Netherlands vs Argentina

fensi88

Chart data:09 Dec 2022 TZ = -3.0 10 P.M. 51e28 25n25 ASC=28Le36
As the Netherlands home kit is yellow they are represented by ASC ruler Sun. Argentina as their opponent is represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
In the next 5 degrees we do not have the Moon's aspect with one of the rulers but we have the Moon's aspect, trine with Saturn Antision, so I think Argentina will win.

acuariano0377

Arg will wear white socks and shorts.
The Moon on the match conj Jupiter of Lionel Scaloni.
Full Moon with Mars opposite the Sun of the Netherlands Federation.

dbozics

Yes ARG white shorts and socks
Match day kit attached

Attachments

• 5E9C6129-2453-4AED-8743-D7F1EF2C9814.jpeg
    5E9C6129-2453-4AED-8743-D7F1EF2C9814.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 37

Lalit2691

So i have 4 different charts for Argentina and i am not even sure about netherlands chart... So if I follow prashna kundli then Netherlands is winning. If Argentina happens to be Gemini ascendant ( I have one chart of Argentina which is of Gemini ascendant and if it is true then Argentina will fight out and will make it to semis).. Till now according to Prashna kundli it's Netherlands

Lalit2691

What an shocker we witness, Neymar really doesn't have that chart to win world Cup... It is just western media portrait him the superstar... He has only one champions League... Nobody talks about his 11th house rahu which is that he will be reach by any means and will run after money but for game 10th house holds key where he has no significant planet.

fensi88

Chart data:09 Dec 2022 TZ = -3.0 10 P.M. 51e28 25n25 ASC=28Le36
As the Netherlands home kit is yellow they are represented by ASC ruler Sun. Argentina as their opponent is represented by DSC ruler Saturn.
In the next 5 degrees we do not have the Moon's aspect with one of the rulers but we have the Moon's aspect, trine with Saturn Antision, so I think Argentina will win.
Argentina beat the Netherlands 4-3 on penalties after a 2-2 draw in the World Cup quarter-final.