Neptune Uranus Oppostion Question

Canaqua

With a 1st house natal Uranus/28' Leo and T Neptune 7th house/28 'Aquarius, forming an opposition... does it have to be this confusing?

I can't seem to figure out what I must do in relation to partnerships in business... I don't know who to trust or what each partner wants. No matter if I ask directly I get different answers from each partner. To make matters more confusing, I have to move forward with setting up a board of directors!

I keep thinking I should be keeping a journal and at the end of this oppositon I will see things more clearly, however I need to make decissions now! Waiting until August is definately not an option.

I would post my chart but I have no idea how to do that... but I would really like to get my feet firmly on the ground to move forward with this, Neptune always brings so much confusion for me...

simply answer would be to 'put off' til the transit eases off a little..
Firstly, for a proper evaluation you need to post your chart, pref with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture, right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

[deleted non-astrological comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Canaqua

oops! Try this one...

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_karen_201067_he_9367_29071.gif
    astro_245gw_01_karen_201067_he_9367_29071.gif
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
With a 1st house natal Uranus/28' Leo and T Neptune 7th house/28 'Aquarius, forming an opposition... does it have to be this confusing?

I can't seem to figure out what I must do in relation to partnerships in business... I don't know who to trust or what each partner wants. No matter if I ask directly I get different answers from each partner. To make matters more confusing, I have to move forward with setting up a board of directors!

I keep thinking I should be keeping a journal and at the end of this oppositon I will see things more clearly, however I need to make decissions now! Waiting until August is definately not an option.

I would post my chart but I have no idea how to do that... but I would really like to get my feet firmly on the ground to move forward with this, Neptune always brings so much confusion for me...
In 3months time whatever you decide prog moon will conj natal neptune, for 3months 1' approaching 1' exact and 1' departing...
this will cause confusions, illusions with communications (3rd house) and the square to saturn in 6th house may also make you want to withdraw emotionally, could affect your health (bones) and keep you short of money to (worst case scenario)

Your mercury is well aspected involved in grand trine and kite formation
If you can delay making a final decision to last few days in June you may fare better
http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/jun2010gmt.shtml
The reason being Transiting Mars is going over your first house planets, especially venus which is your most challenged planet. Just notice you have an 'unaspected' sun in cancer in 12th house. when mars goes over venus the aspect to Neptune in 3rd house is sextile and offers help, guidance and intuition, and you should really trust your own gut instincts then.
When T mars gets to 11' Virgo 28/29 June it will conj your prog Sun and that's the time to act, initiate and get things done.

Moon Quincunx (Inconjunct) Venus
The frustration you experience in life often comes because you get what you ask for from other people (and life in general). Unfortunately, what you ask for isn't what you want. Partly, you are slowly learning better communication skills, and partly you are learning to understand your own deeper cravings as they are. You see the unacknowledged and undigested parts of your sensitivity and creativity present in others, but, these are really projections that you have to own within your self if you are to change for the better.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Your moon saturn conj in 6th can be very cautious and shrewd in business and quite able to endure financial hardships but moon is also quincunx pluto in 1st....
Moon Quincunx (Inconjunct) Pluto
You confuse intensity with desire, and need with love. As a consequence of this, your relationships with others (especially romantic partners) can be powerful and "spicy" without engendering much closeness. It takes time for you to recognize the habits that get in the way of intimacy; it takes time to alter them once recognized. Letting go of negative history lays the groundwork for change. Give others permission to be different than everyone else has been before. Through this, you give yourself permission to be different.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Moon square Neptune can also suggest mother was emotionally unavailable to you in childhood (like mine with the opp) or caused confusion as to her role in your life. there has been an interesting thread in medical forum trying to connect this aspect to eating disorders for further research. Not only that aspect but also in common is your saturn square neptune aspect, 'fear of unknown' and depressive on occasions, it like having had your dreams, fantasies and inspirations crushed in childhood, prob by father, men and/or authority figures. Or the more positive spin would be structuring your dreams and working hard to ensure your creativity is recognised.....

Hope this helps

Canaqua

3 mts time, issues with bones (that would be arthritis, which I already have), emotional withdrawel (perhaps this will be a needed rest since I am so emotionally involved in everything I do) money shortage (I already expect this could be the case since it is then that my employment funding runs out, and I am sure the partner who supplies this will disappear too)

These illusions with communications, could this perhaps be expressed by giving public presentations promoting the non-profit art studio I have founded? Kind of like story telling???

I have scheduled a board meeting for the 29th of June, so this should be a great time to act on the partnership that I know is about to desolve in 3 mts... I would think.

Moon Q Venus, I understand this. I am aware of the sensitive/creative side of who I am... hence the founding of this art studio where I mentor people who struggle with mental health. I do own this image of who I am, and I certainly have changed to be a better persons that who I was.

Moon Q Pluto, I used to need to be loved... now I love because I can. As for intimacy issues... I know where the negitivity came from, years of hearing the same ole same ole from mother.... I am working on that one.

Moon square Neptune...I have forgiven Mother for not be available to me emotionally, I have used my art to heal the soul. As for Father, forgiveness there too... I now use my art to help structure my dreams and claim my recognition, is where I am at the moment. I have developed this creative expression of who I am and I support myself and others through this artistic developement.

I think this is workable, I am prepared for these things (as best I can be anyway) As for the partnership, it will desolve on it's own... but I will move forward with this new board of directors on the 29th of June. I guess confusion isn't all that bad if you can go with the flow...

thank you so much for the black and white side of this... I look to a 1/2 full glass and I strive to be as optimistic with neptune aspects as I can. I feel I am doing the right thing in my life right now, and I trust in the higher octave. This has been an extremely great help to me, and I repeat... I am sure tomorrow I will need to read this again. ;-)