News Astrology and Mundane Events

Oddity

Did you get the PM yet DAVID?

REGARDING DUNBLANE MASSACRE? I SENT IT YESTERDAY (THANKS FOR TESTING IT ODDITY)
Mark Cullen is a mod over at skyscript. I believe he's still there. He lives in Scotland and did quite a lot of work on the massacre, iirc.

leomoon

Yes, but it's closed for replies. Maybe it has a time limit? I did "like" it right away so you'd know I got it. Oddity tested it?
My understanding of how it works, you can still send your own PM. Anyway, you got the link- good! The original author is dead now, but he sent me his magazine article. I don't know Mark Cullen and haven't looked at that event or the charts since.

leomoon

We used to have "Personal" PMs - so I guess those are now gone. Personal means, no one else can see them.
These (unless you open them up for comments?) probably means, everyone sees them like on the forum?
That was the idea here, I didn't want the entire forum to see it as my PM stated quite clearly the reason why.

david starling

We used to have "Personal" PMs - so I guess those are now gone. Personal means, no one else can see them.
These (unless you open them up for comments?) probably means, everyone sees them like on the forum?
That was the idea here, I didn't want the entire forum to see it as my PM stated quite clearly the reason why.

Maybe a moderator can explain it.

Osamenor

Staff member
Maybe a moderator can explain it.

PM's are still here. They're called Conversations now.

CapAquaPis

CapAquaPis

And I watched a video by an astrologer who predicted 2 years ago that PM Boris Johnson will resign and just yesterday, he certainly did! (Talk about accuracy).

blackbery

Pretty big news.

The satanic stones are no more.

Hallelujah!:love::love::love:

Georgia Guidestones Completely Leveled Less Than 24 Hours After Explosion​

david starling

Pretty big news.

The satanic stones are no more.

Hallelujah!:love::love::love:

Georgia Guidestones Completely Leveled Less Than 24 Hours After Explosion​

Right! If you don't like the way someone exercises freedom of speech and expression, use explosives to stop them! :sideways:

It's "demonic" to declare views with which one disagrees as being "demonic". :lol:

Last edited:

blackbery

Right! If you don't like the way someone exercises freedom of speech and expression, use explosives to stop them! :sideways:

It's "demonic" to declare views with which one disagrees as being "demonic".

The Georgia Guidestone that was destroyed was the one with the inscription “maintain humanity under 500,000,000

The NWO who erected the satanic stones consider babies as pests which need to be eradicated & humans as a
'cancer' on the earth so billions need to be killed so the 1% global elites can live in 'harmony with nature'.

People have been praying for a long time for these demonic stones to be destroyed.
And now they're gone. Nobody was hurt in the explosion which took place very early in the morning.

It's a time of celebration!

leomoon

Shinzo Abe was only 67 yrs old, and certainly a force for peace and balance in that part of the Asian world :( R.I.P.

He got along very well with all the U.S. Presidents over his administration as Prime Minister of the past few decades served as prime minister of Japan and President of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) from 2006 to 2007 and again from 2012 to 2020. He was the longest-serving prime minister in Japanese history.

Now, Japan has a worrisome China at their doorstep (should say maritime )waters - barking at their shores with North Korea in hot pursuit

Shinzo Abe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinzo_Abe

leomoon

Shinzo ABE and his wife did not have any children although they did try with fertilization problems.
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/08/shinzo-abe-wife/

She is Gemini, He was Virgo

She was a radio host when they met, and both were from privileged families as children.
They were both Liberals and he used progressive measures for his country as well as anyone could within reason for their culture and society.

leomoon

Vladimir Putin sends Trump a message yesterday to his March & April public calls for help:
in March:

Then in April:
If you’ve wondered what would have happened to Ukraine had Donald Trump won reelection, wonder no more. Here’s a tipoff that slipped under most people’s radar — but you can bet Vladimir Putin picked it up.
On April 22, in a talk to the conservative Heritage Foundation at the Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island, Fla., Mr. Trump bragged that during a NATO conference while he was in office, he threatened that he would not honor the NATO treaty’s Article V, the pledge that all signatories would defend any member attacked by Russia.
Think about the timing of dropping that memory bomb.

Was it an accident that Trump made the comments in a speech while Putin carries out his barbarous invasion of Ukraine? At such a moment, would any politician more concerned about Russia’s purposeful murder of civilians than his own future have boasted of a threat not to defend NATO countries?
I think Trump was sending a message to Putin — the 2022 version of his 2016 campaign invitation to hack Hillary Clinton’s email accounts: “Russia, if you are listening

leomoon

“When things thaw out and the presidential race for 2024 is firmly on the agenda, there’ll be moments we can use,” he added. “The most banal approach I can think of is to invite Trump—before he announces he’s running for President—to some future summit in liberated Mariupol.”

Dmitry Drobnitsky, an omnipresent “Americanist” on Soloviev’s show, suggested that Tulsi Gabbard should be invited along with Trump. Dudakov agreed: “Tulsi Gabbard would also be great. Maybe Trump will take her as his vice-president?” Gabbard has recently become a fixture of state television for her pro-Russian talking points, and has even been described as a “Russian agent” by the Kremlin’s propaganda machine.

Russian state media seem to be in agreement that former U.S. President Donald Trump remains Moscow’s candidate of choice.

The time is coming “to again help our partner Trump to become president,” state TV host Evgeny Popov recently declared.

Last edited: