New to astrology and would like to get my natal chart read. And tell me what you found.

Adam_Meng

astro_2gw_yong_meng_soon.35668.38339.png

tinat

Well,it seems like your mother and father pushed you towards arts. Im seeing difficulties in communication with your father. Im seeing your mom as busy with herself so I dont know how much love did you got through childhood. I would say your parents are separated.
You like to be admired and adored and you choose partners who Will do that. You aim high when it comes to relationship partner but you have to realise eventhough some looks appropriate and shiny its not always like that. You got some issuses with emotions so you act. You tend to look for tidy organised smart and steady partner with artsy everyday routine. You are meeting your partners on short trips,schools maybe neighbours. I belive you Will have a daughter who Will be smart and artsy. Becouse moon is also in the 5th house i would assume she Will look like her mother. There is jupiter in the fifth house which is usually connected with multiple children but to be honest i see one child female.