News Astrology and Mundane Events

david starling

Who else thinks the shooter is a victim of MK Ultra-style conditioning and the FBI manipulated him into doing what he did because they are trying to disarm America?

This is a stream of thought that I’ve came across.

No one is going to disarm America, no matter how many mass shootings there are. WAY too many Liberals and Independents are in favor of gun ownership. But how about making it more difficult for the mentally ill to obtain assault rifles? Is that too much to ask?

The U.K. is basically disarmed, isn't it? Should there be more gun owners there, or is it okay the way it is, in your opinion?

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

No one is going to disarm America, no matter how many mass shootings there are. WAY too many Liberals and Independents are in favor of gun ownership. But how about making it more difficult for the mentally ill to obtain assault rifles? Is that too much to ask?

The U.K. is basically disarmed, isn't it? Should there be more gun owners there, or is it okay the way it is, in your opinion?
Well, the UK is basically disarmed of guns. Knife crime isn’t a problem where I stay because I live in a market town and a rural region. It’s more in London or big urban areas that knife crime is a problem. So as long as I keep myself safe by making sensible choices, I am ok (tough wood)

I imagine that if guns were outlawed in America, they would just go to school with knives anyway, so it’s maybe not guns that are the problem.

leomoon

Well, the UK is basically disarmed of guns. Knife crime isn’t a problem where I stay because I live in a market town and a rural region. It’s more in London or big urban areas that knife crime is a problem. So as long as I keep myself safe by making sensible choices, I am ok (tough wood)

I imagine that if guns were outlawed in America, they would just go to school with knives anyway, so it’s maybe not guns that are the problem.
IF you were at the parade yesterday with a child, or the grandparents of a child hit by the sniper (and at least 4 were injured) Police said some of those murdered looked like they were torn apart as in a war zone. (those who were killed) In other words, the damage done by these types of high powered assault rifles, meant only for Wars tear apart the bodies, exactly what he intended to do.

Quite honestly, it sounds like djt saying, "Well, they weren't going to hurt ME"........as those he was talking about hurt seriously 140 police officers and many others that day causing serious damage to others forever.
Use your imagination, just take the ME out of the equation -
Imagine
little children, your own child at a parade setting having to go through life recalling that scene of a war zone forever etched in his mind as they scramble (if they were lucky that is), over the dead bodies, running away as fast as they could.

THAT is what the Republican mindset has brought to the United States today and continues to adhere to. Assault Rifles for ALL come and get em'.....
WAR machines!!!!! Not exactly what I keep in my bedroom drawer (in case) of a late night intruder.

NRA is all about what they were sued for in NY - GREED!

Last edited:

leomoon

And just on June 8th ( only one month ago) , this was reported at a Hearing, about the May 2022 School Shooting in Uvalde Texas:

A pediatrician from Uvalde, Texas, detailed the horror of seeing children's bodies "ripped apart" following a May 24 mass shooting as he testified to Congress on Wednesday.

"I was called here today as a witness, but I showed up because I am a doctor, because how many years ago I swore an oath — an oath to do no harm," Roy Guerrero, president of Uvalde Memorial Hospital, told lawmakers during the House Oversight and Reform Committee's hearing on gun violence.

"After witnessing first hand the carnage in my hometown of Uvalde, to stay silent would have betrayed that oath," he added.

Guerrero said he arrived at the hospital shortly after the May 24 shooting at Robb Elementary School, which left 19 children and two adults dead. He described chaos outside the hospital as families tried to find their children and cried as they waited for news.

In the surgical area of the hospital, Guerrero said he saw things that "no prayer will ever relieve."

"Two children whose bodies had been pulverized by bullets fired at them, decapitated, whose flesh had been ripped apart," he said. "That the only clue as to their identities was blood-splattered cartoon clothes still clinging to them, clinging for life and finding none."

Guerrero continued: "I could only hope these two bodies were a tragic exception to the list of survivors. But as I waited there with my fellow Uvalde doctors, nurses, first responders, and hospital staff for other casualties we hoped to save — they never arrived. All that remained was the bodies of 17 more children and the two teachers who cared for them."

note: Just prior to this by weeks - was the Northern Buffalo New York Grocery Store - wiping out dozens of senior citizens - shoppers
which I don't think one knifer would be able to do this much damage that these High Powered rifles (assault weapons do~ time and time again over the years)

david starling

And just on June 8th ( only one month ago) , this was reported at a Hearing, about the May 2022 School Shooting in Uvalde Texas:

A pediatrician from Uvalde, Texas, detailed the horror of seeing children's bodies "ripped apart" following a May 24 mass shooting as he testified to Congress on Wednesday.

"I was called here today as a witness, but I showed up because I am a doctor, because how many years ago I swore an oath — an oath to do no harm," Roy Guerrero, president of Uvalde Memorial Hospital, told lawmakers during the House Oversight and Reform Committee's hearing on gun violence.

"After witnessing first hand the carnage in my hometown of Uvalde, to stay silent would have betrayed that oath," he added.

Guerrero said he arrived at the hospital shortly after the May 24 shooting at Robb Elementary School, which left 19 children and two adults dead. He described chaos outside the hospital as families tried to find their children and cried as they waited for news.

In the surgical area of the hospital, Guerrero said he saw things that "no prayer will ever relieve."

"Two children whose bodies had been pulverized by bullets fired at them, decapitated, whose flesh had been ripped apart," he said. "That the only clue as to their identities was blood-splattered cartoon clothes still clinging to them, clinging for life and finding none."

Guerrero continued: "I could only hope these two bodies were a tragic exception to the list of survivors. But as I waited there with my fellow Uvalde doctors, nurses, first responders, and hospital staff for other casualties we hoped to save — they never arrived. All that remained was the bodies of 17 more children and the two teachers who cared for them."

note: Just prior to this by weeks - was the Northern Buffalo New York Grocery Store - wiping out dozens of senior citizens - shoppers
which I don't think one knifer would be able to do this much damage that these High Powered rifles (assault weapons do~ time and time again over the years)

The Alt-Right claims they need ASSAULT weapons to fight a tyrannical government out to enslave them--NOT for personal protection against criminals armed with handguns and knives.

leomoon

I recall vividly, the knife assault on London Bridge years ago, by a crazy guy, and an American tourist being knifed. There wasn't many harmed.
You can't be a sniper (like in Las Vegas, nor here at the Parade, nor the Texas Nurses school, the Tower sniper) with a knife, usually others will grab you to the ground

Robert Crimo, who allegedly dressed like a woman, fired 70 rounds into the parade.

This kid was not what we'd call a "marksman", he was depending SOLELY on a high powered assault rifle to do the damage. He only managed to kill 6 and would 24 with 70 shots fired. He had the advantage overhead.

This short video of the Parade has the sound of the gunfire when it started:

(it starts, then he paused, then started again and stops and took off):

Ukpoohbear

Leo moon, my opinion that these attacks on the public and school would happen with knives if guns were not available, does not warrant you saying I need to take ME out of the equation, or compare me to DJT. What I said was correct, these attacks would happen with knives instead, so it is not guns that are causing these attacks.

david starling

Leo moon, my opinion that these attacks on the public and school would happen with knives if guns were not available, does not warrant you saying I need to take ME out of the equation, or compare me to DJT. What I said was correct, these attacks would happen with knives instead, so it is not guns that are causing these attacks.

What IS causing all of these knife and gun attacks?

leomoon

Sorry for the way I expressed my opinion, because what I actually meant is when I speak to someone in a personal way I use their given names, and when I speak in a "generic sense" I would say, the "me" meant, ME as in ALL of us using ME in a sentence.
I"m simply repeating the same thing Edgar Cayce would have said and did say many times, we must take ourselves out of the equation to understand the larger picture. IF the "me" does not apply generically, then please simply ignore it. For example, It would not apply to "me" generically speaking because I DO try first and foremost to put myself in the place of the victims. Many people do I'm sure...perhaps you do as well, which means it would not apply to YOU either.

As for Donald Trump, his quote stands. And again, if the shoe doesn't fit, no one should wear it, so don't take personally.

leomoon

1657047064684.png

time correction of first shot:

Miles Zaremski said he heard what he believed to be about 20 to 30 gunshots, in two consecutive spurts of gunfire, at about 10:20 a.m. CT, shortly after the start of the parade. He told CNN he saw a number of people bloodied and on the ground and described the scene as chaotic.

Suspect in connection with a mass shooting at July 4th parade in ...

www.cnn.com/2022/07/04/us/highland-park-illinois-shooting-july-4-parade/index.html

www.cnn.com/2022/07/04/us/highland-park-illinois-shooting-july-4-parade/index.…

leomoon

This was the 2016 Mass Knife Attack on the London Bridge:

Darlene Horton (age 64) was the wife age of a professor at Florida State University who had been teaching summer classes in London and was hours away from flying home.

A Briton injured in the attack is still in hospital while a man from the US, an Australian man, an Australian woman and an Israeli woman were released from hospital Thursday after receiving treatment.

The Briton suffered a stab wound to the stomach while the American and Australian men were stabbed in the chest.

The Australian woman was stabbed in the back and the Israeli in the bicep, police said.

US Secretary of State John Kerry described the attack as a "horrific mass stabbing" and said he grieved for the victims.

leomoon

Does it seem logical to people that you can kill as many people in an attack with a knife that you can with an assault rifle?

You can run away from a knife, you cannot run away from a rifle. Bullets can kill from 100s (500-thousands) of yards away or more depending upon accuracy, whereas a knife needs to be up close and personal to kill after usually quite a few hits. And how many people can you stab anyway, before being wrestled to the ground by someone int the crowd? Such arguments sounds like trying to defend the defenseless to me.

note: The range of a 22 caliber bullet is a mile.

Ukpoohbear

Sorry for the way I expressed my opinion, because what I actually meant is when I speak to someone in a personal way I use their given names, and when I speak in a "generic sense" I would say, the "me" meant, ME as in ALL of us using ME in a sentence.
I"m simply repeating the same thing Edgar Cayce would have said and did say many times, we must take ourselves out of the equation to understand the larger picture. IF the "me" does not apply generically, then please simply ignore it. For example, It would not apply to "me" generically speaking because I DO try first and foremost to put myself in the place of the victims. Many people do I'm sure...perhaps you do as well, which means it would not apply to YOU either.

As for Donald Trump, his quote stands. And again, if the shoe doesn't fit, no one should wear it, so don't take personally.

Basically, your reply to me had no relevance to what I actually said, you just decided to quote Cayce for how to act and quote DJT for how not to act and your response when asked why is to ignore it if it doesn’t apply to me. It’s very thinly veiled insults which ironically is actually showing disrespect to the situation you tried to claim I was showing.

leomoon

Ukpoohbaer: I apologized for however you wish to take it.

Now, how about if a guy comes into a bus in London, sprays bullets all over the bus killing who knows how many, or instead, enters the bus wielding a knife.
How many get killed with the knife would be your guess before the passengers get ahold of him as they did on a Passenger jet on 9-11 in NJ? wrestling them to the ground?

Ukpoohbear

Does it seem logical to people that you can kill as many people in an attack with a knife that you can with an assault rifle?

You can run away from a knife, you cannot run away from a rifle. Bullets can kill from 100s (500-thousands) of yards away or more depending upon accuracy, whereas a knife needs to be up close and personal to kill after usually quite a few hits. And how many people can you stab anyway, before being wrestled to the ground by someone int the crowd? Such arguments sounds like trying to defend the defenseless to me.

note: The range of a 22 caliber bullet is a mile.

I did not say that knives kill as many people as guns do, I said the attacks would happen with knives instead, if the guns were not available.

I am talking about the root of the problem.

Ukpoohbear

Ukpoohbaer: I apologized for however you wish to take it.

Now, how about if a guy comes into a bus in London, sprays bullets all over the bus killing who knows how many, or instead, enters the bus wielding a knife.
How many get killed with the knife would be your guess before the passengers get ahold of him as they did on a Passenger jet on 9-11 in NJ? wrestling them to the ground?

Are you saying that an attack that kills less people is not as important as an attack that kills more peole?