New moon in Aries-March 26th

4leafclovah

There will be a new moon on march 26th at 6'08 Aries. How do you think this will tie in with Venus rx? Sabian for 6 Aries=A Man Succeeds In Expressing Himself Simultaneously In Two Realms. Interesting because I think about the inconjunct between Saturn/ Virgo and Jupiter/ Aqua. Maybe we will receive additional info around this time and will need to act on the behalf of both these energies and keep a reign on Aries implusiveness-integration-.Is that the challenge? Dunno. Personally I have been struggling about doing "the right thing". Reevaluation has definitely been in order! This new moon might give us some food for thought. :cool:

R4VEN

4leafclovah said:
keep a reign on Aries implusiveness-integration-.Is that the challenge? Dunno. Personally I have been struggling about doing "the right thing". Reevaluation has definitely been in order! This new moon might give us some food for thought. :cool:
Than you for starting this thread, 4leafclovah. I like what you say.
I too have been struggling with `what to do?' My habit-self wants to act, but my instinctual self is holding me back, waiting for the right time and the right solutions to show themselves.

As I see it, perhaps the stellium in Aires at the time of the New Moon - Sun, Moon, Mercury & VenusR - has to have a balancing effect on the usual explosive action of Aries. I'm sure there's a feminising influence at work here. At least, that is how I've been `feeling' it at work.

cassanra

This too is somewhat what I have been feeling. It is combined with some degree of faith and trust and I am not sure why. I am usually not trustful and have a hard time hanging on to faith. At 6 degrees it will conjoin my ascendant and trine venus and mars. I am in hopes that this will bring some positive event as I have had some set backs in the love department lately ...or maybe just a pleasant day:)

Awakened_Pisces

I too, have been faced with indecision. Regarding my most lustful desires, for fear that it will hurt my health. Yet I also desire to delvge deeper into my interests.

R4VEN

Confusedpisces said:
I too, have been faced with indecision. Regarding my most lustful desires, for fear that it will hurt my health. Yet I also desire to delvge deeper into my interests.
Interesting what you say about indecision, Confusedpisces. I have had this push-pull thing going on about how to act, or whether to act, - do I do this? Do I do nothing?

This new moon forms an opposition to my Mars-Neptune conj in Libra. Libra is the `other' side of Aries, so maybe this is why we're feeling this way. Instead of charging in boots & all, Aries-fashion, a little bit of Libran waiting is required.

cassanra

Hopefully this will pass. My beau had another mild heart attack last month and we talked a few times and then he disappeared on me about when venus went retrograde. Won't answer the phone. He has Sun at 6 degrees Libra. Maybe he is where you two are....charging ahead vs waiting...I wondered ...now it makes sense.
Some of what I have read only focuses on conjunctions the venus retrograde makes. Wonder why so and does that have validity?

katydid

Staff member
Xibalba said:
oO The new moon is occuring on my birthday, and I have a Sun at 6 degrees Aries.

:happybday: You might want to print up your solar return and post it here. I bet a few would give some ideas on your up coming full moon year.

My solar returns with full moons were always quite good years. lots of changes, but for the better.

gatorzone

Hi All,

This new moon is taking place in my 5th house. Venus retro is also in my 5th house. Could this mean a new romance will start up? Thanks in advance for any feedback. :)

Gatorzone

4leafclovah

gatorzone said:
Hi All,

This new moon is taking place in my 5th house. Venus retro is also in my 5th house. Could this mean a new romance will start up? Thanks in advance for any feedback. :)

Gatorzone
Yes, that's one of the possibilities..or maybe having to do with children, creative projects or things that bring you pleasure.

ishmael

that new moon at 6 pisces on feb 24 so weird with Lulin flyby
new moon was exact conjunct on my vertex at 6 pisces
setting electric axis with lulin and saturn on other end at 6 virgo
(natal asc 19 virgo)
it's been a rare month

this new moon on 26th is within 2 deg. natal sun also...
wonder if that means my sun will affect this new moon somehow...
maybe fry it or something... haha

good idea to check solar return chart thanx

Squapius

Banned
Now that I think of it, there was something important I did the aries new moon.
Back in 24 of march, before new moon, I was so disgusted and affected with the dirt of my room that I couldn´t feel good physically and morally. So, the 25th of march I did a huge room cleaning, and I eliminated a ton of dirt from every where. I lighted up an incense and I took a shower. I needed to do an aurea cleaning very badly. 26th of march I felt very good it was a happy day.
An aries new moon is a very eager and inspired moon, because, by making a simple deduction, the fire and cardinal force of aries makes the new moon to be more promising and the new start of the new moon is fiercer and vital.

And you have been talking a lot about retrograde venus (around all the forum actually), I should go to the thread with the subject´s headline and post my whole thought.

This is cool.
Aries stelliums rock!
I didn´t liked at all the aquarius and pisces stellium.
The aries stellium feels like a latent bomb of excitement! :D:p:)

4leafclovah

This new moon has been very hard for me,it opposes my Pluto. I have been feeling tension and confusion as if I am going to explode! Yep,I am not too skilled at balancing the different energies at once. Maybe this is where my crystals will come in handy!

cassanra

Interesting stuff. New moon...my area was a freaking freak out:)
My area is usually excitement free and then one strange event after another.
On a personal note I had to attend a freak out parent teacher conference surrounded by 6 of my daughters teachers....I felt like I was in the middle of senate hearings:) The new moon trined venus/mars in the fifth. It was a pretty intense meeting but I think it will be good for my daughter as she is incredibly bright but unfocused and very social. Hopefully we can get her placed in advanced english next year. Every year the teachers tell me how they would like to put her in advanced classes but her behavior is too...too long a story:)
New moon....I cried all morning trying to come to terms with the desire to knock down the door of someone who will not answer my calls versus just letting them come to me. My normal behavior is to knock down the door (Aries rising) but over the last few years I have had some knocks and just not so brave anymore. But maybe the transition is a good thing.
Anyone elses experiences?

Last edited: