new to community, read it for years :)

Taurus81

hi all :) i finally decided to begin joining groups (except i used to be in some myspace astrology groups before i all but abandoned myspace). im the mother of two, and i live in upstate ny. im going to college right now but even at my age (saturn return last year) im still not sure what im going for (pisces mc moon in gem 12th oppose 6th sagi neptune, yod pointing at a 4 personal planet 11th house stellium so sense of purpose: strong, definite direction of that purpose: muddled..) so i'm enrolled in lib arts, mainly towards psych, philosophy, and art..

i relate everything to astrology, in an obsessive fashion, and drive everyone absolutely crazy.. so it was inevitable that i would join these communities, and surprising that i haven't, but hey, then again, i am a taurus stellium!! :sideways: sorry for the informality of my writing, but i just got done with a full week of typing, and my merc is in taurus, which i theorize may be why i tend to be more lax with my typing unless otherwise needed :)

i look forward to joining your discussions! as i began teaching myself astrology at deeper levels in 2005, google would often bring me to you over the years and this community has helped me develop my own understanding of astrology. :venus:

Taurus81

im glad :) that's part of why i tend to stay away from forums.. rude people bring out the cancer asc lol and i revert and sometimes embarrass myself lol