New solar return chart

Missa

Well, I got my new solar return chart this morning, and I'm curious to know what kind of year I'll be having. The chart itself looks way nicer than my previous solar return chart, but that of course doesn't guarantee anything. I've read that solar returns where you have the same Ascendant as on your natal chart will be somehow important years. This is the case for me now, as I have Virgo rising on my solar return chart this year. If anyone wants to take a look at the chart and perhaps tell me what you think, I decided to post it here:

Click to view it in bigger size. ^ All the insight is appreciated.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
inner, to Missa

Missa,

Since most of the planets are focused at the bottom of your chart (inner world), you will tend to focus on your inner world this year. Moon (home, also emotions) conjunct (energy is combined with) Nadir (inner world) suggests the possibility of strong emotions. With Uranus (friends, also restructuring) conjunct Descendant (others), you may need to restructure your relationships with others or you may feel "friendly" (close but not TOO close) to others this year.

Guessing,

Tim