New to Horary; will person and I talk by the end of this year?

horary1.PNG
Hello everyone, since I want to begin answering some peoples relational issues I thought I'd begin with my own first as this is new territory for me, if anyone sees otherwise and would like to share their interpretation that'd be awesome. I read through a lot of interpretations on several other ones so here's mine. I am signified by Mars (Scorpio ASC), in the 7H which is squared sun and sextile Venus. The 3H is Aquarius with Saturn and Moon, so no, we will not talk by the end of this year(?).

TIA

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Who is this person?
Friend, acquaintance, co-worker, romantic interest?
It helps us identiy the house which signifies the one asked about if we know who the person is in relation to you.

Who is this person?
Friend, acquaintance, co-worker, romantic interest?
It helps us identiy the house which signifies the one asked about if we know who the person is in relation to you.
Hi Ilene,
this person is a friend but we've had romantic issues in the past, and overall issues surrounding our connection.

IleneK

Premium Member
This strikes me as more than an issue of talking/3rd. As I understand what you say, it is about movement toward something romantic.
I do not see that happening with you as Mars and the other person as Venus. You are interested, in this person's/7th house, but you are not strong in the matter, Mars in detriment.
What opportunity there may have been when Venus and Mars perfected their sextile has passed. The next aspect between them is a square and quite a long ways off when Venus is in its fall.
Moon's next aspect as the unfolding of this matter is an opposition.
I agree with you assessment of the answer being no.

This strikes me as more than an issue of talking/3rd. As I understand what you say, it is about movement toward something romantic.
I do not see that happening with you as Mars and the other person as Venus. You are interested, in this person's/7th house, but you are not strong in the matter, Mars in detriment.
What opportunity there may have been when Venus and Mars perfected their sextile has passed. The next aspect between them is a square and quite a long ways off when Venus is in its fall.
Moon's next aspect as the unfolding of this matter is an opposition.
I agree with you assessment of the answer being no.
Thank you Ilene for taking the time out to respond. I will take this information along as I continue studying Horary 🙇‍♀️

sam025198

I had basically the same question a week before you so our charts are very similar. I wanted to know if I’d talk to someone I like again whom I also had past issues with. My horary has a Taurus rising, only 1° off from yours, and I missed the sextile between Venus & mars by 2°

Their L3 is moon & yours is Saturn. They’re applying towards a conjunction. Venus is in the domicile of the moon, and moon is in the domicile of Saturn. They’re also falling in their own 3H. I don’t believe all hope is lost. Moon is also your significator. Venus at 29° of cancer, if the person is a guy, they might be trying to move on and invest into themselves (Leo being the domicile of the sun; sun representing men)

I’ve been studying my horary chart a lot the past month, I’m no expert tho, but I think you have a chance to talk again but bc of the separating aspect it probably won’t be out of the blue. But I think the person would be willing to talk you’d probably just have to initiate it. But they’re also likely ready to move on/finish things bc of 29°. They definitely want a change. But hey maybe you can come to some sort of change during reconciliation

I’m so interested in this bc of our charts, questions & situation being so similar. Also if you don’t mind, do you feel this person has really helped you grow/learn more/affect your morals? Since they fall in your 9h? The conclusion I’ve pretty much come to with my chart & the help of someone else, was that I’d have to be the one initiating and due to him being mars in detriment, he hasn’t much changed. (We fell out over his lack of growth. Like that was literally the last thing we discussed, & I fall in his 9H in the horary chart) but mars being in my domicile, as Venus, that he still cared. (Which I assume to be true since you are Taurus mars here and you still care for this person)

If you guys do talk it would be nice if you update your thread! Wishing you luck & healing

I had basically the same question a week before you so our charts are very similar. I wanted to know if I’d talk to someone I like again whom I also had past issues with. My horary has a Taurus rising, only 1° off from yours, and I missed the sextile between Venus & mars by 2°

Their L3 is moon & yours is Saturn. They’re applying towards a conjunction. Venus is in the domicile of the moon, and moon is in the domicile of Saturn. They’re also falling in their own 3H. I don’t believe all hope is lost. Moon is also your significator. Venus at 29° of cancer, if the person is a guy, they might be trying to move on and invest into themselves (Leo being the domicile of the sun; sun representing men)

I’ve been studying my horary chart a lot the past month, I’m no expert tho, but I think you have a chance to talk again but bc of the separating aspect it probably won’t be out of the blue. But I think the person would be willing to talk you’d probably just have to initiate it. But they’re also likely ready to move on/finish things bc of 29°. They definitely want a change. But hey maybe you can come to some sort of change during reconciliation

I’m so interested in this bc of our charts, questions & situation being so similar. Also if you don’t mind, do you feel this person has really helped you grow/learn more/affect your morals? Since they fall in your 9h? The conclusion I’ve pretty much come to with my chart & the help of someone else, was that I’d have to be the one initiating and due to him being mars in detriment, he hasn’t much changed. (We fell out over his lack of growth. Like that was literally the last thing we discussed, & I fall in his 9H in the horary chart) but mars being in my domicile, as Venus, that he still cared. (Which I assume to be true since you are Taurus mars here and you still care for this person)

If you guys do talk it would be nice if you update your thread! Wishing you luck & healing
Hi Sam,
Thank you for replying and wow, your analysis is on point. I did reach out to him but he blocked me so I am leaving it up to our paths crossing and seeing what happens then.

To your 9H question, yes! We clash a lot about 9H issues but in the end there is a lot of growth. Seeing the bigger picture, teaching, etc.

My person and I also fell out because I felt like he was staying stagnant, wouldn't allow our connection to grow even though he'd tell a different tale. I will try to remember to update the thread, and I also wish you luck and healing with you and your person 😙