News Astrology and Mundane Events

Oddity

Trump's Campaign Manager Brad Pascale (2020) sent a Text about trump starting a civil war to Katrina Pearson - which came out during Tuesdays January 6th historical committee meeting. In these texts, he said to her, trump had blood on his hands and was responsible for the death of Ashli Babbitt with his rhetoric.

When Pearson tried to balk, he corrected her.

“Yes it was” he said!

THIS will go into the history books and our grandchildren's children will read it just as they read about Nixon and Watergate, but they won't be reading the trash about Hunter Biden, nor other Enquirer type diversionary garbage. THIS is what makes it into the History Books. Not Kennedy's girfriends, be them prostitutes or whatever, even MM didn't make it into the official Kennedy history other then a curious 'aside" much like Stormy Daniels a curiosity for those who search for those types of things.
So you're okay with Hunter selling Joe's influence to enemies of the US?

blackbery

• Hunter Biden has the potential to bring down all of D.C.. Blackmail rules all of these people.
  • Hunter brings down his father. His father ties back to just about everything that has been wrong with D.C. for the past 50 years.
  • This is why you see nothing about Hunter from the MSM. Once it goes mainstream Joe Biden must answer to his own corruption
However, Hunter IS being investigated by the IRS, DOJ, FBI and he WILL spill the beans & talk about how his pedo daddy Joe has
collected millions & millions from foreign countries incld China & Ukraine.

Justice is coming!

blackbery

Didn't Kushner get a sweet deal from "our friends", the Saudis? That was selling his father-in-law's influence.

Kushner business dealings had NOTHING to do with Trump. NADA.🤩🤩🤩

But the BidenCrimeFamily are going to bring down many corrupt politicians as Jo'Bama been grifting & wallowing in the swamp for
about 50 years!!!! He knows all the names & he'll give them up quicker than the collapse of the US economy to prevent his son
from serving the rest of his life in prison. Too late for Beijing Biden to make deals. The penalty for treason is the death penalty.

blackbery

VERY IMPORTANT REAL NEWS DROPPED TODAY!!! All leading to the creators & traitors of Obamagate, Russiagate.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Durham requests 30 subpoenas for testimony in trial against Steele source Igor Danchenko​

Danchenko was charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI, which Durham says he made about the information he provided to Steele for the dossier. His trial is scheduled for October. The DOJ’s watchdog said FBI interviews with Danchenko “raised significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting” and concluded Danchenko “contradicted the allegations of a ‘well-developed conspiracy’ in” Steele’s dossier.

Durham’s brief court filing on Wednesday requested the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia to issue “thirty subpoenas” for an “appearance before said Court at Alexandria, Virginia,” starting on Oct. 11 “to testify on behalf of the United States.” The potential witnesses are not named, but a copy of the blank subpoena reads that “YOU ARE COMMANDED to appear.”

JUPITERASC

Kushner business dealings had NOTHING to do with Trump. NADA.🤩🤩🤩

But the BidenCrimeFamily are going to bring down many corrupt politicians as Jo'Bama been grifting & wallowing in the swamp for
about 50 years!!!! He knows all the names & he'll give them up quicker than the collapse of the US economy to prevent his son
from serving the rest of his life in prison. Too late for Beijing Biden to make deals. The penalty for treason is the death penalty.

Make no mistake, this is story is currently being HEAVILY suppressed

MSM Fact Checkers Hilariously Claim Hunter Biden Stories Are NOT Suppressed :)

blackbery

EXACTLY.
MSM REFUSES TO REPORT ON THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY. NYPOST, PV, WA EXAMINER ALL EXPOSING THE CORRUPTION.
WHEN GOP TAKE OVER THE HOUSE & SENATE IN NOV, THE INVESTIGATIONS WILL BE RAMPEd UP & MADE PUBLIC!(y)(y)

BUT, THE INVESTIGATIONS INTO HUNTER & JO'BAMA' BROTHER JAMES ARE CONTINUING. THEY HAVE LAPTOPS WITH
INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE WITH EMAILS & PHOTOS.

MSM CANNOT STOP JUSTICE EVEN IF THEY CENSOR/BAN ALL THE REAL NEWS. THE BIDENS WILL ALL BE ARRESTED

Hunter Biden’s laptop had contacts for Google execs, US officials for China policy​

Washington – U.S. Senators Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, released a report that revealed millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow and individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

Joe Biden also allegedly was linked to his son’s dealings with CEFC China Energy, which the Washington Post reported paid Hunter Biden and first brother Jim Biden $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018.

Former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski says that he spoke with Joe Biden in May 2017 about the Chinese venture. A May 13, 2017, email indicated that the “big guy” would get a 10 percent equity stake in a corporate entity established with CEFC.

Hunter Biden's ex-wife Kathleen Buhle says she's talked to investigators about his business dealings​

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad​

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

JUPITERASC

President Trump was GIVEN the sword to hold. NEVER been done before to anyone outside
the Saudi Royal Family. It's the greatest honour that Trump received because they respect him.
They capitulated to him, just as the entire world did.
IN CONTRAST :)

Saudi Arabia TV

mocks Biden’s cognitive decline in ‘hilarious’ comedy skit

david starling

Trump will be remembered for his traitorous refusal to accept a peaceful, American, Constitutionally-based transfer of power from one President-elect to the next.
He's an AINO.

leomoon

I'm not "ok" with Hunter, although what he does in private is of course none of my business nor yours; nor am I okay with Bill Clinton and what he did in the Oval Office, nor am I okay with John Kennedy and his entertainment of MM and others in the White House when his wife was not there, nor many others, but once again, what they do in their private lives is none of my business. Semen and all. None of them are or ever were in my private life nor welcomed to be.

What matters are crimes. - and being prosecuted for them, especially if you are in the White House. The Bidens and the Clintons both sat through hours and hours of testimony in the past and nothing came of it, no crimes were found to have been committed.

Trump NOW needs to do the same.

IF you have info that you think the FBI needs, simply call a field office and give it to them, they'll look into it (on Hunter Biden) I'm sure or whoever else you are so worried about.

:sleep:

Last edited:

leomoon

Ivana Trump (trump's 1st wife, mother of his 3 adult children) died today - age 73 -

her death is not considered suspicious, and police say she appears to have died of natural causes.

If anyone wants to dissect her chart, it appears she had 2 T Squares and a Cradle - formation - I know she married a few times - and she was "the hostess with the mostest" (a natural )

Ivana and Rossano Rubicondi married in 2008.
The couple was married at Mar-A-Lago in a wedding hosted by the former president and Ivanka served as the maid of honor. They divorced a year later, but later got back together until officially ending things in 2019. Rubicondi died in 2021 from melanoma complications.

Last edited:

leomoon

A Cradle is an aspect pattern with 2 planets in opposition and 2 more in trine and sextile to the opposition planets. The overall effect indicates creativity and ability to stay positive in the face of conflict. A Cradle is a 4-figure aspect configuration consisting of 2 planets in opposition, plus 2 other planets in sextile to each other.

Cradle - Evolving Door Astrology

www.evolvingdoorastro.com/glossary/terms/aspect-patterns/cradle

Cradle IVANA:

Sun in 1° Pisces
Saturn in 2° Virgo
Uranus in 26° Gemini
North Node in 28° Aries

JUPITERASC

Donald Trump on Ivana Trump's death:

She '...led a great and inspirational life...'

What a great man to write such a kind and loving dedication to his ex-wife.
She was a great supporter of him and what he wanted to do to save this country.
She was clearly a strong woman with a lot of resolve
and just what this country needs more like her. She raised intelligent caring people.
I’m sure she is so proud of her family. God bless her family
she was 73 years old Sincere condolences to her children, President Trump, family & friends
No one can deny she was a wonderful mother. May she rest in peace
She supported Trump for President and loved her children. May she rest in peace and condolences to her family.
They put their differences aside to be the best parents they could be for their children.
That's what a true family is all about and very commendable. May she rest in peace
She was a class act her children are absolutely devastated. I hope they will avoid social media
as I’m sure there will be a slew of nastiness :)
Geralda Rivera, true to himself, couldn't help being inappropriate and inserting a dig at President Trump
Geraldo couldn't help himself throwing daggers at President Trump
totally unacceptable on such an occasion
Nice of Geraldo to trash Trump during a tragedy.
Geraldo you did not need to speak badly of Trump at this time. Tacky - something she would not have liked!!
This is about her life not your agenda. Rest in peace.
No matter what anyone ever tried to say about the Trump kids, they are hard workers. They love their mom and dad

david starling

A Cradle is an aspect pattern with 2 planets in opposition and 2 more in trine and sextile to the opposition planets. The overall effect indicates creativity and ability to stay positive in the face of conflict. A Cradle is a 4-figure aspect configuration consisting of 2 planets in opposition, plus 2 other planets in sextile to each other.

Cradle - Evolving Door Astrology

www.evolvingdoorastro.com/glossary/terms/aspect-patterns/cradle

Cradle IVANA:

Sun in 1° Pisces
Saturn in 2° Virgo
Uranus in 26° Gemini
North Node in 28° Aries

I wouldn't count Uran in Gem and NN in Aries as being in trine--different Elements. They're also not sextile to Sun in Pisces or to Saturn in Virgo, the 2 opposition planets--just to each other.

leomoon

I wouldn't count Uran in Gem and NN in Aries as being in trine--different Elements. They're also not sextile to Sun in Pisces or to Saturn in Virgo, the 2 opposition planets--just to each other.
I simply copied what the site said, and they apparently believed that those planets and Node counted in the Cradle formation even in different element. To each their own I always say....She was creative I'd say, even after all his running around decided to take the money and have a good life which she did. She enjoyed life to the fullest, running around the world, vacationing, marrying again, even if he was a playboy (divorcing him after a year), but then remaining friends with her 2nd husband too......I think the Pisces and Aquarius in her natal chart is all about this ability to let bygones be bygones which is a great trait to be born with imo. Beats crying over spilt milk, lol.

She was found at the bottom of the stairway. Possibly by her best friend seen here on this link - although I'm just guessing....She didn't spend life alone. While eating at fancy restaurants, she'd often take a hot-dog at the NY food cart too. She knew how to enjoy life.

blackbery

The Jan 6 dog & pony show is even more crazy & illegal as each day passes & the truth is uncovered.😏😏😏

Jan. 6 Star Witness Exposed: Explosive New Emails Show Why No One Should Trust a Word She Said​

Following former WH aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s explosive June 28 testimony, Vice Chair of the Jan. 6 Committee Liz Cheney was sure she had her smoking gun. Her star witness had delivered the goods on former President Donald Trump.

Upon closer scrutiny, however, it was discovered that certain “facts” didn’t add up.
As time went by, the chasm between Hutchinson’s statements and reality began to grow.

The Secret Service quickly disputed Hutchinson’s allegations that Trump had lunged at his driver and tried to grab the steering wheel and said agents were ready to say so — under oath.

Hutchinson claimed in her testimony to have written a recommended statement for Trump on a notecard on Jan. 6, which read, “Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately,” according to The Washington Examiner.

However, a representative for former WH attorney Herschmann told ABC News last week that Herschmann had written this note.

“All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann,” the representative said.

When will Cassidy be charged with perjury?😭😭😭
I'm guessing never until the GOP take over in Nov & conduct a fair trial with subpeonas to the people who actually planned this false
flag like Piglosi, Shifty Schiff, Capitol police, etc. They already killed the Sergant-in-Arms the night before he was
going to testify that 'paid agitators' were in the Capitol on Jan 6. We all know that antifa were bussed in on Jan 5 by Mayor Bowser
who refused the NG or any additional law enforcement in a strongly worded letter to President Trump.

Their gig is up & they are melting down in panic mode. Can't wait until the real trial starts in Nov.😅😅😅

blackbery

The pedo party aka the Demonrats just proved ONCE again that they don't care about children & support
the rapist pedophiles over the safety of children.

These Dems are truly sick, depraved people who will do anything to hurt children, no matter their age.

‘It Defies All Belief’: House Dems Block Measure Increasing Penalties for Child Sex Traffickers​

#BREAKING: Judiciary Committee Democrats just unanimously REJECTED Rep. Roy's amendment to increase penalties for all child sex trafficking offenses.