Negative energy emanating from a toxic parent

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
Does your mother know where you intended to move to? Or just that you're moving out?

If she sabotages everything, energetically, it sounds like the only way you can escape is to trick her. I just read over this thread and saw that your plans--education, jobs, etc.--have worked out when your mother didn't know about them, but not when she did.

If all she knows is that you're leaving, maybe her energy will just get thrown at you to thwart you going anywhere, so that no matter where you try to go, it doesn't work out. If she knows where you're going, the sabotaging energy will be directed at that place. So, it seems to me that the way to evade that would be to make her think you're going somewhere you're not. That way, her sabotaging energy will be directed at that specific place, instead of wherever you're really going.

By the time you see this, you'll have probably left already. If your mother knew where you were going, maybe you need to change plans and go somewhere else. If she didn't, if all she knew is that you were leaving, maybe you should contact her and tell her you're headed somewhere that you're not. And I don't mean necessarily tell her directly. If you contact your dad instead and tell him, it will get back to her.

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

Thanks Osamenor!

It's actually what I did last year when I was moving to Belgium. I told them I was moving to Luxembourg and stuck to that version. Things went perfectly well!

When I was about to move to Portugal, I told them about it and sure enough, I got fired after two days.

When I was in Paris, I told them about my first paid gig and I ended up quitting two weeks later. I had done another unpaid internship no one knew about and it went great.

I could go on and on about this, especially when it comes to money. I will have to proceed as you suggested and hope I'll never interact with them ever again.

LostinPhilly

I have "real" proof of her lingering negative energy.

Today, we got into a fight she picked up (what's new). She said she hopes I'm never going to find a job and remain penniless for the rest of my life. She actually said that she's now throwing me obstacles via her own energy so I will never be able to hold down a job.

She's plain nuts.

Who would have thought her energy was the actual cause of my debacles? Eyeroll ... Thankfully, I won't have to put up with her anymore.

Osamenor

Administrator
Staff member
I have "real" proof of her lingering negative energy.

Today, we got into a fight she picked up (what's new). She said she hopes I'm never going to find a job and remain penniless for the rest of my life. She actually said that she's now throwing me obstacles via her own energy so I will never be able to hold down a job.

She's plain nuts.

Who would have thought her energy was the actual cause of my debacles? Eyeroll ... Thankfully, I won't have to put up with her anymore.

If she's throwing you obstacles so you will never be able to hold down a job, it sounds like you might have the same problems with things not working out, no matter where you are and where your mom thinks you are.

Seems to me like you'd have to find some loophole to stop this. Like in myths and fairytales, where the curse can only be broken by finding the loophole that the spell caster unwittingly left.

unique_astrology

Had not looked at this thread since my last post in it. After reading your history must say I can relate as I had a similar early life. I used to tell people that my mother beat me once a day for exercise. Saw a brother run over and killed by a milk truck when I was 9. Lost my family when I was 14.

Relocating your mother's chart to your birthplace and placing it around your chart does indeed show some strong 'toxic' aspects between the 2.

At the time of your birth your mother's Saturn was setting in Lille and transit Mars (your natal) was exactly squaring her Pluto. Transit Neptune (your natal) was on her Saturn. It was not a happy time for her.

How she responded to that moment later in life was her choice. For every serial killer there are many others in the world born within minutes of their time (changed to their locations) who live out their lives never killing anyone on purpose or by accident. The same goes for world famous personalities in sports, entertainment, science, government, etc., by many with nearly identical charts who never achieve any kind of renown. Nurture, choices, and luck?

The chart is attached.

Best.

Attachments

• LIP with Mother.gif
    LIP with Mother.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 29

LostinPhilly

Had not looked at this thread since my last post in it. After reading your history must say I can relate as I had a similar early life. I used to tell people that my mother beat me once a day for exercise. Saw a brother run over and killed by a milk truck when I was 9. Lost my family when I was 14.

Relocating your mother's chart to your birthplace and placing it around your chart does indeed show some strong 'toxic' aspects between the 2.

At the time of your birth your mother's Saturn was setting in Lille and transit Mars (your natal) was exactly squaring her Pluto. Transit Neptune (your natal) was on her Saturn. It was not a happy time for her.

How she responded to that moment later in life was her choice. For every serial killer there are many others in the world born within minutes of their time (changed to their locations) who live out their lives never killing anyone on purpose or by accident. The same goes for world famous personalities in sports, entertainment, science, government, etc., by many with nearly identical charts who never achieve any kind of renown. Nurture, choices, and luck?

The chart is attached.

Best.

Thank you for this. I appreciate it.

I'm really sorry to hear about your past trauma. I truly am. I hope you have now recovered from this. No one deserves this kind of treatment.

Side note: I no longer wish to discuss this topic for the time being. This is part of a past I wish to forget.

Thank you.

Last edited: