News Astrology and Mundane Events

david starling

If enough radical Muslims could take over a State government in the future, they could now declare Sharia Law there. And according to extreme State's Rightests, that would be fine--if it wasn't to the liking of all the citizens of that State, they could just move somewhere else.

leomoon

I don't think that hurts at all really, to have "Under God", in our Pledge because the Constitution mentions God. doesn't it when mentioning all men are created equal ?
But the idea of public tax money being used for churches and schools goes a mile too far imo.
When I went to Catholic primary School, my mother paid for 2 children to go because it was a better education she thought, and close to our house we could walk there. It took months to pay off. I think It was about $10.00 a year with a discount for 3 kids. You had to pay for uniforms & shoes, etc. (This was a Polish-American School) :)
1655957440618.png

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Let's see what will the 5-planet (visible naked eye) stellium would do to the world. Mercury was in RX from May 10 to June 1 for a short period, and all 10 astrological planets were in direct last April, Pluto was RX since May 1. Again, the US has Pluto in its natal return (until Jan 2024) like it was in July 4th, 1776: Revolutionary War and Independence. The US began as colonies in 1607-20, went through it's violent birth from British monarchy they decried as tyranny in the 1770s-80s, briefly divided and reunified in civil war in the 1860s-70s, and the radical social turmoil of the 1960s-70s...what will happen in the 2020s to define the US to lost trust in all morals, ethics, legality, politics, religion and status quo? I believe the trigger was Pluto in Scorpio in the late 1980s-early 90s in its ruler sign and Pluto is exalted in Capricorn, we had another wave of "culture war" conflict in the late 2000s-early 2020s after the War on Terror of the mid 2000s and the turn of the century/new millennia/Aquarian age mood of the late 1990s ended by the terrorist attack on 9/11 (2001).

leomoon

No, "God" is not a word used in the Constitution of the United States. Only State constitutions use it.
Perhaps it was Lincoln's original preamble he wrote I was thinking of:

(note: I've added quite a bit of info and will add more about the founding fathers on my DNA thread starting with Jefferson most well known for hypocrisy and his slaves. I'll be adding more - Its a shame we didn't learn any of this in schools, at least I never read a history book in my day nor did my husband that we were taught in school about slavery and Jefferson's hand in it) As I struggled with my own family tree and learned of ancestors in Colonial Md. Va - and a relationship to both Washington & Jefferson - it was heartbreaking to delve more into the background. I already knew of the relationship with Benjamin Banneker however, a free black man who lived not far from my own home during the time of Jefferson and worked with the Ellicott Brothers laying out roads through their astronomical knowledge for Washington - hence having the wherewithal to contact Jefferson so I'll likely post his chart too. o_O:oops:
On Dec. 3, 1864, Abraham Lincoln proposed putting God in the Constitution. Preparing to submit his annual address on the state of the union, the president drafted a paragraph suggesting the addition of language to the preamble “recognizing the Deity.” The proposal shocked his cabinet during a read-through. With his re-election secured and the political utility of such a move dubious, the most religiously skeptical president since Thomas Jefferson proposed blowing an irreparable God-size hole through the wall separating church and state. What was Lincoln thinking?

Recalling the meeting in his memoirs, Secretary of the Navy Gideon Welles wrote that the imprudent idea had been put in the president’s head “by certain religionists” – namely, the Covenanters. A tiny sect from Scotland that had resided in America since before the Revolution, they believed the Constitution contained two crippling moral flaws: its protection of slavery, and its failure to acknowledge God’s authority. With the Emancipation Proclamation poised to fix the one sin, they believed, why not correct the other? :oops:
Thank you for mentioning the Covenanters, as I also had a smaller contingent of ancestors from Scotland, (far more from England) who were of the Angelican background that settled in this country in Pennsylvania including Reformed Dutch., and were extremely active as Abolitionists, and remained so for generations in their families. It helps me to know this because of the awful stain that those who participated in the slave trade both in Md. & Va side did to know that my grandmother's family was divided in this way, a huge burden was lifted to know this for me. In Penn. mainly and points North, they settled in the 1700s and participated in the Revolution, including being part of the DAR members so I have access to their info.

I think I did run across the Covenanters before in my research, but had forgotten that name.

Last edited:

leomoon

Pre-dawn hour today, (not the FBI) but another Govt. Agency raided the home of Trump loyalist
Jeffrey Clark:
U.S. law enforcement raided the home of a Donald Trump-era Justice Department official ahead of a Thursday hearing into the role that he played in the former president's efforts to overturn his 2020 election defeat.

The hearing by the House of Representatives' select committee on Jan. 6, 2021, will take the public into the White House on Jan. 3, 2021, when there was a discussion of Trump possibly firing Acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and replacing him with Jeffrey Clark.

Can't wait to tune into Jimmy Kimmy or the other Comedian tonight, to see how they portray this one. Listening today, to everyone who was part of this meeting in the Oval Office when trump summoned them there on January 3rd, 2021 - at 7 A.M. to 4 PM to discuss his idea of putting Jeff Clark in charge of the Justice Dept. (who was an Environmental Lawyer only), in place of the whole schibang of the DOJ -
4 people said, they'd leave if he did this.
When trump asked one of them (Gallagher), (Acting Deputy DOJ ) "Tell me, what do I have to lose?", I wish he would have said "Have you ever heard of the Saturday Night Massacre?"........(he likely doesn't know his recent history either from the Nixon era), but would have answered, "Mafia?" from NY and Bugsy Seigel? (such the genius he is) Instead, he said, "Yes, LOTS to lose, as does the country" .....(but of course trump was only thinking of himself, as we know) now because of Jan. 6th.

This took up most of the hearing which started late about 3 PM ET 6/23/22. Jeff Clark is in big "doo-doo" now.

leomoon

Nixon Era:
Similar historical Event: brought out in the Watergate Hearings:
The Saturday Night Massacre was a series of events that took place in the United States on the evening of Saturday, October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal. U.S. President Richard Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson to fire Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox; Richardson refused and resigned effective immediately.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

leomoon

Trump's (almost) similar "Saturday Night Massacre" was on a Sunday, although conceived on a Saturday -
they met on a Sunday in the Oval Office January 3rd 2021:

AG Jeffrey Rosen
(wasn't he plucked out of the Southern District of NY Office to save Trump from a rape case or fraud case against him there? by Barr and put into the DOJ by Barr?? I think so.....he then ends up as Acting AG when Barr leaves?
Anyway, Rosen calls on 4 of his DOJ peers to help him out and be there with him, one of them Donahue who rushes over with muddy boots & a tee shirt on this holiday weekend, but trump still sat him and wanted to hear what he thought to hear this out - and they end up supporting Rosen 1000%
essentially saying, "you fire Rosen for an incompetent Clark - we ALL leave"....... (not a good look)

Attachments

• 1656019457240.png
    1656019457240.png
    646 bytes · Views: 18

david starling

Strange times. The Supreme Court majority isn't for States' Rights after all. It's for imposing a far right, Evangelical agenda on the entire country. It really IS attempting to "turn back the clock". :annoyed:

leomoon

Strange times. The Supreme Court majority isn't for States' Rights after all. It's for imposing a far right, Evangelical agenda on the entire country. It really IS attempting to "turn back the clock". :annoyed:
For the time being, women who want abortions will need to travel to states where they can get them, or over the border to Mexico for the abortion pill if in a state which outlaws them. Women are doing just that in Texas now. Good for them! They do save on the cost of the script (10X cheaper) but have to go out of their way with cost of gas, etc.

PLUTO IS NOW DIRECTLY ON THE U.S.A. 2ND HOUSE PLUTO AT 27 CAPRICORN! (HE'S RX and will be here for some time yet) PLUTO REPRESENTS CONTROLLING OTHERS.....BUT ALSO TRANSFORMING OUR COUNTRY and will be here thru 2024 will reverberations to 2028 most are saying.

We'll be hearing lots of sad horrendous cases like this one in Malta soon in the States:
Couple go on "babymoon" (like a honeymoon) from the States, to celebrate her pregnancy of 16 weeks, to the island of Malta - a few weeks later she miscarries., however the island has a strict law against abortions on this Roman Catholic church led island.
She will die the doctors warn of sepsis infection if the rest of the placenta is not removed soon. There is still a fetal heartbeat... The doctors explain they cannot do it there because they would be arrested.
She will be airlifted to Spain last I heard -

Stories like this will be the future here. Do you really really believe that when something like this happens to a Republican pro-lifer in the Senate, the governors, the congress, etc - politicians famlies, their daughter in law, their own daughters, they won't "secretly", pay to do the same thing for them? HA HA if anyone is so naive to think they won't!!! Hypocrites! Even the Supreme Court & their immediate relatives would do so. Watch for the stories coming soon to a theater near you.

The risk facing Miss Prudente is very real. In 2012, Irish woman Savita Halappanavar, 31, died of sepsis after a miscarriage when she was denied a medical abortion. Her death outraged public opinion and led to a change in the law there. She'll be airlifted out asap to Spain.

Last edited:

leomoon

I think I did run across the Covenanters before in my research, but had forgotten that name.

I did some little research, and yes of course I have one of these screwballs in my family tree :( .....a real nut job!
He had to move from the North where his family settled in Lancaster Pa. to the South however, as the North wouldn't much tolerate him, and even in the South the Governors of the States like NC-SC got tired of him. However, since the family tree is realated via marriage (I found out how now, so thanks for that mention of the Covenanters) it was through one of them in the family who married a Ben Franklin sister - (thus Ben Franklin became a friend and in = law to the less weirdo ones in Pennsylvania, even giving one a Windsor Rocking Chair ( my mom had one from Boston I inherited) He must have done them ALL favors by publishing their writings when asked - such as the "off the wall" one in the South. Here is what I found:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Craighead

Rev. Thomas Craighead was buried in the church he founded in Lancaster Pa.

* See How name spelling changes in Ireland and America:

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/11723446/alexander-craighead (Creaghead)

His wife from Scotland then Ireland had a brother who married into the Ben Franklin family.......

THEIR youngest son also a Rev. (Wiki suggests he was ostracized for his cantankerous ways, had to move to N.C.) He went overboard, a really preacher fire & brimstone type - I guess - got involved politically, and butted heads with the local powers that be.
had many slaves - which he left to his widow

By espousing Cameronian doctrines,
which mixed theology and politics, Craighead soon precipitated a political disturbance. In 1743 there was published in Pennsylvania an anonymous pamphlet that everyone attributed to him. To the provincial authorities the pamphlet seemed "calculated to foment disloyal and rebellious practices, and disseminate principles of disaffection."
Considering it most radical in tone, the governor complained to the Synod of Philadelphia. The synod, agreeing with the governor that the pamphlet was seditious, disavowed it and Craighead.
After studying the classics and theology under his father, Alexander was licensed to preach in 1734 and ordained in 1735. He then became minister to Middle Octorara Presbyterian Church in Lancaster County.

From 1743 to 1749, Craighead remained in Pennsylvania and presided over a group called the Covenanter Society.

In 1740, Craighead was denounced from several quarters for meddling with the congregations of other ministers without an invitation; members of his own church accused him of reprehensible conduct. When hailed before a meeting of the presbytery in his own church, he heaped verbal abuse on the presbytery and charged a number of ministers, whose names he dared call, of various shortcomings in the performance of their duties. The presbytery suspended him, but he continued his ministry as if nothing had happened.

In 1749, Craighead moved to Augusta County, Va., and became minister of the Mossy Creek Presbyterian Church. His views seem to have disturbed Governor Robert Dinwiddie of Virginia even more than the officials of Pennsylvania, for on 10 June 1752, Craighead was arrested for proclaiming doctrines that smacked of treason. Making every effort to straighten matters out, the Presbyterian clergyman made a plea to the governor's council. He was permitted to preach again but only if he recanted all disloyal utterances and took a public oath of allegiance to the government. Whether Craighead ever met this condition is not clear, but he continued to live in Virginia for several more years, accumulating a considerable amount of property in the form of land and slaves. He also continued to be a member of the New-Side New York Synod.

NOTE: its people like this one that are called "bad seeds" in a family tree and probably the same with the Craigheads or those who remained in the North and tried to walk a more legal path although I've not had the chance yet to get into them too fully yet.

Unsettled conditions in the back country during the French and Indian War prompted Craighead and some of his congregation to move to North Carolina in 1757. In November 1758 he was installed as pastor of the Rocky River and Sugaw Creek Presbyterian churches in Mecklenburg County. Presiding at the ceremonies was William Richardson, a New-Side Presbyterian, who was being sent by the New Hanover Presbytery of Virginia to serve as a missionary to the Cherokee Indians in South Carolina. Craighead's political views were as radical as ever, and he urged his congregations to resist, not cooperate with, the provincial government. I

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Craighead

Alexander Craighead was born in Donegal, Ulster, Ireland on March 18, 1707.[1] He emigrated to North America with his father, the Reverend Thomas Craighead.

He died March 1766 in Rocky Creek, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. He was the youngest son of Rev. Thomas Craighead and Margaret Holmes. He was the brother to my ancestor, John Craighead. Their mother was Margaret Holmes who was born in Scotland. She came with her husband and four of their five children from County Londonderry to America settling first in Massachusetts. Her brother, William Holmes' son Robert Holmes married Mary Franklin whose brother was Benjamin Franklin, Patriot, Statesmen, Scientist, and Signer of the American Declaration of Independence. [Source, "Craighead Family", by Rev. James Geddes Craighead]. Also, "Simpson and Allied Families", by Dennis William Simpson 1985.

Family relative Ben Franklin published his books:

A prolific writer
and leader in his faith, he published numerous works, including Renewal of the Covenants, National and Solemn League; A Confession of Sins; An Engagement to Duties; and a Testimony; as they were Carried on at Middle Octorara in Pennsylvania, November 11, and The reasons of Mr. Alexander Craighead's receding from the present judicatories of this church..., 1743, both published by Benjamin Franklin.

Considered a promoter of the "Revival" and a participant in the "Great Awakening", he was a vocal critic of King George III and the Church of England. He often preached to his flock to resist threats to their independence, and he held the rights of the common man as sacred as that of kings. He is counted as the spiritual father of the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence, which was allegedly written nine years after his death.

Attachments

• USA natal color.jpg
    USA natal color.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

leomoon

Seems to be rather sure of himself?

Updated on FB Gurmeet Singh Social Media Astrologer -
The astrology prediction about Trump indictment
is already given a year ago. Please read my astrology updates in my Trump astrology article. I am copying the lines for you here.
"American People have also asked me if Donald Trump will be Republican candidate for 2024 Presidential Election and can Trump be President again. Donald Trump’s time is really very troubling and challenging until May 1, 2024, especially the period from April 2023 to April 2024 is an unbelievably bad period for Trump. Now here I will have to make a bold astrology prediction, like I always do. In my opinion Donald Trump will definitely be indicted before May 1, 2024. This is the most important astrology prediction.
July 3, 2021"

This Trump astrology update was posted on January 31, 2022 on my website.
"After March 1, 2022, all Trump investigations will move forward at lightning speed. Trump’s challenging time begins.
January 31, 2022"

david starling

I have always opposed capital punishment; best old time movie about this is THE LAST MILE, from the 50’s, starring Mickey Rooney.
Capital punishment is nothing but vicious blood-lust. There's NOTHING that justifies it.

Even our Community's Trump supporters oppose it, despite his being avidly in favor of capital punishment.

leomoon

Re: Abortion Rights - being denied today -= (going backwards ) in time.

I think we need to look at the serious flaws in the American Constitution and Bill of Rights
Something is very wrong with this country from slavery within the Founding Fathers (majority who held them for years and even after they died refusing to allow them to leave but instead as with material property continued to give to their descendants human beings.

The women in this country and their lack of rights to be seen as equal to men.
I've done a LOT of research just yesterday on Margaret Sanger Slee who most know of as Margaret Sanger, credited for the first one to bring birth control to this country and she suffered greatly for it. What I did not know is her suffering and how she had to escape in 1918 to Europe (Britain) because of the Comstock Act (a politician named Comstock) which made contraception illegal in this country. Always it seems, the British were ahead of us in this regard. I must say, this shocked me to realize just how backwards a country we are and it appears we are once again going in reverse.
Comstock Act of 1873, 17 Stat. 598 Prohibits publication, distribution, or possession of information, medication, or devices for contraception or "unlawful abortion;" such cannot be transported by US Postal Service or across state lines United States v. Bennett, 24 F. Cas. 1093 (1879)

Margaret Sanger's 1st husband was a Medical Dr. from Germany who moved to New York (she eventually a nurse) and they had 3 children 2 sons also doctors of medicine. They eventually divorced and she remarried, the inventor of 3 in 1 oil. J. Noah Slee and moved to Tucson.
But even her ex husband tried to help her, and passed on a book or pamphlet she wrote about birth control to a politician (Comstock) which promptly landed him in prison too. Mr. Slee her 2nd husband invented diaphrams (makes sense ) had them produced in Canada, and brought here!

Just shocking, how small minded this country has always been apparently. So what we are seeing now with the minority is nothing new, only what is new, is how we were blindsided (not all of us of course), but accdg. to Rep.Susan Collins (R-Ma) lied to by the 3 justices or "misled purposefully"

After a Jewish holiday, Jewish rabbis will be filing lawsuits over this travesty of taking away Abortion rights for All women.

Background info on U.S. past history just prior to and during the Margaret Sanger (Slee) period):
The distribution of information about birth control and abortion was banned under the Comstock Act. Supporters of the law argued that access to information and tools connected to birth control encouraged young people to have sex before marriage and condoned extramarital sex. Those who opposed the law argued that people were still having sex despite societal expectations and that restricting access to birth control was damaging to women. The law prevented women from learning about their health and options for preventing unwanted pregnancies.
Doctors and social reformers who provided women with information about pregnancy and contraception were arrested. They faced $1,000 to $5,000 fines and could be sent to prison for up to 10 years. (This also pertained to Physicians and hospitals) such as the new draconian laws in Texas and other Red States:)

leomoon

This article explains how another part of the United States citizens feel (the Jews, the Islamic community, etc) about Abortion Rights and Women's Rights when it comes to Conception, which is at the heart of the small minded ones on the bench today and their far right minions who brought this burden back to bear for everyone else.

BTW. Tad Mann's method of Astrology uses the same theory - , being the soul does not enter at the time of conception but some time later as per Jewish and Islamic theology.

Bottom line is, "no-one is God's mind" to know. Why try & play god & limit the mind of god? What nerve mankind has.

david starling

Christian Fundamentalists are staging a coup. Simple as that. Guns, God, and their own slanted interpretation of the Christian Bible.

As for guns, they completely ignore the "A well regulated Militia being necessary for the security of a free State..." part of the 2nd Amendment. That's what makes it a State's Rights issue. But, they're too limbic-oriented to think logically and rationally. Their real motto is, "Might makes Right". No sense arguing with them in logical, rational terms.

This current Supreme Court has COMPLETELY swept the Preamble under the rug. Too bad it's not a legally binding part of the Constitution.

leomoon

Christian Fundamentalists are staging a coup. Simple as that. Guns, God, and their own slanted interpretation of the Christian Bible.

As for guns, they completely ignore the "A well regulated Militia being necessary for the security of a free State..." part of the 2nd Amendment. That's what makes it a State's Rights issue. But, they're too limbic-oriented to think logically and rationally. Their real motto is, "Might makes Right". No sense arguing with them in logical, rational terms.

This current Supreme Court has COMPLETELY swept the Preamble under the rug. Too bad it's not a legally binding part of the Constitution.
I'd love to know what "Christian bible" they use., because I have the Roman Catholic version and Protestant versions (King James bible) which of course are both a combination of the Torah (referred to as Old Testament with New Testament of Jesus Christ) combined.

No where does Jesus set down laws or condemn anyone for being gay or for having aborted a fetus, or anything close to what these numbskulls are preaching. Not even close. He wrote nothing. The Old Testament (as Christians refer to it, I always thought was mainly books from the days of Moses and laws the Jewish people followed which of course other then Jesus being born Jewish has nothing to do with his teachings otherwise.
His main lesson concerning Moses laws was to say he didn't come to take them away, but to add a 13th - to love one another. (that's it, period)

There are of course, the Gnostic Gospels some more recently found in this century like the Gospel of Thomas which is said to contain 114 sayings of Jesus and do sound like him as reported by the 4 main gospels. No where in those 114 sayings are anything near small minded thoughts come close to what these people purport.

Now, a few radicals (cultists in some cases like Amy C. B. and Ginni's husband, Kavanaugh, etc ) have decided to put their biases ahead of common sense and make the entire country subject to their whims?