New here and just learning about Quintiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyispretty

Hello, I just landed here while researching quintiles I just found out they are a thing! Been looking at my chart since around 1997 and still have lots to learn<— looking forward to that. Thank you in advance : )

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
1683919480797.gif

JUPITERASC

Hello, I just landed here while researching quintiles I just found out they are a thing!
Been looking at my chart since around 1997 and still have lots to learn<— looking forward to that. Thank you in advance : )

Hello Skyispretty welcome :)

for discussions after introducing we also have Chat

index.php

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
QUOTE FROM FORUM RULES
This is a public forum and everyone must take responsibility for restricting what they share
to their own comfort level. We can't control people's sense of boundaries or lack thereof.
This forum is NOT appropriate for confidential sharing and we strongly warn everyone

that this is NOT an appropriate place to expect confidentiality.
We are NOT responsible for members' posting decisions and cleaning up their posts if they overshare.

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else
with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility
for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form:

through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

View attachment 101899

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

FraterAC

Gee, I'm being quoted! Do I get residuals for this?
When I posted "be X from ZYX" I meant be "Person unidentified" from "who knows where." No one here -- no one -- needs to know anything more than that.
People around here have been known to troll and harass members over their Avatar name. If you can imagine anything as petty and evil-minded as that!

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
When I posted "be X from ZYX" I meant be "Person unidentified" from "who knows where." No one here -- no one -- needs to know anything more than that.
If you do, then I should too, as I’m the one who bore the hard lesson. 😌

People around here have been known to troll and harass members over their Avatar name. If you can imagine anything as petty and evil-minded as that!
Having values and ethics that empower people to make informed decisions is seen as a threat that can land one in harassment ville as well. Not saying that’s what happens here. Just an observation of the world we live in. Best to just comply, say nothing, hold no one accountable, and let malice prevail.

JUPITERASC

When I posted "be X from ZYX" I meant be "Person unidentified" from "who knows where."
No one here -- no one -- needs to know anything more than that.
People around here have been known to troll and harass members over their Avatar name.
If you can imagine anything as petty and evil-minded as that!
Siriusly :)

I was browsing through the Harmonics Board when I was inspired to create this new thread.
This is purely for fun, but the ensuing discussion may
hopefully prove to be insightful as well
. How did you come up with your Astrology Weekly screen name?
Aquarian Maverick

Last edited:

FraterAC

Once in a while people around here like to talk to ghosts.
The quote referenced from AM above was posted over 17 years ago. AM him/herself last posted here over 11 years ago.
Gone but not forgotten.
Comforting.
Welcome, Skyispretty!

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Skyispretty,

Welcome, one of the longest threads about Quintiles is below:-
Your Avatar reminds me of an old soul song:-

JUPITERASC

Once in a while people around here like to talk to ghosts.

Siriusly :)

The quote referenced from AM above was posted over 17 years ago. AM him/herself last posted here over 11 years ago.
Gone but not forgotten.
Comforting.
Welcome, Skyispretty!

Notice that thread remains active to date Skyispretty :)
&
is nothing to do with ghosts
on the contrary
members are happily discussing their avatar name choices there
for example the following posting 2023 :)

I always like Samantha in Bewitched, and Bean was the most common vegetable I could think of.
As toi the photo, I looked for a hot looking lady with white hair on the internet.

Is legendary Carmen Dell'Orefice

17 March 2023 Behind-the-scenes video

from the ALBERT WATSON shoot with Carmen Dell’Orefice

for the April issue of @vogueczechoslovakia.

And there you have it. If there is a Samantha Bean out there in TV land, it's not really me.

Who is AM? 😲
Aquarian Maverick, quoted above.
Some may come and some may go, but it's inspiring
to realize our memories will live on in the hearts of those who remain.
<sniff!>
Siriusly cheer up :)
astrology is thousands of years old

hellenistic astrologers were using a system that combined Mesopotamian astrology with the egyptian decans

Last edited:

FraterAC

That sound you hear is Vettius Valens whirling in his grave to realize one of his staunchest admirers is condescending to entertain the concept of quintiles.

Well, Skyispretty I hope these few responses have provided some clues as to how we roll around here. Best of luck!

JUPITERASC

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
We may not know all about quintiles being a 5th of a circle

Φ = 5 ^ .5 * .5 + .5​

It is linked to Phi:-
Advanced sacred geometry of human form below, please note drawn with two opposite pentagons.
up5c6ed76f.png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Jup,
Any chart for the birth of Vettius Valens is dubious however we can only work with what we have:-
8 Feb 0120 at 18:35.
Even when you take out asteroids, he did seem to have a few Quintiles and Bi-Quintiles, chart on next thread section.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi FraterAC,
Obviously you are right, but it doesn't mean the alignments were not there.
We wouldn't have aspect lines if we never had Sacred Geometry.
Grand quintile link below:-

Monk

Premium Member
I'm always interested in strange charts like the one of a forgotten British Prime Minister, Bonar Law, no time given, set for midnight:-
va5e4ae1cb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.