neptune in composite scares me :( help

neptunya

Hello )
I want to ask about the general meaning of neptune in a composite.

I have a neptune/moon aspect that is extremely relevant in my relationship with a friend, it is also conjunct the south node exactly.

It scares me a little... and maybe someone that has a similar experience or aspect playing out in this way can post here.

On astro, it says :

Be very careful if you have the square of Moon and Neptune in your composite horoscope. This aspect creates a great danger that one or both of you will deceive yourselves or each other, either about the nature of the relationship or about outside matters that affect it. It can produce a situation in which one of you has come to "help" the other with a very difficult psychological problem, such as alcohol or drugs. But with a Moon-Neptune square, the so- called helper is often motivated by the desire to escape from some personal problem by relating to someone whose problems appear to be worse.
Disappointment of one's idealsis perhaps the greatest danger presented by this aspect. Its negative effects can be prevented only by the most hard-nosed, pragmatic, and practical evaluation of the relationship. And unfortunately, that is the very thing that the Moon-Neptune energy tends to block.

This is the main dynamic of our relationship, actually.

He has a drinking problem. (I learned in time that its because of wanting to forget/frustrations/issues)
I remember when i first met him and we talked, he had 3 little bottles of beer around and he kept on drinking. Its been a while now and i have not seem him do the same thing again. I did not comment about his behaviour, he stopped on his own. Last night he confessed me that he doesnt feel like drinking anymore since he met me.. and that he sometimes feels like doing so but he wont act on it. He drank way worse in his past and he has been getting better, but my presence helped him stop.

I have had this effect on some people that i am close to. I am surprised, but in the same time im worrying.

I have trust issues... every time i think an important person is open to me like i am to them and honest, it turns out that there were many lies. Or psychopaths pretending they are good feelers. Etc. I have a hard time trusting people now. No one from my life makes me feel truly secure.

neptunya

[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][/FONT] But.... i dont understand the bad helper point. Our relationship means being open to each other and growing out of our issues together by "helping" each other through this connection.
He told me at the very beginning that all he wants out of this is to be true, open, honest, and that i should be too so we can work and evolve.

The Neptune still scares me, and i want to understand our composite.

Even if he looks with that fixed powerful calm look deep in my soul. I dont know. And its scary.

Jupiter conjunct Sun gives me good hope, because its highly positive no matter the nature of this. But the first house with all that Neptune scares me.

Attachments

• danns.jpg
    danns.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 20

Bina

Planets conjunct the SN always indicate old karma, something already done in a past life. But it is usually also something to outgrow or to overcome in this life, when this happens the need for the relationship may be over, unless there are other aspects indicating the opposite, such as aspects to the NN.
Squares to the nodes indicate situations or aspects we have failed to resolve in a past life and must resolve in the present life, in your case the square to the moon is separating, so it has already been dealt with, meanwhile the conjunction with Neptune is applying, so not over yet.

Last edited:

Bina

Note that Pluto transited the SN in Nov., this is often an aspect which asks us to let go. It can create a lot of turbulence, as Pluto demands that the past karma be resolved. This transit happened before in Jan and July this year, so has been going for the past year.

Last edited:

Bina

The t-square in your composite indicates a need for honesty in the relationship. It's actually a very positive opposition with Sun/Jupiter and Venus/Mercury. That-square to Pluto means this can't be superficial, you have to explore the depths. The trine/sextile of this opposition to the moon is helpful.
This opposition with the Square to Pluto and trine to the moon is really showing the main dynamic between you.
The moon/Neptune link to the nodes indicates past karma, you have been working on similar stuff together before. Perhaps this is why your friend could give up drinking easily with you around.

Last edited: