News Astrology and Mundane Events

blackbery

I don't know why anyone would expect China Joe to do anything to help the railway workers.
He's been grifting off the taxpayers, getting his yuge salary, bonuses, benefits, free health care
in addition to the millions he's rec'd in bribes, kickbacks & payouts for decades.

Why would any sane person think he would do anything to help any worker when he's done
absoluting nothing to help even one worker after 45 + years in politics?

The grifters keep grifting!

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

david starling

I don't know why anyone would expect China Joe to do anything to help the railway workers.
He's been grifting off the taxpayers, getting his yuge salary, bonuses, benefits, free health care
in addition to the millions he's rec'd in bribes, kickbacks & payouts for decades.

Why would any sane person think he would do anything to help any worker when he's done
absoluting nothing to help even one worker after 45 + years in politics?

The grifters keep grifting!

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

I really had hoped there was someway that more then one day of sick leave could have been changed to the 7 days the workers union wanted. I know they gave them a huge salary boost which was retroactive and wonder if this was supposedly to say you have the money now to stay home when you are sick, but it doesn't make sense to me anyway.... Sick leave is important because you never know what that malady turns into.

Imagine if a Congress person gets cancer, they take a year or more off of work and get paid. They don't miss one check. All paid by taxpayers.

They may be tied into this now for years to come. Way beyond the Christmas season, not sure. I don't know the details. It's not like they are making a fortune either - probably 1/3 of what these screwball congress people wasting taxpayer money distracting everyone make.

So, no, I think it's grossly unfair, considering the stockholders increased their holdings 300% on rail holdings profits and many of the workers were terminated.

Would you have preferred that the strike continue? Biden was absolutely certain that adding the paid sick leave to the "Tentative" agreement that was already made in September would have caused that to happen. The House voted for it, but the Senate wouldn't have gotten the necessary votes.

He is in favor of a Federal law mandating a week's worth of paid sick leave for ALL industries, not just the railroads. THAT'S what Bernie should be spearheading for, with no looming strike deadline to be concerned about. Which Party would be most against such a bill?

Last edited:

leomoon

He is in favor of a Federal law mandating a week's worth of paid sick leave for ALL industries, not just the railroads. THAT'S what Bernie should be spearheading for, with no looming strike deadline to be concerned about. Which Party would be most against such a bill?
I agree with you David, he had no choice really - it was a hard pick - a) Close down the country or b) figure out what to do later for the rail workers \its still VERY sad indeed and disappointing, imo.

If anyone has followed or read my posts they'd know I'm all for Universal Health Care period. That includes liberal time off for paid sick leave, the same they would have in other industrialized western countries. No different.

Biden and Democrats have a history of being better for the average jane & joe then the Republicans for the following:

Democrats:

Collective Bargaining, Overtime Pay, 40 hr workweek, 8 hr. work day; (instead of what the boss insisted on), FDIC Insurance, Medicare, SS for old age payments, voting rights,
- on and on and on..... Guaranteed health insurance, regardless of prior conditions now! (which prior to Obamacare, the health care industry turned you down for and Republicans for YEARS tried to get rid of) Veteran Benefits

Republicans?
? - uhm....Slaves were freed under Abraham Lincoln 1985 His preference was NOT to free slaves IF he could still preserve the Union.
Emancipation came later when his first ideas didn't work out
But of course, any who know history, would know all about his letters admitting this fact -

leomoon

Sick time Countries listed average Comparison: 2009 (probably changed somewhat by now?)

Attachments

• Sick Leave countries .jpg
    Sick Leave countries .jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 12

leomoon

2022 update:

Worldwide Paid Sick Leave Rankings​

Most nations within the European Union have the best sick pay benefits in the world. However, Japan, Canada and Australia make provisions for employees to receive 66%, 55%-80%, or 100% of their pay.
The United States, by the way, is the only developed country that doesn’t offer any guaranteed sick days. So far, this only existed during the Covid-19 pandemic that led to the 2020 quarantines. California, New York, and other states may have permanent paid sick leave plans, however.

Sweden

Sweden companies usually provide sick pay instead of the usual wage for the first two weeks an employee is ill. After two weeks, workers can apply for illness benefits. Sweden's employees can receive between 25% and 100% of their salary for a maximum of a year.

Iceland

Icelandic employees can receive a minimum of two days of sick leave for every month they work. They may receive 100% of their salary for time off because of an illness, some of which may come from an employer or the Social Insurance Administration. For this reason, the Compensation Experts ranked this country as the location with the top paid sick leave in the world.

Norway

Norway offers sickness benefits for up to a year. Workers that still cannot work after this time might receive additional assistance. Employers will cover the first 16 days.
The European Commission’s Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion determines the amount paid to sick employees based on their salary from the previous three months. They might receive up to 100% of their pay for at least 31 days.

Denmark

According to the European Commission, the maximum amount of sickness benefits (DKK 4,460) divided by the regular number of hours worked per week is the most amount employees receive. It’s based on a 37-hour work week. As a result, workers receive up to DKK 120.54 hourly compensation. This may extend up to 22 weeks or longer, depending on the situation.

Germany

Germany follows similar rules as other countries connected to the European Commission.
Workers may receive sick pay during the time when a medical expert has confirmed an inability to work. This could occur for about 78 weeks over a three-year period per sickness. An employee might receive additional paid sick leave time under certain conditions, including new illnesses.

Slovenia

Employees may receive compensation of between 80%-100% of their salary, depending on whether the illness is work-related or not. Slovenia follows the same guidelines concerning this as several other European Union countries. The employer usually pays for the first month.

Lithuania

Employees in this country will receive payment at least 62% of their salaries. Employers would pay at least the first two days. Then, SoDra funds activate, paying about 62% of earnings based on what workers had earned in the previous three months. Organ or tissue problems related to donations might make a person eligible for up to 77% of their salary.

Hungary

Employers usually pay the first 15 days at 70% of a worker’s income. Then, remaining days are paid at 50% to 60% of their salary for up to one year by their health insurance.

vs United States 2022 Rail workers Deal:

Rail Deal:

The White House-brokered deal still has plenty for workers to embrace, including a roughly 24% pay increase by 2024 and a ratification bonus of $11,000. Still, the contract guarantees just one paid personal day off and no dedicated sick days, although there is some flexibility to step out for doctor appointments.

The quick fall of dominos stands as a reminder that, when it has to, Washington can set aside pettiness and summon unity and might to avoid a crisis. The rail workers had eyed Dec. 9 as a potential start to a strike, a protest that could have sent the whole economy into a crippling recession and cost as many as 750,000 jobs, according to one estimate.

Last edited:

leomoon

One of the parents who has been speaking out, has now hired his own personal private detective on the slaying case of the 4 students in Idaho.
He is particularly alarmed about people he doesn't understand why they've been ignored including the man on video with the hoodie at the
foodcart watching the girls. He left town, the police said.

He admitted that he also fears that a hoodie-wearing man spotted lingering near his daughter and her best friend, Madison Mogen, also 21, was ruled out too quickly for killing the pair and their two friends.

“Some people came to us and said that he’s out of the country. He didn’t take a DNA test,” he said.

“So we would like [police] to tell us what his alibi was,” he said, saying he would be able to move on if they could confirm it was “solid.”

Vague, mixed messaging on whether the killer likely targeted at least one of the four roommates — and why — could also lead to a dangerously false sense of security, he warned.

leomoon

1670270403024.png

More information about the murders and victims:

Ethan and Xana are believed to have returned to the residence at 1122 King Road. It was previously reported that Ethan resided at the home; however, it has been determined that he was only visiting. The coroner stated that the four victims were likely asleep, some had defensive wounds, and each was stabbed multiple times. There was no sign of sexual assault.

leomoon

I believe I read that the coroner said its unlikely they felt anything, and passed quickly in their sleep. I hope so - Neptune is triggered - with
Lachesis . The 2 other girls on the top floor didn't hear a sound from the 2nd floor. No one screaming. He must have been very quick and very
angry at them. 2 in a bed in some cases. It's rather astonishing. Could it be that hoodie guy who left town who felt he was left out of the party I wondered. I supposed with DNA they'll find out one day. Surprising with the FBI in early, its taking this long.

1670271109318.png

1670271803812.png

Madison was born with Mars opposing her natal Sun's ruler Mercury
the same as Kaylee'

Last edited:

leomoon

The 1970s era song by the Australian group ABBA - "Money, Money, Money", it's a Rich Man's World: (buys ACCESS)

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is charging up to $1 million for inauguration sponsorships that include VIP seating and other benefits.

A breakdown of sponsorship packages obtained by Politico showed that donors are asked to fork out between $25,000 and $1 million.

Up to five donors can sponsor the inauguration at the $1 million level. Those donors will receive "access for 10 individuals to the VIP seating section of the Searing-In Ceremony."

The donor will also get "VIP" tickets to other events where they are promised photo opportunities with the governor, including a candlelight dinner.

leomoon

Sabatoge in North Carolina - 7PM approx time according to TV news in Moore County

Vandals wielding firearms are suspected of causing a major power outage across a North Carolina county that has plunged tens of thousands of customers into darkness amid freezing temperatures, according to authorities.

Many in dark - Electrical Grid sabotaged (shot up) affected hospitals, all homes in area over 50,000 people homes, etc.
Not expected to be back online until Thursday

'It's been a nightmare'​

Schools throughout the county have been canceled indefinitely and a shelter was opened Carthage, a central Moore County town, for residents suffering from the disruption, officials said.

The power outages began at about 7 p.m. Saturday and thousands of Duke Energy customers remained without electricity on Sunday after enduring freezing temperatures overnight.

Homeland Security Warned about this possibility a few days ago -
Note: Royal Star- 3Pisces - suggestive of "Infamy (newspaper, making headlines or TV in modern days-) Vesta "Fomalhaut"
All those Sagittarius planets auger no good\ as does Mars critical degree for mutable sign and opposing Sun Mercury Venus..from a hidden house, 12th.

Did the psychopath hope to kill people? (12th to 6th house?) frigid temps can be lethal for elderly

1670281848478.png

Last edited:

david starling

Sabatoge in North Carolina - 7PM approx time according to TV news in Moore County

Vandals wielding firearms are suspected of causing a major power outage across a North Carolina county that has plunged tens of thousands of customers into darkness amid freezing temperatures, according to authorities.

Many in dark - Electrical Grid sabotaged (shot up) affected hospitals, all homes in area over 50,000 people homes, etc.
Not expected to be back online until Thursday

'It's been a nightmare'​

Schools throughout the county have been canceled indefinitely and a shelter was opened Carthage, a central Moore County town, for residents suffering from the disruption, officials said.

The power outages began at about 7 p.m. Saturday and thousands of Duke Energy customers remained without electricity on Sunday after enduring freezing temperatures overnight.

Homeland Security Warned about this possibility a few days ago -
Note: Royal Star- 3Pisces - suggestive of "Infamy (newspaper, making headlines or TV in modern days-) Vesta "Fomalhaut"
All those Sagittarius planets auger no good\ as does Mars critical degree for mutable sign and opposing Sun Mercury Venus..from a hidden house, 12th.

Did the psychopath hope to kill people? (12th to 6th house?) frigid temps can be lethal for elderly

View attachment 96525

Are we including Putin in this sort of analysis? He's knocking out power in Ukraine as freezing winter is beginning. :mad:

leomoon

I thought of Putin! I'm sure the Government is considering him too. For some reason, they think it's domestic terrorism. We'll hopefully know something soon, but it's hard to tell. Supposedly there was one in California a few years ago never solved?

Perhaps they think "Domestic terror" since it was gunfire - ? Saturn rules the 7th house found in the 8th in Aquarius so strong in same rulership and may be two people. I think Putin was threatening grids via the internet not gunfire or sending people. That seems too risky.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE SHOOTING?

The outages in North Carolina began shortly after 7 p.m. on Saturday when one or more people opened fire on two power substations in Moore County, the county's sheriff said. The outages left tens of thousands of people without electricity, and the equipment could take days to repair, according to Duke Energy.

david starling

I thought of Putin! I'm sure the Government is considering him too. For some reason, they think it's domestic terrorism. We'll hopefully know something soon, but it's hard to tell. Supposedly there was one in California a few years ago never solved?

Perhaps they think "Domestic terror" since it was gunfire - ? Saturn rules the 7th house found in the 8th in Aquarius so strong in same rulership and may be two people. I think Putin was threatening grids via the internet not gunfire or sending people. That seems too risky.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE SHOOTING?

The outages in North Carolina began shortly after 7 p.m. on Saturday when one or more people opened fire on two power substations in Moore County, the county's sheriff said. The outages left tens of thousands of people without electricity, and the equipment could take days to repair, according to Duke Energy.

Apparently it was done very efficiently, suggesting specific knowledge of the power plants vulnerabilities.

leomoon

Apparently it was done very efficiently, suggesting specific knowledge of the power plants vulnerabilities.
Yes, they even mentioned that, and it may have been someone who had inside knowledge (like a past disgruntled employee?) But if two, then they'd need one to turn on the other.

david starling

Yes, they even mentioned that, and it may have been someone who had inside knowledge (like a past disgruntled employee?) But if two, then they'd need one to turn on the other.

In California it was done quietly, by cutting the essential wiring. But, the initial N.Carolina reports said the damage was done with firearms.

leomoon

When I read the news lately and it's about trump I'm reminded of some older songs...this one reminded me of the song "Needles and Pins"
if anyone is old enough to recall this hit from |The Searchers|

(note: It now begins - and won't end for him if the expert Indian Astrologer Singh is correct and according to my checking the Tropical Charts too (for the Springtime), he IS correct - it will only get worse for trump as he aged old adage- "do the crime BE PREPARED TO DO the time" is the old saying. The new DOJ guy Jack Smith just sent out Subpeonas today, the first ones naming trump on them requesting text messages between certain people and trump regarding Jan.6th and Arizona, Michigan and Michigan!

MANHATTAN JURY FINDS TRUMP ORG. GUILTY ON 17 (ALL CRIMINAL CHARGES ALL BEING FELONIES) :) Remember, when these crooks finagle their way out of paying their fair share of taxes, they we (the little guy) have to pick up their portion of the taxes.

The Trump Organization was found guilty Tuesday of criminal tax fraud — and now former President Donald Trump’s real estate company could face a $1.6 million fine.

The Trump Org was convicted on all 17 counts it faced — including tax fraud, falsifying business records, conspiracy and related crimes — following two days of deliberations in Manhattan Supreme Court.

The company is set to be sentenced on January 13.

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg lauded the jury’s verdict — the first criminal conviction against one of Trump’s companies.

“This case was about greed and cheating,” Bragg said. “Today’s verdict holds these Trump companies accountable for their long-running criminal scheme.”

Last edited:

leomoon

According to one of the Jan. 6th Congresswoman, Zoe from Calif. - today; when asked ; she said regarding 3 seperate Immigration bills that are Bi-partisan that the Congress has sent at least 3 of them over to the Senate since early 2021 and they just sit there with no response or action. Apparently it's the old block wall again of K. Sinema and perhaps Manchin who are blocking them.
The only thing heard was something about "details". This Congress has been very busy working since they've been in office. Let's see what the Republican majority Congress now accomplishes if anything except revenge and trump's dirty work.

The farm union and others all worked on these bills, one of them is also for the Dreamers. One of them is about Veterans who fought in our wars and are immigrants. But they just sit in the Senate with nothing coming out.

david starling

Republicans identify as "Conservatives" more so than as Republicans.

So, its really "Dems" (Democrats) versus "Cons" (Conservatives).

So, looks like the Congress is going become Constipated next year! :lol:

Last edited: