Neptune on the Angles ... when it gets concrete

Kenoshamaensa

I've been experiencing Neptune crossing my ascendant for the last, roughly, year ... in total, I think it's supposed to make something like 5 passes. (That's a lot.)

Anyway, for the first two, nothing much happened that was concrete, although, yes, there was the usual confusion.

This time, I had a rather amusing manifestation (although also an itchy, painful one), so I wanted to share it. In the past, I've had some amusingly concrete manifestations of trans- and outer planets hitting my Asc.

So. Hopefully this isn't too terribly TMI. *grin* Most people either manifest moles or freckles. Those with moles (me) also sometimes develop skin-tags as they age, as well. I'm 48, but over the past 10-15 years, have manifested an increasing number of small, non-malignant moles. Most don't amount to much, but several form a sort of "ring" at the base of my neck. A few small skin-tags developed with them.

ANYway, they've gradually become bad enough that wearing a necklace can be irritating unless it's dangley enough. In fact, I actually had one of them torn slightly by a chain (which is why I stopped wearing them). It HURT. So I mentioned a while back in the office that I was thinking about going to the doc to have some of the more annoying ones removed. A (female) co-worker mentioned that she'd had luck getting rid of skin-tags by using tea-tree oil. Just dabbed a little on them for a week or two, and they dried up and fell off; she'd heard about it from another friend (etc). Much cheaper than a trip to a doc or dermatologist.

So I did some research online, it seemed to be a valid treatment for at least some people (didn't work for all), and worth a try for the low price. I followed all the instructions...

Now I have developed a terrible rash and burned skin on the sites where I used the oil.

I AM APPARENTLY ALLERGIC TO IT. Does happen. Not common, but it happens. Not a deathly allergy, but yeah ... tea tree oil is NOT my friend! (Btw, I am not really allergic to much and generally have a constitution like a horse, so this was atypical.)

Anyway, I found this a somewhat ironic manifestation ... I tried a homeopathic remedy for a problem with my appearance, to improve it (Neptune and illusion + ascendant and image) ... and it really backfired. *snort*

Had to go and get some Benadryl cream and Aveeno bath stuff.

So sometimes even the "dreamy," illusory planet Neptune can manifest in some pretty literal ways on the angles.

Anybody else got a similar, very literal tale of Neptune on his/her angles?

Shadowflash

Um...ouch! Sincerely sorry to hear of your discomfort re: the tea tree oil...

I have Neppie at 01 Scorpio within two degrees of my 28 Libra IC. (Obviously in my fourth, along with Sun/Mercury/NNode in late Scorpio plus Saturn in early Sagg.) Neptune's also in a fixed grand cross (though the opposition's wide) with 10 Taurus Moon, 06 Leo Uranus and 06 Aquarius Chiron/Lilith. I can most definitely attest to how Neptune's position on my IC has "denied" me any kind of solid, 3D foundation or security, on any level. I understand the soulgrowth design of this to throw me back onto my spirituality; i.e., the only foundation I'm allowed is a purely spiritual one. Have only managed to keep a roof over my head in minimal ways, until recent years, and now not too far from minimal, either, from which I'm navigating deep psychoemotional issues and cancer. :andy: So not sure if that helps, but it's one more angular Neptune story...one that feels real as concrete to me, anyway! :D