Need assistance understanding relationship please!

Hello i have a very strong attachnebt to someone and no matter what i still love him, its like i see and know hom from another realm, although due to who he is and his current lifes circumstances he'cant commit, but we cant seem to stop feeling really intense emotions about each'other. We mostly end up spending time in bed together which is so amaxong and beautiful,'and it transforms me'every time. However, he isnt able to commit to a'thing, please'help me'understand...its been 10months almost!!!~lost and found in love, is anyone willing to respond to the synastry chart??? Thank you, i am really tryingto work this through and try to see it as hard, devastating,'etc and appreciate what is, and what he is offering, he had'cancer and has'other medical issues...

rahu

Banned
Hi venusbutterfly
This is a difficult composite because there are two opposing tendency . first venus is conjunct the sun and square to the e moon. This gives the vibrant emotional feeling that exit between you.
Mercury is conjuct to Uranus so your mental connection is exceptional .this shos you are both very intelligent and highly psychic. This aspect can give common dreams together and other psychic connections.

But there are also severe mental reservations.
Pluto is on the ascendant which is extreme unfortunate as this shows that a strong unconscious selfishness exist. Pluto is square to Saturn at midheaven showing he is very distant and cold at times so th relationship is bipolar, either extremely intense and inspired or depressing cold and distant. This type of relationship does not flourish as there is not middle ground to grow and the routine compromises that make a relationship work are missing. It is either unbelieving intense or depressing and cold.

With mercury square to orcus, the intensely vibrant communication can suddenly shut off for no apparent reason. There is so much clarity between you but it is cut off by mental isolation unexpectedly.
The Saturn/pluto square trumps the mental and emotional connection.
There are unconscious dynamics at work which mean that the relationship is not based on conscious feelings or decisions but on dynamics that come from the unconscious and hence are unapproachable.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1733_1732_butterbeau_butter_2331_19095.jpg
    astro_621gw_1733_1732_butterbeau_butter_2331_19095.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 9
Thank you very much for your response.this is all true.its so intense, and amazing then nothing but silence from him.he said he wants to understand why more, and when we connect i feel that something in me is alive and he stimulates a joy and love in me so amazingly strong, and feelings i have never felt before, i feel him with me when i amalone sometimes also, he had cancer and is losing his vision so i thought that is why he becomes distant, i blamed myself for a while also, but now i only want to focus on the positive .i am leaving country soon for service work internationally.i feel as though i cant stop thinking of him sumtimes, and he feels that too but still staus far...i wonder if he is like this with most people..i believe so, again thanks for your help i am doing mybest to stay positive, loving, appreciative, self loving, thank you

Rahu,

Why do u say unconscious dynamics are unapproachable??

Thank you very much for your response.this is all true.its so intense, and amazing then nothing but silence from him.he said he wants to understand why more, and when we connect i feel that something in me is alive and he stimulates a joy and love in me so amazingly strong, and feelings i have never felt before, i feel him with me when i amalone sometimes also, he had cancer and is losing his vision so i thought that is why he becomes distant, i blamed myself for a while also, but now i only want to focus on the positive .i am leaving country soon for service work internationally.i feel as though i cant stop thinking of him sumtimes, and he feels that too but still staus far...i wonder if he is like this with most people..i believe so, again thanks for your help i am doing mybest to stay positive, loving, appreciative, self loving, thank you