New job in the next 4 months ?

TamaraL

My current job situation is causing me stress as I have a feeling that I will stay in my current part-time job forever.
I have sent applications for more than a year and even sent my CV to family members who offered to help me.
This is an ongoing situation for me as I have never worked in my field of studies (meaning my career never started right after university).

Question: "Will I find a job in the next 4 months?"

Querent- Cancer ASC (This is my natal ASC as well!)
=Moon

Quesited = Career- Pisces MC - Jupiter

Both significators form an aspect - trine

Venus ruling 11th House- also conjuncts ASC - possibly could receive help from my social circle

I think that this is possibly a yes. What do you think?
Thank you in advance.

T.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_a_new_job_in_the_next_couple_of_months.33849.161343.png
    astro_2gw_a_new_job_in_the_next_couple_of_months.33849.161343.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 72

IleneK

Premium Member
It looks favorable in that Moon and Jup do meet by trine. I guess my concern is Jupiter's reception to Moon is not good; you/Moon are in Jupiter's detriment. So it is kind of a mixed message? You could be right and you could be wrong...

I am so sensitive to what you have been going through career-wise that I was not wanting to give encouragement in case you are disappointed. I do hope this works out you as might wish!

TamaraL

It looks favorable in that Moon and Jup do meet by trine. I guess my concern is Jupiter's reception to Moon is not good; you/Moon are in Jupiter's detriment. So it is kind of a mixed message? You could be right and you could be wrong...

I am so sensitive to what you have been going through career-wise that I was not wanting to give encouragement in case you are disappointed. I do hope this works out you as might wish!
Thank you IleneK for your input and empathy towards my case. The reality is that other people suffer more than me at the moment (Ukraine).
I only suffer mentally because my career never really started after university due to socioeconomic factors beyond my control. I still have to try to begin from somewhere though. My main reason for asking this is because I want to leave my current part time (retail) job and work in the field of my studies for the very first time. Otherwise you cannot experience accomplishment.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you IleneK for your input and empathy towards my case. The reality is that other people suffer more than me at the moment (Ukraine).
I only suffer mentally because my career never really started after university due to socioeconomic factors beyond my control. I still have to try to begin from somewhere though. My main reason for asking this is because I want to leave my current part time (retail) job and work in the field of my studies for the very first time. Otherwise you cannot experience accomplishment.
You are welcome.
I agree with all you say and I am aware that many people suffer more than you or I. I've followed your posts over time regarding work circumstances and support your effort to find work in your field of studies.

I was just reluctant to give hope and then have it dashed. Not very professional, but I am not a professional :giggle:.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Isn't Venus conjunct ASC almost a sign of a positive answer?
Well, Venus is a lesser benefic, so that is kind of favorable. But since Venus is not an significator in this matter, is not involved in the affairs of the question, I don't see it as almost a sign of a positive answer.
But time [the much better authority on this than I] will tell us for sure. :)

TamaraL

Well, Venus is a lesser benefic, so that is kind of favorable. But since Venus is not an significator in this matter, is not involved in the affairs of the question, I don't see it as almost a sign of a positive answer.
But time [the much better authority on this than I] will tell us for sure. :)
Thank you dear IleneK I have been thinking about your answer and I think Venus here is a bit important as she rules the 11th House - connections, social network which directly affects the outcome of my question. What I am trying to say is that even if I keep applying forever via LinkedIn it doesn't lead anywhere. Its mainly who you know that gets you on the door lets say. Also one of the 2 significators here Jupiter has Venus as the final dispositor.
I could be wrong of course but I would like to hear other opinions as well.

IleneK

Premium Member
I take your point about friends being of assistance in helping you get a job. If Venus were in the 10th house, I think it might point more directly to that? With Venus in the 1st, it does suggest to me that your friends do support you.

And as long as we are talking about it, here is another approach. Since Venus is in the 1st and conjunct the Asc, we can look at Venus as a co-significator for you. Then Venus and Jup are in a mutual reception of sorts, with Jup exalting Venus, making you appear very favorably to the employer/job. And Jup is in Venus' dignity, so you would like the job/employer as well. So that is a possible interpretation.
Wishing you the very best and would love to hear some other delineations, too.

Chrysalis

Moon in 3rd house (job applications/CV) applying to inconjunct 6th ruler (work) Jupiter, suggests there is something essential to your job applications/CV that’s not right and needs fixing. With this aspect, you can't ignore the little things, and if you don’t deal with them, they’ll seriously keep throwing you off track and restricting you. This is not a major change, the refinement is small, precise...and when done will be effective in your job application process.

Maybe you can work out what this could be.

TamaraL

Moon in 3rd house (job applications/CV) applying to inconjunct 6th ruler (work) Jupiter, suggests there is something essential to your job applications/CV that’s not right and needs fixing. With this aspect, you can't ignore the little things, and if you don’t deal with them, they’ll seriously keep throwing you off track and restricting you. This is not a major change, the refinement is small, precise...and when done will be effective in your job application process.

Maybe you can work out what this could be.
Thank you for your input. My impression is that I have spend the last year applying for anything that came my way and that my current job is a on fashion retail, a field irrelevant to my studies in art and museums. I keep applying for creative jobs and I have very limited experience, essentially I am in the entry level since I first graduated university in 2012. I also completed a few internships that did not lead somewhere specific.Therefore this could be something that creates conflict in my CV. To be honest I don't know how to fix it, if I did I would not be in this position.

Another issue could be that I have demonstrated my soft skills and not so much my hard skills.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Thank you for your input. My impression is that I have spend the last year applying for anything that came my way and that my current job is a on fashion retail, a field irrelevant to my studies in art and museums. I keep applying for creative jobs and I have very limited experience, essentially I am in the entry level since I first graduated university in 2012. I also completed a few internships that did not lead somewhere specific.Therefore this could be something that creates conflict in my CV. To be honest I don't know how to fix it, if I did I would not be in this position.

Another issue could be that I have demonstrated my soft skills and not so much my hard skills.
Yes, this would also make sense with Virgo moon square Gemini Sun (3rd ruler). This applying square shows shifting, scattered energy, nothing solid, too much going on, too many choices. To deal with this you must pick one and stick with it. The square brings you to a crisis point to make the correct choice. You're dealing with a couple of options, but right now your task is to select the one with the best value and make amendments to your CV. You may hesitate, as you're torn between two options. But in your gut, you probably have a sense of what the correct choice is. With the Virgo moon maybe it's not fun but it's the right thing to do.

TamaraL

I have updated my CV (I am currently enrolled in a distance learning BA Film course that I am now including for the first time on my resume) but still its a field that needs a strong network. Because job openings are not posted anywhere they are simply created for people who know other people. Its a process that would cause anxiety to anyone due to the fact that there are limited options. The reason I asked this horary is to question whether I could get one positive answer and focus on my field/career path. (This means a job in a museum/gallery setting.)

Last edited:
My current job situation is causing me stress as I have a feeling that I will stay in my current part-time job forever.
I have sent applications for more than a year and even sent my CV to family members who offered to help me.
This is an ongoing situation for me as I have never worked in my field of studies (meaning my career never started right after university).

Question: "Will I find a job in the next 4 months?"

Querent- Cancer ASC (This is my natal ASC as well!)
=Moon

Quesited = Career- Pisces MC - Jupiter

Both significators form an aspect - trine

Venus ruling 11th House- also conjuncts ASC - possibly could receive help from my social circle

I think that this is possibly a yes. What do you think?
Thank you in advance.

T.
Your Moon-Jup trine is confusing and hard to decipher, but I'm a strong believer in a six-month deadline for employment. A little longer than you expect, but it will happen. Don't worry.

TamaraL

Your Moon-Jup trine is confusing and hard to decipher, but I'm a strong believer in a six-month deadline for employment. A little longer than you expect, but it will happen. Don't worry.
Thank you so much for your interpetation. To be honest it doesn't matter if it takes 2 more months. All that matters is to find a job in a museum and then give everything into it. I have waited for ever really.

Thank you so much for your interpetation. To be honest it doesn't matter if it takes 2 more months. All that matters is to find a job in a museum and then give everything into it. I have waited for ever really.
Know that I wish you the best of luck! come back here to let us know when the work happens, I'll be happy to hear.

IleneK

Premium Member
Is 3 months a safe timeframe in order to ask a new question on the same topic?
Since you "New job in the next 4 months" here on June 30, then the chart posted would extend until the end of October on the same topic and the question could be asked again after that?

ElenaJ

Both moon approaching a trine to MH ruler Jupiter (who also rules the 6th of the workplace), and the co-significator Venus approaching by trine to the MH co-significator, say you should be able to find the job in the next 4 months.
However, the 2nd ruler sun approaches a square to Saturn, and mars is near the 2nd cusp, so you won't be very happy with the income.
Mars is in the degree of the Nodes, so you won't be able to negotiate the terms.
Chiron in MH and squaring the ascendent also says it won't be the perfect job for you for now.
As mentioned earlier, moon just entered the 3rd of job applications, and moon will be involved in the sun/saturn square by opposing Saturn.
Maybe your applications are a little dry and stilted (Saturn) and/or lack a positive projection of yourself (sun ruling the 2nd of self esteem)?
You can work this out, because moon will trine mercury of writing, and moon ruler. Mercury also rules the 12th of introspection.
Be patient and keep working at it, you can succeed .

TamaraL

Both moon approaching a trine to MH ruler Jupiter (who also rules the 6th of the workplace), and the co-significator Venus approaching by trine to the MH co-significator, say you should be able to find the job in the next 4 months.
However, the 2nd ruler sun approaches a square to Saturn, and mars is near the 2nd cusp, so you won't be very happy with the income.
Mars is in the degree of the Nodes, so you won't be able to negotiate the terms.
Chiron in MH and squaring the ascendent also says it won't be the perfect job for you for now.
As mentioned earlier, moon just entered the 3rd of job applications, and moon will be involved in the sun/saturn square by opposing Saturn.
Maybe your applications are a little dry and stilted (Saturn) and/or lack a positive projection of yourself (sun ruling the 2nd of self esteem)?
You can work this out, because moon will trine mercury of writing, and moon ruler. Mercury also rules the 12th of introspection.
Be patient and keep working at it, you can succeed .
Thank you for your interpretation dear ElenaJ. I actually had an interview 2 weeks ago and did not like the whole package they offered (income etc.) and I know I did not get it. But still I will continue the effort obviously. The market will be more open after September I hope and only then I could find something relevant to my field of studies. That is mainly the motive behind my question because I know its not a field that doesn't pay well, however I need to gain experience if I want to get ahead.

Also art/museums are a sector that doesn't work with CV's but with who you know. That is what turns down my self esteem.

Last edited: