News Astrology and Mundane Events

david starling

Whatever happened to the allegation that Justice Thomas cheated on his Federal income taxes?

leomoon

But here's the real thing: For all of Trump's flaws, the guy really loves America. And the country was running considerably better when he was president than it is now.

It doesn't take much then, to impress you I see.

Anyone who hugs a flag, automatically loves America, while their actions demonstrate the exact opposite. Trying to overturn an Election, is not loving America. Inciting a riot with arms, is not loving America.
Refusing to adhere to the peaceful transfer of power is not loving America, but rather loving of yourself while having taken a sacred oath to protect the country first and foremost.

BTW: When DJT said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose your vote, he was not complimenting his voters. It was the opposite. (in case they don't know this)

leomoon

Biden can be voted out, and he'll accept the result, just like Al Gore and Hillary Clinton, even though they felt that they were "robbed".

Since Washington turning the country over to the Colonial Govt., it's called the Peaceful Transfer of Power. It is consider Sacred. The only one who has not honored or done this in over 250 yrs is djt. , the orange stain on America. And he is a stain which cannot be removed in history.

leomoon

Has anyone else seen this clip? Astonishing.....Is Rep. Liz Cheney, the ONLY intelligent Republican in this State?
I'm not shocked, it takes a LOT to shock me, but it comes close!! Wyoming contenders say nothing of value - like the old saying goes:
" Ignorance is not an excuse, it’s a choice.".........This time in history will go down as being the more stupid-ignoramus-willfully dumb ed down period of all times.

david starling

It doesn't take much then, to impress you I see.

Anyone who hugs a flag, automatically loves America, while their actions demonstrate the exact opposite. Trying to overturn an Election, is not loving America. Inciting a riot with arms, is not loving America.
Refusing to adhere to the peaceful transfer of power is not loving America, but rather loving of yourself while having taken a sacred oath to protect the country first and foremost.

BTW: When DJT said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose your vote, he was not complimenting his voters. It was the opposite. (in case they don't know this)

"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a Flag and carrying a Cross."-{Sinclair Lewis}

Or, maybe a Christian Bible!

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

"When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in a Flag and carrying a Cross."-{Sinclair Lewis}

Or, maybe a Christian Bible!
Or it has a Klan's hood or robe. Or totes a shining machine gun. Or even has a bag of money in its side.

The first 2 weeks of July 2022, we'll see a comet called "K2" or should I call it "comet-22" like in "covid-19".

leomoon

10-year-old denied abortion in Ohio, forced to travel to Indiana​

Girls who are expecting from the ages of 10-19 have six times the risk of dying by homicide than those who aren't pregnant or are postpartum. That risk doubles again for black girls.

CapAquaPis

And to update on Comet K2 is in the parazodiac of Ophiuchus, caught between the signs Scorpio (its tail near Ophiuchus the serpent killer) and Sagittarius (its arrow aimed at it, legend has it Scorpio killed Orion opposite each other). And it was in astronomy caught between Saturn's and Uranus' position (should well be in Pisces/Aries). Currently, Saturn has transit into Aquarius which is its traditional ruler square Uranus, the modern ruler of Aquarius, is in Taurus, the celestial or ecliptical antipode zodiac constellation from Scorpio. Comets are either good luck charms or omens of doom.

leomoon

Its rather strange in this country, we are only 2 yrs or less from the next Presidential Elections (November 2024) and have no idea who will be the two main people running for POTUS then. Trump supposedly will try again, but there is a lot that will happen to him between now and then justice legal wise. I heard today, that Governor Newsom of California - may be interested if Biden steps aside. Most Democrats now in the neighborhood of 70% in a recent poll want Biden to step aside. I think it would be to the country's benefit if he did, and let a younger person run instead. But I hope if he does, he does so sooner then later. If truth be told, I think most Republicans also wish trump with his terrible record of crimes piling up would go away too but fat chance of that happening. BTW, I only call people "old", when they behave "old", not by years but behavior.

Real Clear Politics Latest Poll numbers:

People by and large don't like any of the Politicians - and who can blame them!!
JULY 1, 2022

Attachments

• Real Clear July 1 2022.jpg
    Real Clear July 1 2022.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Mike Pence (R) has to be so unpopular, he's not on the list of the "controversial 7". We have 4 Democrats: Pres Biden, VP Harris and house speaker Pelosi vs 3 Republicans: Former pres Trump (unlikely), senate leader McConnell and McCarthy(R) as well Schumer (D) have to be like lower: 20% favorable. The "old" boomer elite of political correct moralism, anti-social welfare policies in favor of big business, puritan calvinist patriarchy against abortion rights, and continued white supremacy or privilege proven by statistics on socioeconomic inequality among Blacks/African Americans vs Whites/Anglo-Europeans. I don't see Gavin Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren (D) nor Ron Desantis, Greg Abbott, Rand Paul or Larry Elder (R), already CA Gov Newsom fights to save his seat again vs Brain Dahle (R) that is another unpopular political figure, and the least popular candidate has to be Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) despite she had more popular votes than Trump in the 2016 presidential election determined by the most divisive electoral college vote...then came the Jan 6 US Capital insurrection when then VP Pence decided to approve Joe Biden's victory through a pandemic mall-in only ballot election.

CapAquaPis

Since Washington turning the country over to the Colonial Govt., it's called the Peaceful Transfer of Power. It is consider Sacred. The only one who has not honored or done this in over 250 yrs is djt. , the orange stain on America. And he is a stain which cannot be removed in history.
and then there was 10-11-12-13 southern states and territories seceded from the north or Union in 1860 over the election of Abraham Lincoln that later triggered the civil war from 1861-65 for the Union to defeat and reunify the Confederacy or south not long after President Lincoln's assassination by a Confederate sympathizer John Wilkes Booth in the Union capital Washington, DC.

CapAquaPis

And are the sidereal Capricorn stellium generation of 1961-63 the ones who tried to do away with racism and sexism? We try hard to keep out bias, bigotry, hate and prejudice out of astrology...to avoid stereotyping a group based on their birthdate under a certain sun sign. The visible or naked eye planet stellium peaked on Feb 5, 1962 before sunrise when Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius (its traditional ruler) were conjunct the new moon (and obviously, the sun). I can think of Barack Obama (Aug 3, 1961) a Democrat vs Sarah Palin (Feb 11, 1962) a Republican portrays a "progressive" ideal of a (half) Black president as well a woman attempted to be vice president, then he comes Kamala Harris (1964 birthdate) currently the vice president and could well be the next president in 2024 (seems to be most favorable) over Pres. Biden who's much more favorable than Trump.

CapAquaPis

The new 6 letter word and will make Latino like Negro/N slur and Hispanic like Colored/PoC gone in a few years. It's harming feminism, LGBTQ people and any sense of economic or cultural equality. Joe Biden and the Democratic party along with the GOP and even Trump said yesterday this is the worst example of social justice, PC-ness and "civil rights", already we have the new N words: Nonwhite ("African-American" is now questioned like "Afro"), Native (if "Indian" was bad enough) and maybe Nazi (worse than the other fighting word commie), even "nerd". We're discussing whether to do away with gender constructs, "gay" (the Q word is reclaimed, already the case with the B word which is less severe than the C word), the "R" words, "Asian" vs "oriental", and "Jew"/ish (is it a race or not, like Middle Easterners question they are not white or are Caucasian but not European), even the terminology of biological race like "white" and "pacific Islander"; and old, fat, short, poor, blind, deaf, disabled, autistic and homeless are close to taboo words (I guess in public, at work, in college, mixed company, social circles and esp around children under age 16).

CapAquaPis

There was a contest of 4 most innovative PSAs in the last 22 years of the millennia: 1. Don't say "Gay" starring Wanda Sykes, Hilary Duff and Miley Cyrus (made around 2008); 2. don't touch pregnant bellies without permission (a comical PSA you can still find on YT since 2011), "Spread the word to end the word" concerning the 6-letter slur starts with the "R" attacks people with neurological or developmental disabilities (I seen it back in 2013), and 4. the state of CA fighting cultural appropriation of Native American Indian identity in culture interaction: "Don't tell me you're my people, your distant possibly non-existent and even most likely not Indigenous ancestor is NOT a nameless unknown Cherokee princess (back to 10x?) grandmother", thus the Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma with a large citizen and descendant community in CA joined forces with the ADL, NAACP and SPLC combatting microaggressions or "harm/hurt/bias if not hate" speech (2020 or 21). #5 regarding LatinX is coming soon: This will unite Biden and Trump with the LatinO/A community.

CapAquaPis

And my 1980s-90s childhood until my "socialization" was completed in the 2000s, lessons we learned in the 1950s, 60s and 70s to stop segregation, discrimination and hate crimes by violence or damage to their properties. Also the issues of sexual harassment like avoiding flirting with someone you just met (esp at the workplace and in a bar or club), online or cyber-bullying along with bullying IRL, and sensitivity/diversity/tolerance training was a very big deal from social etiquette lessons to local, state or federal laws (even International level) as well what to do if you encounter someone who has more or less money than you, a different religion or vote in a political party opposing yours. This country over a few decades will become more divided in the next few, and to shift from Obama to Trump (or the center-left Clintons to the center-right Bush family again) to now Biden/Harris, we're confused on what to believe: one portion is for the left, the other for the right, there's the farther left and farther right, and the most of us? in the center.

david starling

And my 1980s-90s childhood until my "socialization" was completed in the 2000s, lessons we learned in the 1950s, 60s and 70s to stop segregation, discrimination and hate crimes by violence or damage to their properties. Also the issues of sexual harassment like avoiding flirting with someone you just met (esp at the workplace and in a bar or club), online or cyber-bullying along with bullying IRL, and sensitivity/diversity/tolerance training was a very big deal from social etiquette lessons to local, state or federal laws (even International level) as well what to do if you encounter someone who has more or less money than you, a different religion or vote in a political party opposing yours. This country over a few decades will become more divided in the next few, and to shift from Obama to Trump (or the center-left Clintons to the center-right Bush family again) to now Biden/Harris, we're confused on what to believe: one portion is for the left, the other for the right, there's the farther left and farther right, and the most of us? in the center.

Just be issue-oriented politically, and consider everyone you meet or work with as an Individual.

CapAquaPis

My Four 4th recorded post on the 4th of July, like Christmas day, is so sensitive: Just like Merry Christmas and American patriotism is not PC, we take this holiday seriously and try to be so inclusive, although the US can be so nationalistic and religious. In the US' natal or parans chart, Pluto passed 15' Capricorn ASC in Jun-Jul 2015 opposite the US' natal Cancer sun. It's when the Trump era came in...the cultural war has begun.

Last edited:

leomoon

Tr Saturn opposing his n. Mars - feeling the pressure now....

Attachments

• Trump Saturn Opposite Mars.jpg
    Trump Saturn Opposite Mars.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 3