O'Bummer who sold military secrets to China.

It was Killary/O'Bummer/Biden who tried to overthrow a duly elected POTUS Trump.

Treason/Sedition are death penalty cases.

That's why the Dems are in full panic mode. All their crimes are being exposed.

Many will face firing squads.

NCSWIC!!!🤩🤩🤩

Oddity

Is Dugin's influence over Putin being exaggerated? I hadn't even heard of him until yesterday. The car bomb that killed his daughter put him in the news.

Is there a faction in Russia with a reason to assassinate Dugin's very loyal and apparently (from what I've read) influential daughter?

Is he a threat to the WEF? Dugin can't possibly be any creepier than Klaus! On the other hand, he may have been instrumental in persuading Putin to invade the Ukraine, something Klaus has condemned.
Dugin is a writer. To the best of my knowledge he and Putin have never met. Has Putin read his books? Probably. Hell, I've read a couple of them. But I think seeing Dugin as a political mastermind in Russia is something of an overreach.