News Astrology and Mundane Events

leomoon

Looked it up--"Brandishing" a weapon in a threatening manner is a misdemeanor crime in the State of Florida. This woman should have at least been cited for it, according to what the neighbors say she did multiple times, including waving her gun at the children. Ignoring the citings (if any we're issued in the first place) should have led to more serious charges.

This family may well have grounds for a large lawsuit against the Sheriff's Dept. for not acting to stop her reckless behavior--Dereliction of Duty.
Dollars to Doughnuts, this woman if a voter is MAGA and votes Republican for DeSantis. Similar Values here imo (i.e. racial slurs/racism & guns first/questions later (think Zimmerman & Trayvon Martin 's killer seen as heros of some kind includes that other vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse ! She may have thought at one time or other she TOO would be praised for her vigilantism :oops:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/15/kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-republicans.

note: Passiflora or others who are new: If you don't know of the case you could always do a "Search" for Kyle Rittenhouse on this forum.

Last edited:

david starling

Dollars to Doughnuts, this woman if a voter is MAGA and votes Republican for DeSantis. Similar Values here imo (i.e. racial slurs/racism & guns first/questions later (think Zimmerman & Trayvon Martin 's killer seen as heros of some kind includes that other vigilante Kyle Rittenhouse ! She may have thought at one time or other she TOO would be praised for her vigilantism :oops:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/15/kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-republicans.

note: Passiflora or others who are new: If you don't know of the case you could always do a "Search" for Kyle Rittenhouse on this forum.

The "Stand Your Ground" vigilantes, and this woman, Susan Lorincz, considered herself one of them, are out to kill, using the SYG law as a cover. But, they have to be very clever about it, and she wasn't clever enough.

So, according to a recent statement by the Sheriff involved, she doesn't qualify under SYG.

The reason why--the key phrase is, "I was in fear for my life", and she was SAFE, in her house, and had all the time she needed to call the police for help.

Last edited:

leomoon

We will probably learn more about the charges before Tuesday when they are unsealed - because of his big mouth unable to keep quiet for 5 minutes or more. NBC, CBS and others have already verified that it is true, next Tuesday he must turn himself in and he has been indicted unlike in NY when he said he was indicted and he wasn't, (prematurely) - this time he was right! (Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile) the old saying goes....

leomoon

100th Anniversary of "The Planets" composed by Gustav Holst:

To mark the anniversary, we've enlisted two experts to guide us on an interplanetary trek through Holst's enduring classic.

First, someone who knows the music: Sakari Oramo, chief conductor of the BBC Symphony Orchestra, opened this summer's Proms Festival, London's biggest classical music event, with The Planets. "The work has always exhilarated me," Oramo says. "Each of the planets has a different style of orchestration and that's why it stays interesting all the time for the ear."

Next, someone who knows the real planets. Heidi Hammel is a planetary astronomer who specializes in the outer planets, and the executive vice president of AURA, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy.

Holst, however, was no astronomer. He was more of an astrologer; his inspiration came from the personalities of the planets. He gave each of them nicknames (not related to their Roman counterparts) like "Mars: The Bringer of War" where we begin our planetary trek. Oramo says Holst un-holsters the big guns in his explosive first movement.

Mars

"Mars is a war machine," Oramo says. "You could refer to Mars as the forefather of music for films describing interstellar warfare."

Since we're talking movies, what about the "Imperial March," perhaps the most recognizable music John Williams wrote for Star Wars? I played a clip of it for Oramo as we discussed Holst's music.

"Yes, Star Wars. Oh, I love it!" Oramo says. But isn't it a rip-off of "Mars?"

"I wouldn't call it a rip-off," Oramo answers. "It's based on the principals Holst created for 'Mars.' And all composers steal from each other."

(And some get caught. Oscar-winner Hans Zimmer was sued by the Holst Foundation for writing music an awful lot like "Mars" in his score for Gladiator.)

Venus

Holst's second movement brings us to "Venus: The Bringer of Peace." The planet is named after the goddess of love.

"Venus is not a loving place at all," our astronomer Hammel notes. "It's a hellish landscape which is so hot lead would melt on its surface."

Hellish maybe, but Oramo says its music couldn't be more opposite from "Mars."

"Venus is beautiful but enigmatic," Oramo says. "It has achingly beautiful music for the winds and horn. I find 'Venus' one of the most rewarding movements to conduct because it has this kind of fragility and sensitivity about it."

Mercury

Heading closer to the sun, we arrive at Mercury, which Holst subtitled "The Winged Messenger."

"Mercury is a very active, bouncy figure," Oramo notes. "It's definitely a creature with wings."

"Something crazy about 'Mercury,'" Hammel adds, "is that even though it's so close to the sun, and it's just being baked in the sun's heat, it does have craters. And some of those craters are deep enough that they have shadows that are cold and have ice in them."

Last edited:

leomoon

The many inconsistencies of Ivana Trump's migration into the United States: (coming in from Canada, the back door way)

But the memo implies that some critical information was missing.

“There is no mention of any time spent in Austria,” it said. “Nowhere else in her INS file is there any indication of ever having attended Charles University.”

It was later confirmed that Trump received her master’s degree in physical education from the university in 1972.

As for her time in Austria, later reports state that she briefly married Austrian ski instructor Alfred Winklmayr. In what her lawyer called a “Cold War marriage,” the union existed for the “sole purpose” of getting Trump an Austrian passport to leave Czechoslovakia for Canada.

That marriage is what threw the FBI for such a loop.

“In addition to the inconsistencies of her whereabouts, there exists the continual changing of her citizenship,” the memo continued. “While still married to [redacted] and presumably still living in Austria, she became a citizen of Austria in 1972. One year after her marriage to Trump, she became a Canadian citizen. And, 5 months after that she became a permanent resident of the US.”

note: It's a story I heard years ago. She got some friend of her's to marry her (for a Green Card to Canada, and from Canada, managed to come into the border states of NY and Maine - where she taught skiing lessons. The rest is history after meeting the donald. He figured out the rest. After all she wasn't from a sh--hole country as he says. He brought over her mother and sister the same with Melania's entire family (mom, dad, sister etc & siblings. He does not do as he says - that's for the "little or average people" not him.

Both woman LIED - but then again, they married tRump, so there was commonality.

leomoon

Would you say that Trump is Venus the Docs case ?in 10th house and Special Counsel is 9th house DOJ? I think so - would be the SUN? Sun seems to have the upper hand with the POF here.

Attachments

• Trump Indictment Docs case.png
    Trump Indictment Docs case.png
    92 KB · Views: 21

leomoon

INDICTMENT FOR CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS RELEASED TODAY! JACK SMITH TO SPEAK AT 3pm EST -

(IT'S WORSE THEN WE KNEW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING TAKING A PLANE TO BEDMINSTER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT IN NEW JERSEY BEFORE THE FEDS CAME THE NEXT DAY IN JUNE. STORING BOXES THERE - AFTER CHANGING COVERS ON THE BOXES - (SEE PHOTO BELOW)
FULL OF THE COUNTRY\S CROWN JEWELS - FULL OF NUCLEAR SECRETS WITH TRUMP'S BLACK MAGIC MARKER MARKINGS ON SOME >>>>>>>
TELL MAGA - we found the WITCH!

Breaking News - Indictment Unsealed! 38 Counts Donald Trump had classified documents both domestic & foreign, including National Security, Defense, Weapons, and Nuclear Intel secrets At 3PM, DOJ Special Council Jack Smith will speak at Constitution Square #TrumpIndictment

leomoon

CLASSIFIED DOCS HIDDEN AWAY MAR A LARDO INCLUDES BATHROOMS, SHOWERS, ALL SORTS OF PERSONAL AREAS - (ACCORDING TO WITNESSES & INDICTMENT PHOTOS)

FyM5b4nWIBI8G-E

Last edited:

leomoon

He (tRump) may be able to get delays before it starts. When it starts it should last at least 21 days or 3 weeks - He lost his last 2 criminal lawyers and hired a new team. Of course his Maga voters are paying for all these high priced criminal lawyers as is the GOP (same thing)
First time in history someone who shared top secrets (beyond top secret they are saying, so secret they don't have a specific class they can even share with us) on the USA was defended by mostly millions of fans. First time ever in my lifetime. In other words, the Nuclear bomb code? Now WHO could want that you ask, and what would that person whose initials start with P U T I N be willing to pay you ask? How about Saudi torturer guy??

They are not mentioned here btw:
49 page Indictment:

leomoon

Leomoon, what's up with all of these alleged "contenders" for the Republican's presidential nominee in 2024? Any ideas?
Mealy mouthed as far as I am concerned, all except Gov (ex) Chris Christie from NJ who is telling it like it is. He knows tRump personally for many many decades and he knew and prosecuted the Kushner family too when he was AG or the DA in New Jersey next to NY where the Kushners were from.
He KNOWS they are all thieves, soundrels and Mafia types just like I knew because I am from the East Coast and have 2 ears and eyes and age on my side. He took the country for a ride, and continues to today.

BTW: He stole the "crown jewels" of the country, i.e. the nuclear secrets.

david starling

Mealy mouthed as far as I am concerned, all except Gov (ex) Chris Christie from NJ who is telling it like it is. He knows tRump personally for many many decades and he knew and prosecuted the Kushner family too when he was AG or the DA in New Jersey next to NY where the Kushners were from.
He KNOWS they are all thieves, soundrels and Mafia types just like I knew because I am from the East Coast and have 2 ears and eyes and age on my side. He took the country for a ride, and continues to today.

BTW: He stole the "crown jewels" of the country, i.e. the nuclear secrets.

The REAL crown jewel is our [Constitutional]* method for transference of power every 4 years.

He's done his worst to destroy it, but it still shines like a [Star]*.

"[Edit]

Last edited:

leomoon

The REAL crown jewel is our Constellational method for transference of power every 4 years.

He's done his worst to destroy it, but it still shines like a Light.
True enough, but can you imagine being Germany, the UK - all the European nations combined who have assets planted and giving us top secret info in the future? I can't! Not anymore. After seeing those photos in the Indictment. On center Stage, near toilets, showers, everywhere. Taking them to Bedminster showing them to people and staff, (no one with clearances of course) laughing about them with nuclear war info. I think they will now be thinking long & hard before ever trusting us again - first time since WW2. IF he already gave any of that info away to Putin or the torturer in S.A. or Kim, then peoples lives will be slaughtered and we will never know. Everyone who knows him personally admits, "he is transactional".

david starling

True enough, but can you imagine being Germany, the UK - all the European nations combined who have assets planted and giving us top secret info in the future? I can't! Not anymore. After seeing those photos in the Indictment. On center Stage, near toilets, showers, everywhere. Taking them to Bedminster showing them to people and staff, (no one with clearances of course) laughing about them with nuclear war info. I think they will now be thinking long & hard before ever trusting us again - first time since WW2. IF he already gave any of that info away to Putin or the torturer in S.A. or Kim, then peoples lives will be slaughtered and we will never know. Everyone who knows him personally admits, "he is transactional".

I typed in "Constitutional" method but the A.I. changed it to "Constellational"!

So, I retyped in "Constitutional" and changed "Light" to "Star".

leomoon

There are people in Federal Prison today (and those who died in Federal Prisons) who did FAR less than this - and were prosecuted for their crimes against the United States: (Richard Nixon according to Brinkley) should never have been pardoned by Ford he now says decades later - because Barr and others used that time to protect and enable tRump's crimes. However, even Nixon never sold out our country with Watergate, it was all about Nixon!

Attachments

• 28.png
    28.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 29.png
    29.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 30.png
    30.png
    139 KB · Views: 23
  • 31.png
    31.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 32.png
    32.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 33.png
    33.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 24

leomoon

And, those 33 counts of espionage or stealing - are simply the ones they KNOW about! Plus taking the secret docs to share to Bedminster which they have no idea how many Bedminster holds. In order to be able to knock down the doors to Bedminster a judge must have proof that it is not only known by others (witnesses now), but "timely" such as seen in the past week......or reported as such in the past few days.
Luck on his side still. Keeping those secret documents for his future estate.

david starling

Trump fits the ancient description of a "Warlock", a male witch. He's an "oath-breaker" and a liar, with demonic ability to gain followers and avoid blame for the consequences of his words and actions.

The "Witch hunt" by the DOJ caught a REAL Witch!!!