Neptune in the First House or Pisces Rising?

ElenaJ

Pisces on ascendent will show pisces energy.
Neptune on the ascendent, however, will carry the nuances of the sign it is in, and the house it rules.
Neptune in pisces is quite different from Neptune in sagittarius, for example.
A sagittarius rising with Neptune would put pisces in 3rd house, writing, or the 4th house, family matters.
So the pisces energy would manifest through the lens of sagittarius.

Ukpoohbear

Hopefully not too off topic, but I find the most elevated planet to have a similar effect to a rising sign or planet on the ascendant. There is this guy who has a lot of Scorpio and Pluto influence in his chart, but Neptune is his most elevated planet in the 9th house, and he has rather mesmerising Neptunian eyes.

ScorpioMaria

I heard that thick puffy bags under the eyes involves allergies, fluid buildup?

I always thought that Billie Eilish has fish eyes

"Why does Billie Eilish have such tired, jaded, unimpressed eyes a lot of the time?"
Because she's a Pisces Rising, obviously

1682115615709.jpeg

main-qimg-2e94d4ec52bc49b9c06906b68aef7120-lq

She has an expression like a large tropical fish in an aquarium, similar eyes and mouth, blank expression

ElenaJ

I heard that thick puffy bags under the eyes involves allergies, fluid buildup?

I always thought that Billie Eilish has fish eyes

"Why does Billie Eilish have such tired, jaded, unimpressed eyes a lot of the time?"
Because she's a Pisces Rising, obviously

View attachment 102623

main-qimg-2e94d4ec52bc49b9c06906b68aef7120-lq

She has an expression like a large tropical fish in an aquarium, similar eyes and mouth, blank expression
Perfect example of the pisces "fish" eyes! Thanks!

IRIS70

Perfect example of the pisces "fish" eyes! Thanks!
Μy daughter has a Pisces rising, looking a bit like the last picture posted with sky blue eyes and fair hair. When she was born, her skin was so sensitive, thin and it peeled off for some while. She still has a sensitive skin, needs a special shampoo, otherwise she gets a dry scalp and skin infections. Also her scars won't heal properly and get protruded.

She is VERY romantic, when in relationship, she gets frustrated when they get less magical, she is in love with being in love actually, people do take advantage of her at times, she gets upset when animals, or children are mistreated, she will do what she can to help an animal in need, she follows a creative type of career, she has always been creative, ever since birth taking up drawing/knitting etc, she dislikes feeling limited, or having to exhibit too much discipline, she is too much affected by the emotions of others and feels the same way, she likes being taken care of by her partners, like cooking a meal for her. She does not like routine and needs to occasionally escape and takes small trips very often.

ElenaJ

Μy daughter has a Pisces rising, looking a bit like the last picture posted with sky blue eyes and fair hair. When she was born, her skin was so sensitive, thin and it peeled off for some while. She still has a sensitive skin, needs a special shampoo, otherwise she gets a dry scalp and skin infections. Also her scars won't heal properly and get protruded.

She is VERY romantic, when in relationship, she gets frustrated when they get less magical, she is in love with being in love actually, people do take advantage of her at times, she gets upset when animals, or children are mistreated, she will do what she can to help an animal in need, she follows a creative type of career, she has always been creative, ever since birth taking up drawing/knitting etc, she dislikes feeling limited, or having to exhibit too much discipline, she is too much affected by the emotions of others and feels the same way, she likes being taken care of by her partners, like cooking a meal for her. She does not like routine and needs to occasionally escape and takes small trips very often.
Thanks for this careful description. Wondering what she has behind the facade of the pisces ascendent.

Also wondering, how differently are pisces ascendent and pisces sun (but not ascendent) expressed?

IRIS70

Thanks for this careful description. Wondering what she has behind the facade of the pisces ascendent.

Also wondering, how differently are pisces ascendent and pisces sun (but not ascendent) expressed?
In answer to your 1st question, the rest of her horoscope, with a Cardinal Sun and T-Square, a Saturn opposition Pluto, a Leo Moon opposite Uranus, her grand Trine in Air, many Quintiles etc Each bears a meaning.

The Ascendant is not everything.The Ascendant is how others perceive you both because of your looks and the aura that you give off. When in Pisces, dreamy, vulnerable. Underneath though, there can be a competitive and ambitious person, with a strong Sun and supportive other placements.

A Pisces Sun is intrinsically sensitive and vulnerable, because this is the core, the essence, the identity and ego. Unless it gets supportive aspects it dislikes competition, isn't very ambitious, is very emotional and occasionally illusional, cannot cope under pressure, dislikes criticism and hard discipline, is very Mutable and escapes from situations that a Pisces Sun cannot easily cope, it has a Master degree in change/escape actually etc It's different.

DigitialDiva

So in Scientific Astrology emphasis is on planetary geometry, different orbs, different symbology for planets and points as follows:. Ascendant symbology is like the Sun but weaker. Neptune symbolizes among other benefic symbology: feminine, creativity, procreation, longevity, medicine, anything that comes from the earth (farming, oil, minerals). So if Neptune is within 3 degree of Ascendant. You may benefit from looking younger than your peers, more creative, more fertile. ….but this also dependent upon any other planetary geometry that would be in synchronization (30 degree orb) to your Asc -Neptune.

ElenaJ

so in Scientific Astrology different orbs, slightly different symbology for planets and points as follows:. Ascendant symbology is like the Sun but weaker. Neptune symbolizes among other benefic symbology: feminine, creativity, procreation, longevity, medicine, anything that comes from the earth (farming, oil, minerals). So if Neptune is within 3 degree of Ascendant. You may benefit from looking younger than your peers, more creative, more fertile. ….but this also dependent upon any other planetary geometry that would be in synchronization (30 degree orb) to your Asc -Neptune.
This also holds for Neptune in aspect to the ascendent. The tighter the orb the stronger the influence.

DigitialDiva

This also holds for Neptune in aspect to the ascendent. The tighter the orb the stronger the influence.
Of course. Exact aspects are considered Genius aspects in Scientific Astrology.

Neptune exact conj to ASC could indicate Genius in Sales, Real Estate, Medicine….

Knowing true Ascendant is very difficult owning to time of birth.. Drs, Nurses, may fill out paperwork as after thought… especially a difficult birth.. so every 6 minutes changes the degree of the Ascendant. Thus Scientific Astrology does not favor putting to much into Ascendant and even the moon, due to uncertainty in time of birth.

May have similar issues with fast moving planets. I have seen time of day change whether Venus is in or out of aspect in a natal chart making a different interpretation for the Native.

waybread

So in Scientific Astrology emphasis is on planetary geometry, different orbs, different symbology for planets and points as follows:. Ascendant symbology is like the Sun but weaker. Neptune symbolizes among other benefic symbology: feminine, creativity, procreation, longevity, medicine, anything that comes from the earth (farming, oil, minerals). So if Neptune is within 3 degree of Ascendant. You may benefit from looking younger than your peers, more creative, more fertile. ….but this also dependent upon any other planetary geometry that would be in synchronization (30 degree orb) to your Asc -Neptune.
Apologies if you know the following already.

To me the ascendant shows one's outward appearance to the world-- both physical and personality.

In medical astrology, the first house says something about the person's overall vitality, and possible health issues associated with one's head. (Pisces rules the feet.)

In modern astrology (not in traditional western) the planetary ruler of the first house is usually taken as the nativity's ruling planet.

One issue to consider in typing people according to rising sign is genetics. A lot of appearance-based delineations for the ascendant came from skewed samples-- of northern Europeans.

I wonder if "fish eyes" are possible for Asians with hereditary epicanthal folds and dark eyes. I think "fish eyes" change with facial expression. I think Donald Trump often looks like he has" fish eyes," but he has Leo rising.

Neptune, as you know, can also have negative associations-- escapism: an inability to cope with reality, because Neptune doesn't deal with reality-as-given. People with Neptune in the first house are sometimes seen as the chameleons or shape-shifters of the zodiac. Neptune rising can erase a strong sense-of-self, and leave its natives with a weakened sense of how they come across to others. Neptune rising is supposedly a good placement for an actor, because their outward projections will often depend upon what others want to see in them.

I have Virgo rising, incidentally, but Neptune in the first house in Libra in most quadrant house systems.

The other thing to consider is aspects to the ascendant or any first house planets, as these can really change the expression of the rising sign. I have Uranus square my Virgo ascendant, and I look like anything but the stereotypical tidy secretary. My hair has never behaved, and looks unusual compared to most other women.

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 27

ElenaJ

I wonder if "fish eyes" are possible for Asians with hereditary epicanthal folds and dark eyes.
I think it is possible, the eye colour doesn't matter, it's the effect of "bulging".

That photo of Trump doesn't look like a fish eye expression to me.

I'll try to find an Asian with it.

NB. a man with pisces moon will often be attracted to a woman with a physical defect. His compassion goes out to the female.

A pisces descendent would manifest in choosing a partner who is pious, but also someone in some way who calls for sympathy.
Does it work out in a similar way with you?

sentR89day

When I was younger like before age 25 I had a weak sense of boundaries! I'm a Pisces rising by the way! As I grew up I could say no stronger and would run away from friendship groups that no longer served me!
One personality trait I had, and still have, with Pisces rising, is my compassion! But I need boundaries badly or else I lose myself!
I also noticed I grew up being too much of a chameleon!

ElenaJ

too much of a chameleon!
Another pisces trait!

Have you ever seen a streak of gasoline, and it has a shimmering rainbow-like colouring to the surface?
That is what Pisces colouring is like.
And in fact, it does rule gasoline.

can you post a photo of your eyes?

sentR89day

Another pisces trait!
can you post a photo of your eyes?
Haha I'm not going to post pictures of my eyes but I will describe them!
They look watery. They're soft looking like a deer's. I cried easily as a child. And finally my eyelashes are said to be feminine and long like a woman's even though I'm a guy!

joke n

Pisces on ascendent will show pisces energy.
Neptune on the ascendent, however, will carry the nuances of the sign it is in, and the house it rules.
Neptune in pisces is quite different from Neptune in sagittarius, for example.
A sagittarius rising with Neptune would put pisces in 3rd house, writing, or the 4th house, family matters.
So the pisces energy would manifest through the lens of sagittarius.
yep, i have neptune on my asc as the closest aspect (seconds) in scorpio. where you get a consciousness awareness with other aspects, it is now simply integrated. without feeling I just enter somewhere at the right time etc.
with neptune in scorpio to the outside world, i feel like i'm picking up everything that lies beneath the surface. a wandering eye i guess.
I've had a flasher about 15 times in my life. and most times there was a friend with me who didn't notice bedause we were having a conversation.
I also get to hear certain secrets about pedophilia and murders during wartime before others. all scorpio..

altough i have a stellium in pisces, i dont cry when i get older. probably my sun conjunct saturn and aqua moon..