Neptune in Pisces transit

I couldn't find a relevant thread that does not relate to someone's personal chart, so I'm starting one here.
Do you guys (more experienced astrologers) think Neptune is better off in Pisces than it was in Aqua? Sure it rules Pisces but doesn't this also exacerbate the flimsiness and other weaknesses of Pisces?
And what about those of us who are the generation who have transiting Neptune in Pisces in squares to our MC or IC? Any general speculations or advice how to weather this transit?
I hate generalities and we need to see charts. It sounds like you could be having a difficult time with Neptune :whistling:

NEPTUNE DEFINITION ‑ KEYWORDS;

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, ­sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

Rules Drugs of all types , alcohol, tobacco, heroin, ether & anaesthetic, Gas lighting. Anything elusive, water has to be put in pipes.

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!".

True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

Ascendant ‑ sun and mc in pisces ‑ or neptune in the 1st house
rules pituitary gland, feet, and sleeping rhythms. bad aspects may cause sleep disorders, such as insomnia.

All pisceans need an escape route!
(think about it, ruled by the twelfth house, the house of isolation, secrets, the unconscious)

Pisces generally always seem to answer a question with a question!

Inconjunct

The sign position of transiting planets is not really important. Neptune will be trudging through Pisces for 14 years, so it's not likely to have a personal effect unless it hits on some planet or point in your natal chart on its way through.

Kuntuzangmo

Artistic, emotional, sensitive, mediumistic, wandering, *sentimental, subtle, deceptive, subversive, imaginative, rhythmic, spirituality, unstable, sacrifice, head in the clouds.

I'm sort of curious, in your mind, how these qualities listed above lead to the statement below, or any sort of connection between the two. Do you mind sharing your thoughts behind this?

Wherever your Neptune is, "is where you carry your cross and where you will be called upon to make a sacrifice!". True sacrifices are never usually recognised, or else they could turn into martyrdom!

hazelrah

Barbara Goldsmith has posted a really good video on youtube titled "Neptune in Pisces-The Calm Before the Storm". I think this is what you're looking for. Mostly she speaks generally about what this is going to mean for everyone. Earth changes, disolution of political and financial systems etc. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Caro

your rising sign and therefore your IC and MC are not generational. many have aqua rising with pisces in first house.

maybe neptune in your first house is dissolving all you have related to externally and squaring your sun in 10th - all that you previously held important to you. so that will challenge you spiritually. many people who are considering alternative careers face that dilemma. so sometimes when we have succeeded in learning something, something else comes along and forces us to start from scratch. sun sq neptune - loss of confidence

there are many ways of pursuing your spirituality and some can be by variety of career. (neptune in pisces will show that)In fact some people do find great fame/recognition in a spiritual path (sun in 10th house)

there does seem to be a paradox in our culture ie that spirituality should not mean wealth.or if you wealthy you can not be spiritual etc

this is a discussion forum and generally people find it helpful to share their experiences from their own chart. you can sometimes learn something from beginners too.

Caro

I think neptune in the first can be described as being surrounded by a fog at times. or imagine being in a deep ocean - now where do you go!.(I have it here in my natal sq my sun but your an adult so it is different) a guess as a fire sign it is putting out your fire.

I believe the 'hanged man'(I see you post on that thread) is linked with neptune ie seeing the world from a different angle.

hope that helps.

Last edited:

Caro

can you meditate on those images?

this is also sq your IC - so it is calling into question your belief systems.

how much do you believe in your spiritual practice?

what are your chart strengths and how can you bring them into play whilst developing spiritually

one example e.g. set up a fair trade organisation however you will not be driving a ferrari (not even sure how you spell it) You can still earn a living but more holistically

I am not skilled enough to see what you can pull in here.

you are right i think neptune in better placed in pisces and in your spiritual practice you will be able to relate to people more.

Good luck _ im sure with your sagi sun you can do the research to find people who have survived this an intact.

Caro

Just 2 final thoughts:

1. vedic - you are a scorpio sun etc (always blows my mind that one) worthe exploring.:sideways:

2. Hopefully a traditional astrologer will post cos they dont take into account neptune. so their interpretation would be very interesting:wink:

dont lose your sagi sense of humour.