Neptune Conjunct Moon in 3rd house - What to do about it?

C0rnholio

Hi everybody!

My Neptune Conjunct Moon in 3rd house in Sagittarius. I am very imaginative, which helps me in my engineering area where inventiveness and ingenuity is required. It's also good for some other emotional and intangible areas of life.

But I also discovered that this position of Moon and Neptune in the 3rd house creates a lot of issues for me too. It makes it harder to think clearly and also very difficult to concentrate. I have to put in an enormous effort to concentrate. I think my mind is often lazy. Not that I am lazy - I am the opposite of lazy - but my mind just often wants to wing it and not bother thinking stuff through. It sometimes thinks about stuff in abstract terms with no particular goal in mind, or jumps from subject to subject. It is often dreamy. It also likes to keep some mental chewing gum to lazily chew on, with no particular goal or purpose.

The disappointing part is that my mind is quite strong, and it can figure out pretty much anything, if needed. But it's that day-to-day clarity and vigor that it is lacking.

I unexpectedly discovered what it feels like to have a clear mind when I met a November Sag girl a few years ago. Somehow that presence of another Sun in my 3rd house cleared up all of that Neptunian fog and Piscean dreadfulness. It felt really great. Turns out that my mind is capable of generating a lot of ideas and achieving results that I didn't think it could muster. But that was when I was in a relationship with that Sag girl.

My question is, looking at my chart, what kind of things can I do to clear my mind and help me think more clearly?

Of course I could marry Freedomlover, a November Sag, and that would make everything so perfect, but do I have other options that do not involve other people?

Here is my chart:
astro_2ata_01_anonymous1.gif

Last edited:
Your chart lacks the element of earth and only 1planet in 10th earth house, so to compensate it may be hard to be practicable.

Lack of elements http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18077

Your planets are spread out quite a lot showing a 'finger in lots of pies' type person, the aspect pattern is called 'splash or splay'

Your mercury is Apex of T Square with uranus and mars so anything transiting 26' on fixed or aquarius will 'set off' this T Square into a Grand square

http://cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html

Venus square moon is emotional stress from childhood connected to mother, but nice sun trine moon and sextile to jupiter would be helpful

Pluto, Neptune and Moon rule your MC, 2nd and 6th houses for career. Your pluto is square to saturn which will give ambition but saturn is conj MC suggesting poss bit late bloomer or delayed career/aspirations

My question is, looking at my chart, what kind of things can I do to clear my mind and help me think more clearly?
Your mercury square uranus and mars can be quite argumentative and quick to talk and communicate

Your Lessons ie: N Node in Capricorn in 3rd house is to learn to become more practical and grounded and learn to pass on bits of information 3rd house (gemini) to those who need at the right time when they need it without having to see/hear the outcome (or be attached to) of your 'little gems/pearls of wisdom' AND to see to needs of your family and home roots/ conj IC

C0rnholio

Thank you for the comments, astrologer50!

I am not sure if the lack of Earth in my chart is affecting me. My earthly Venus in Virgo is one of the five "personal planets" and is a handful. I own some real estate and several cars. Maybe this is my way of compensating for it?

LOL at the 'finger in lots of pies' type person comment! This is funny and very true. I have interests and skills in many areas and I prefer to be considered well-rounded, instead of being unfairly accused of a sloppy pie eating, LOL!

Yes, a Splash and a Splay pattern it is. They are right when they say that it is good from a developmental perspective, but it can be hard for me to concentrate on one area for too long.

Yes, that cardinal angular Mars-Mercury-Uranus T-square is very real. I like and I need action in my life. I usually have a dozen of things going on at once. Unfortunately the textbook example of this T-square that everyone gives is Monica Lewinsky. She happened to be born just two weeks before me with the same ascendant, so she has the same houses and the same planets involved. What a shameful association, at least I am glad I am a guy and I am better looking. Did you mean to say that a Grand square is set off by anything in 26 degrees of Capricorn (and not Aquarius)?

Venus square moon is emotional stress from childhood connected to mother, but nice sun trine moon and sextile to jupiter would be helpful
I heard that the Venus square Moon = motherly conflict is an interpretation just for young girls. I had no problems with my mom when growing up, no problems at all. She is the best mom out there. Could it be that she is the Moon in my chart and not the Venus?

Pluto, Neptune and Moon rule your MC, 2nd and 6th houses for career. Your pluto is square to saturn which will give ambition but saturn is conj MC suggesting poss bit late bloomer or delayed career/aspirations
Saturn conjunct Midheaven is a very positive aspect for me. All my career related dreams have already come true, so much so that I am short of career-related dreams at this time. I like this interpretation of this Saturn aspect:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/saturn-conjunct-midheaven-mc.php

Your mercury square uranus and mars can be quite argumentative and quick to talk and communicate
Yes, this must be what I am doing right now, but is it that obvious? :) I often have to try really hard not to come across as obnoxious.

Your Lessons ie: N Node in Capricorn in 3rd house is to learn to become more practical and grounded and learn to pass on bits of information 3rd house (gemini) to those who need at the right time when they need it without having to see/hear the outcome (or be attached to) of your 'little gems/pearls of wisdom' AND to see to needs of your family and home roots/ conj IC
So, if I want to keep that T-square as-is, but just want to keep my mind clear, do I need to do those 3rd House things? The 3rd house being the house of communication, analytical ability, short trips, and sharing intelligence. Let's see... I chat on the internet, I commute 75 miles each way daily, I crunch data at work, and I like to share my discovered pearls of wisdom in written reports and on some web forums. So I guess I am already doing almost all that can be done. That Mercury at the apex of the T-square is working overtime. I hate small talk, so I usually communicate only the stuff that is worth saying. Those "pearls", as you called them.

I think I need to sleep more to keep that Neptune in check and to clear the Neptunian fog in my head. Too bad the T-square keeps me awake at night. Any insights on how to practically separate day from night?

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Oh, I figured why I am not lacking any Earth in my chart. I have an Earthly Ascendant. A Libra ascendant with the ruling planet Venus in Virgo. So it's like having one and a half Venuses in Virgo (dammit!).

flea

Hi,

I notice your moon neptune conjunction is intercepted in sagitarrius... this can have the effect of it being hidden or difficult to access the energy of the planets and the sign there. This may be worth exploring.

With mercury and saturn in cancer being the only water you have I wonder if issues of emotional learning maybe contributing to the fog you diescribe... as it appears not to have caused any problems with your career. The maybe potential to unlock the intuitive and subconscious capabilities of min. As this process occurs they maybe some overload as cancer energy is very very senstitive. There maybe too much information coming into your mind body system for the conscious mind to cope with which results in a level of confusion. You may be trying to control the subconscious and inutitive mind with logic rather than just experiencing it.

I do notice that most of your chart falls in air and fire(the red and yellow signs) so there is a yang bias. The yin is there but the listening and being is the way to be with it, the logical yang maybe have some dominance and thereby creating imbalance between and so to confusion.

The chart shows mercury trine your neptune/moon which shows a capability here. I feel you are trying to solve the wrong problem or the right problem the wrong way here. Neptune adds to the clouds in any situation.... the key is to just be, and feel what that is like. Take what you feel is relevant to your situation and leave the rest....

FleaXXX

C0rnholio

I feel it very good Moon, indeed very good Moon, enjoy imagination. Be generous, try to share, help and contribute - ideas - this effort will bring clarity. Don't, don't keep to yourself.
Thank you very much, dhundhun! I noticed it a long time ago that I think much better when I share my thoughts and my thinking process. Sort of "bounce ideas off" of someone. Or, if I teach them something, then I will learn it myself better too. Perhaps sharing ideas helps many people, but for me this certainly is helping a lot more. Thanks again!

C0rnholio

Thank you, Flea! Oooooh! I have an intersepted house/sign... spooky. I need to learn about this.

You hit the nail right on the head. The "fog" is all caused by the emotional stuff. I am a late bloomer (maybe this is what that Saturn is doing there in the 9th house!), and the Leo Sun and the Sag Moon aren't helping me age and mature all that much. But that Pluto is acting up, telling me to grow and transform emotionally and spiritually. I have been spending a lot of time this year studying myself and others with the help of astrology, psychology, and whatever else I was finding helpful. Yes, I have been feeling very thirsty for Water recently. And that poor Mercury in Cancer is indeed known for needing a lot of time and comfort to digest and to process everything that is sent his way all according to his liking. After some eventful days it takes me forever to unwind and to soak in the experience before I can fall asleep. It's like the harder I work mentally the harder it is to fall asleep. Whewww....

I think we are onto something here... How would I help that Mercury do his work better and faster? So that I could go to bed on time and keep more fog from forming in my head from the lack of sleep?

You may be trying to control the subconscious and inutitive mind with logic rather than just experiencing it.
I just want to understand the subconscious and intuitive mind. This is what we are all doing here anyway, aren't we? My Venus in Virgo and Pluto want to hear some answers from that Moon! Being, feeling and experiencing is all good, but they also wants to know why, and what's taking so long. They have been giving that Moon plenty of time to enjoy life, feel things out, and just be, but the results haven't been coming. I think it's time to put some pressure on it to come up with the answers or at least with an explanation.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Oh shoot! Flea, you are absolutely right. The recent stuff has been happening all due to this Mercury. It has been retrograding and under-performing, causing problems for me. This is why I am asking this question now!

I am better already, but I still need to find a way to strengthen that Mercury.

And that foggy Neptune is still there, so I need to keep working in the 3rd house area too.

C0rnholio

Could it be all my Venus in Virgo fault? All my emotional issues are love related. And we all know how an unhappy Virgo (Venus, in) can complain and become unbearable, even for my strong and nicely aspected Moon.

flea

hmmm I think there are many things in life that can only be experienced and felt, there is no logic to be had.... it just is the mystery of life. The world sometimes seems to be of the opinion that logic is all...that we can interpret all of life through logic, I dont beleive this is so. All logic can lead to the most irrational outcomes.

I dont think there is any plaet at planet i just feel you are going through a learning experience, finding more about life. Your intuition has led you to question things, and you are obviously quite talented and intelligent. Maybe you are trying to find logic where there is none, and getting frustrated because you feel all can still be explained this way.

For calming the mind for sleep many things work. Firstly training the miond to stop thinking and looking for answers hence meditation. The next onne is being really in your whole body and not just the mind.... dance, yoga, martial arts sport.... And also just taking your attention to different parts of your body and experiencing how they feel.

Music and art take us more into the right side of the brain where we are just aware of everything instead of left brain focus on all the little bits. To experience the whole you just have to be in it.

Mercury in cancer feels.... maybe you are blocking this side of yourself... with good reason as i am under the feeling that education ignores the feeling side of mind totally.

I paint a lot, and I do my best work when i dont think I just flow with it and feel it. I really dont know what i am doing just being with the feeling and emotion and just floating. Then after that is all done i can be amazed by my logic mind how utterley insightful the stuff i do suposedly mindlessy. It has taught me more about the depth of mind as a whole body experience. It has not been easy, and still face anxiety and fear when i let lose and just let the painting flow though me. I have come to respect this aspect of myself deeply. It is a part of myself i cannot break down in component parts I only know it is there, very mysterious but i touch something truely transcendent in the process.

Maybe this is what is opening up for you as you are asking these specific questions.

Understanding love is one of the biggest experiences of life... there are no quick fixes, and no rules about when it happens in your life, but at the same time it is around you every second, you just have to become aware.

FleaXXX

C0rnholio

Flea -- I am sure not everything can be explained through logic, or through astrology, but I think I only scratched the surface in trying to understand my emotions and my actions. There is a lot more I can do if I dig a little deeper. Even at the point of diminishing returns this self-learning would still be a rewarding experience for me.

My Venus in Virgo makes logical checklists to make sure that emotions do not sway her the wrong way. My Mercury is a moody thinker and talker, but Mercury's primary job is to think and to talk and not to sit there in his shell and feel things. Your strong Moon in Cancer must be making feeling and any subconscious activity very rewarding to you, this is why you like to do a lot of abstract painting. But my Moon in Saggitarius likes activity, travel, clarity, likes to know the truth, and does not appreciate fuzzy logic. I do a lot of driving, traveling, and that keeps my Moon and many other planets happy. Different strokes for different folks.

I agree with you. I probably should learn to experience emotions a little better. It's just that I have very few planets that would benefit from this.

Thanks for the meditation advice, I will try it. If it works, this would become my conscious way to calm my subconscious mind. :)

flea

i am a strange mix of things with merc and sun in sag too, so i wander. I have been very focused on conscious thought for a long time and its just something I notice that very few people spend any time at all with the other aspects of mind.... I just put it out there and you take what speaks and leave the rest.....may have a tendency to be over preachy sometimes....saggy thing again lol

FleaXXX

Astro-Intuitive

Hi C0rnholio,

Can you provide your birth data, so I look at the entire horoscope - both the wheel and declination tables - to get a complete picture?

Some things I've noticed with people who have Neptune-Moon conjunction are: a photographic memory, keen intuition, an ability for the subsconscious mind to" tap into" and receive uncommon, unique and transcendental insights, etc.

Also, I would also need to run tests to verify your horoscope, because a lot of times the physical birth time doesn't reflect the true personality.

Are your facial features oval, triangular or rectangular?

C0rnholio

AI, my intuition is okay but I haven't been able to use it consciously for practical purposes. I do feel out and tap into subconscious things, but I don't always know if it's my Moon or my Mercury in Cancer doing this. I can feel a good person and even fall in love with them just after reading their personals page, and for sure on the first date. My visual memory is actually below average, I do not remember faces all that well, but I do remember feelings, emotions, and many very minor personal details about people who are important to me.

BTW, here is my relocation chart:
http://s923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/gphilip12/astro_22ata_01_relocation1.gif

Last edited:

Astro-Intuitive

Thanks for providing your birth info, C0rnholio.

There are some things you said, however, that fit right in with Moon and Neptune in Sagittarius. For example, you said,
...my mind just often wants to wing it and not bother thinking stuff through
. Sagittarius generally rejects data overload and penetrates straight to the truth or heart of matters. Neptune - the planet of intuition (and co-ruler of Sag) - in Sagittarius (the sign that sees through snow jobs with ease) makes this task much easier. They simply just "know" things (without knowing why).

I think the Moon and Mercury play a role, for sure - the Moon pulls upon Mercury (in Cancer) in the exertion of its forces in matters of learning (which tend to be more inspirational, as you mentioned, than by cogitation).

I'll take a look at your chart in detail and will get back to you with an explanation.

C0rnholio

Thank you, AI. I look forward to read what you come up with!

There are some things you said, however, that fit right in with Moon and Neptune in Sagittarius...

Yes, I can see how a Sagittarius would prefer to wing it, to shoot many arrows right away and hit the aim very often but sometimes be way off. So that laziness to analyze things could be attributed to that. However I recently read that the inclination to wing it is also amplified by my Mercury-Jupiter opposition:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/mercury-opposition-jupiter.php

Astro-Intuitive

Hi, C0rnholio

Your chart is attached below:

Neptune and Jupiter are exactly parallel to one another in declination (blue lines) and are also contraparallel to Mercury (yellow line). Jupiter in Aquarius can expand the tendency to procrastinate, for this sign can be quite the procrastinor. The Jup-Nep parallel - with respect to their planetary placements in your horoscope - can also amplify the tendency to mentally drift off, so to speak.

The Mercury contraparallel to Neptune can actually be a good aspect for fictional writing. The contraparallel between Mercury and Jupiter can provide a broad or universal understanding subjects - the ability to see the "big picture" really well.

Looking at your horoscope would suggest that one of the best ways you can approach the task of learning and remembering information would be to become an "eclectic" or a synthesizer - that is, one who draws upon a variety of resources, sees the interrelationships between them and utilizes them intelligently to derive solutions. For example, taking a class on psychology, this type of individual would not just read the books given in class but would also go out and find information from a variety of works in psychology, biology, chemistry, sociology, endocrinology, philosophy, astrology, spirituality, physics, etc., and find a unified connection in them all. It gives the person freedom to explore a plethora of areas on his own and make meaningful, highly original connections. This coincides with the nature of Scorpio on your 3rd house cusp and Pluto on your ASC.

Pluto on the ASC instills an extremely resourceful individual with extraordinary abilities to master all types things. This person often gets the reputation of being able to do anything. Something is virtually always hidden, or held back, in reserve (for later use) and they can seem "secretive" to others. Yet, when a difficult problem comes up, they are known to derive dynamic solutions when all others fail. A troubleshooter.

In addition, Mercury is sextile to Pluto and makes its most favorable aspect (trine) to your 3rd house cusp Scorpio. So, it's not so much that you're a lazy thinker. It could just mean that trying to analyze things in a narrow way, is not your type of thinking. It might feel narrow and inhibiting, because your method of induction is to make universal associations or connections that might appear to be unrelated to others but to you it might provide deeper insights and the ability to see the wider implications and application of same. And when listening to others and what they have to teach and say (9th house), it seems as if you'll retain and understand the more practical, "hands-on" aspects of subjects or information communicated (Taurus on 9th house cusp).

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• C0rnholio (Tentative)2.jpg
    C0rnholio (Tentative)2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

C0rnholio

AI, this was extremely insightful, thank you! I can see everything you said and cannot object to a tiny bit. In fact, I found this forum because I was fighting my procrastination.

So what I am concluding is that my mind sometimes drifts away to study related subjects and to understand the bigger picture, but sometimes it drifts away with a goal to procrastinate. Shoot! I need to learn to distinguish between the two "drift modes"!!!

You know, back in college, by the end of the 2nd year, I understood most of the parallels between physics, electronics, mechanics, etc. I had plenty of free time when doing my Bachelors, not much pressure, and I learned and remembered a lot. I spent a lot of my time doing various extra-curricular activities too. My Master's was too cut and dry, too fast paced, and I only barely understood the narrow topics that I was taught and not much more.

The "troubleshooter" is really a great definition too. I like troubles in my life. Without them my mind just drifts aimlessly. But if I have a good trouble to solve then I quickly find ways to solve it and then I have achieved something. I have been known to consciously look for worthwhile challenges. This is when I am at my best, overcoming obstacles. I seek inspiring goals and other challenges that I can blow out of the water.

I do not like fictional writing or reading, but I do write short blurbs at work about my subjective perceptions of the cars that I test (in addition to collecting hard data). My written creations are similar to the car magazine style articles, just not as long. Everyone loves to read them. I put that Neptune to work!

Astro-Intuitive

Hi, C0rnholio

You're welcome.

Perhaps if you figure out or pay attention to what really "wakes you up", and what you do when you're at your best, you can generate that sense of consciousness and incorporate more of that type of thinking in whatever it is that you do. The level of personal satisfaction you get from it will play a key role.

Since you seem to be an idea person, perhaps the thought of promoting your original ideas, plans and concepts off to others (or to your company) - for backing and support (after convincing them why they need and how they can benefit from them) - with the orientation of increasing your opportunities for leadership and being in a position to make great changes, might be that "sense of spirit" or "frame of mind" that will keep you motivated toward constant action.

That's just an example. Experiment and find out what works best for you. It will always coincide with, or fit into, one of the (many) configurations within your horoscope.

The best way I've learned astrology was by just doing and paying attention to the way I did things firsthandedly. After taking note of same and gaining a clear and definitive understanding of what I did and why (for example, I learn best by doing things own my or in my own way but also by doing project), I was able to see more consciously what having a particular sign on a house cusp meant, a planet in a house really says, etc.

This is assuming, of course, the horoscope is correct and has been tested and proven to be totally functional (a concept not very popular in most astrological circles - other than reliance on the physical birth time, which actually is the ending point of the birth process and not synonymous with the time the soul selects its "cosmic blueprint" - just prior to or several hours before physical birth entry [this is the horoscope that reflects the real-time effects of astrological influences upon an individual throughout his or her present incarnation on earth]).

As to what you said regarding your lack of interest in fictional writing (in reference to the Neptune-Mercury contraparallel):

I do not like fictional writing or reading, but I do write short blurbs at work about my subjective perceptions of the cars that I test (in addition to collecting hard data). My written creations are similar to the car magazine style articles, just not as long. Everyone loves to read them. I put that Neptune to work!

The Neptune can also add a touch of flair or "la plume" to the manner in which you communicate or write. Its location in the 3rd house - and parallel to Jupiter - suggests larger-than-life experiences filled with drama, embellishments and fascinations (especially in youth). Experiences can be somewhat "dreamlike" or surreal. Learning would be better undertaken in sophisticated surroundings.

One thing you mentioned, I believe in your first post, was a female who you met that was a Sagittarius (and whose Sag Sun, I presume, made a strong contact/conjunction with your Sag Moon). Anytime another individual's Sun or Moon strongly and closely aspects another's Sun, Moon, ASC or MC (and even planet), it adds considerable power in the combination - with respect to the planet, house and angle affected.

So, the house she expresses her Sag. Sun in her horoscope indirectly has an effect on your 3rd house of personal learning. Her Sun to your Moon can illuminate or make visible or provide the incentives or motivation for your ability and desire to learn while your Moon can provide emotional support to the Sun's location in her horoscope. Chemistry and electricity are very important factors between people that can either short-circuit or enhance one's own aura or vibes.

I truly love this stuff and find it to be fascinating!

If the same attitude and interest is taken by scientists to study psychic or soul phenomena as it is taken to their study of the physical and mechanical sciences, there is no limit to how much more they'll be able to see into the human condition. The key is in "electricity", which is the essence and electron of the soul itself - and of the God-force and techology of the cosmos. Electricity can be measured, and if its study is applied toward studying what takes place in the LIVING man (not dead, or after the soul/electron and spiritual forces have exited the body into another dimension), so much valuable knowledge will be found that can contribute to the ascendancy and benefit of mankind.

Best,

Oh, I figured why I am not lacking any Earth in my chart. I have an Earthly Ascendant. A Libra ascendant with the ruling planet Venus in Virgo. So it's like having one and a half Venuses in Virgo (dammit!).

~Venus in virgo is in it's detriment and even further so any planets in 12th house are 'badly placed' as this is the house of 'self undoing' hidden things, affairs, affections, how you earn your money and calls for sacrifices...:whistling:

I think we are onto something here... How would I help that Mercury do his work better and faster? So that I could go to bed on time and keep more fog from forming in my head from the lack of sleep?
Get a 'water bed' and work from home, study in bed, read in bed, go live on canal boat :biggrin:

Actually moon conj Neptune can be a 'smooth talker and salesman' :happy: or someone who uses the charm to get what they want...

astro I,
If the same attitude and interest is taken by scientists to study psychic or soul phenomena as it is taken to their study of the physical and mechanical sciences, there is no limit to how much more they'll be able to see into the human condition. The key is in "electricity", which is the essence and electron of the soul itself - and of the God-force and techology of the cosmos. Electricity can be measured, and if its study is applied toward studying what takes place in the LIVING man (not dead, or after the soul/electron and spiritual forces have exited the body into another dimension), so much valuable knowledge will be found that can contribute to the ascendancy and benefit of mankind.

[ attacking comments deleted. Please keep your comments to yourself as this is not conductive. Mod.]By electricity I assume you mean 'chi, prana-- life force'? It's about as clear as mud and off topic to this subject. Philosophical beliefs are great but the way you explain them is confusing for mere mortals:unsure: [critical comment]

Cornh,
Your relocated chart looks interesting with POF conj MC trine Saturn conj Asc. Looks like your whole chart has turned 90' with natal MC now your Asc. Have you had any mysterious illnessess or sensitivies to drugs since you relocated? with moon their suggests that you may not be able to function if thier are dramas, upsets and backstabbing going on. I have cancer ruling my 6th (bit like having moon their) and I'm very sensitive to work environment --- or any bitching going on.

I don't find Jupiter in Aquarius restless, what does say that is the 'quincunx' to Saturn
Jupiter Quincunx (Inconjunct) Saturn

You easily overextend yourself, then wonder why others take advantage of you. Learning to see your real obligations without being talked into having an overblown picture of yourself is the way to success. You can get in a trap of believing that only you can do a certain task, thus you end up having to do it. At root you may find the same item in your personality that throws your self picture askew is that quality which causes you to develop a self-righteous attachment to your deeply held prejudices.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Expansion (jupiter) would be held in check for occasional lack of confidence. When engaged in responsible work (sautrn) ay feel covertly dissatisfied and wnat to break free. Inability to combine form (saturn) and vision (jupiter)

This makes me think that the relocated chart is incorrect cos this quincunx has dissappeared?? Your natal saturn is also Apex of Yod, if you want to do further research try these links.
Info on Yod’s
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TheYod15.5.htm
http://asphodelea.com/yods.html
http://www.drstandley.com/astrologycharts_yod.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yod_(astrology)
http://realastrologers.com/?p=331
http://medicalastrologybyeileennauma...t-and-yod.html
http://thezodiac.com/yod.htm

http://medicalastrologybyeileennauman.blogspot.com/2009/03/inconjunct-aspect-and-yod.html

Going back to the lady Saggi, your Neptune is also conj Juno the marriage asteriod, so if her planets touched this --- it would have been great, as well as moon I mean.
Whilst the moon describes your mother, the square to Venus and venus in 12th suggests that you may not have received enough affection in childhood and learnt to keep this to yourself, both Saggi/Virgo are mutuable signs and restless. The Moon conj Neptune could also describe your view of her being overly idealistic, spiritual, sacrificial and illusionary :whistling: Plus venus/moon in a man's chart is the type of woman he will be attracted to (like mum). Plus moon is sextile jupiter, showing you will benefit from mother and women who will offer opportunities to you :biggrin:

In Equal house system your Jupiter would be in 5th house of creativity and self employment
http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house5.html

You might also enjoy this thread as I see you have the Uranus/chiron opposition.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=988

Also noteworthy is your Neptune is conj ceres in Saggi
Ceres in Sagittarius nurtures others by showing them how to explore their environment and expand their horizons. One nurtures oneself and others by finding a sense of personal direction -- one encourages an optimism that creates success, and how to enjoy life as a journey. Under stress, this Ceres placement can lead to the feeling that life is meaningless or one has no moral compass.
When Ceres aspects Neptune the individual might feel driven to take care of the less fortunate in society. Spiritual needs may nurture the self, as well as inspire one to spiritually feed others as one develops a sense of compassion
http://neptunecafe.homestead.com/Ceres.html

Last edited by a moderator: