Natal indications on marriage/partners

maya

aphrodite

Excuse me , my english is not good enough but i hope you could understand.

I,m very impress how exact you are , par example, when you give the time someone will find love studing the solar arc. May I ask you to explain how you do that, which planets do you study.....

Of course, thank you to give us the possibility to learn more about astrology. Very kind of you

byjove

Account Closed
Also, do people deviate from their 5th and 7th inclinations? I studied my sister's chart yesterday, and she has a few aspects like mine indicating she's attracted to intellectual partners. Yet, the man she's married to is nothing like that...I'm shocked now. Those particular aspects are much stronger in her chart, how can that be? Hmm

astroman1

Hi. I had a question regarding my 7th house.

My 7th house is in Pisces and Venus is also in the 7th house conjunct DC. This makes for a very tight Opposition to Asc.

By traditional standard, Pisces ruler is Jupiter. And modern way, its Neptune.
My Neptune is in the 4th house and Jupiter in the 10th. They are in opposition.

So question was, what does my 7th house say about my relationships?

Edit: O and my Venus has a Quintile with Neptune. :)

Last edited:
My goodness. I just did a quick reading though the thread, and I'm just amazed at your ability Amphitrite.

Would you play with my chart too for a minute. I'm only about a 2 year student of astrology, but from what I understand...

I have a empty 7th house, and the ruler of the 7th cusp (mars) is in my 5th house, conjuncting both Moon and Jupiter, trine Venus and Pluto, square saturn and sun, and sextile neptune.

I'm... it's kinda funny I stumbled apon this thread on this sleepless night I'm having. I'm currently going through a "standstill" break up with the man I love and wanna marry... I say stanstill because I broke up with him in febuary (because after a year, he doesn't love me, he's not a bad guy, but I love him, and without my feelings returned, I'm trying to end it cause I think thats whats best for me) and he still LIVES with me.. cause he's really attached. Hmm. but whatever.

Anywho so my point being I'm going through a relationship were my feelings aren't returned.. I'm not loved by the one I love.. and he thinks (and I believe he's right becuase of my Natal Venus conjuct Pluto) that I'm somehow causesing this to happen and it will continue to happen in every serious relationship untill I fix whatever problem it is I have.

::Shrugs:: How to do that, I dunno.

Anywho.. Interesting thread, thought I'd share.

My b-day is
Dec 8th 1986
3:05am
Jonesboro AR usa

For anyone who wants to play with me. ::grin:::p

rafaella

Hi Amphitrite,

would you be willing to take a quick look at my chart too?

But here is my own interpretation:

I have saturn in virgo in the 7th house, so probably means that I'll have an older husband, or at least someone mature and serious. I tend to attract these type of men and don't like superficial guys.

7th house ruler Mercury in 10th conjunct Neptune. This probably means that I like intellectual types (mercury), who are successful in career (10th house), who are sensitive and caring (conjunction to neptune???)

My natal Venus in scorpio is in my 9th house, meaning I will find love abroad, which could be true as I relocated from my birth country in my childhood.

My Mars is in capricorn in 11th house, which could again mean I like men in power positions, successful in career, and mature.

what else can anyone see in my chart?

hope to hear from someone.

thanks heaps

Rafaella

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_me_hp_17236_3186.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_me_hp_17236_3186.gif
    55 KB · Views: 29
Hey Guys,
I wanna follow up my firist reply with a more detailed attemp of trying to understand my chart.

So, my 7th house is empty, in the sign of Aries. Maybe I get married impulsivily??

but its ruler (Mars) is in the fifth house.
So I like Men who like to have fun, or are creative. Who want children.
In the sign of Piseces, so that doubles the creativilty part.

Mars is square sun and saturn in second house (Sag) Trine venus, pluto and pallas in first house (scorpio) sextile neptune in third (capricorn) and conjunct jupiter and moon in pieces.

Fifth house Ruler is Jupiter, also in the fifth house. Does that mean I'm lucky with love affiars? (I don't think I'm lucky as I want to be) But Jupiter conjuncts the 7th house ruler and the moon. Does that mean I meet 7th house relationships through creative fun actvitites?

My venus in in the first house.. in scorpio.. conjunct pluto. I'll write another post just for that later today, because I have to go to work soon.

My Juno is in my 3rd house. I meet them while learning, or in my neighborhood... in capricorn.. I see myself married to a strong man, because I'm very strong.

To start with it's best to look at the individual needs of each persons chart and how they relate and what they are looking for. Astro.com does have an option composite + natal midpoint method (2) which I find helpful.

When looking at a womans chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what interaspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html

It's very common for progressed venus onto sun or vice versa to be involved, also the North Node of one person conj second person's sun or moon. Also Vertex is usually involved either natally, by progression or by transit.

We also have a 'Relational Forum' besides lots of others and these are very common questions so perhaps researching a while around there could pay dividends....Here is one of my post's with lots of info http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=13745

I have Leo on 7th with Uranus and Pluto which is very well aspected but lots squares to uranus (typical divorce aspects) Sun placed in 4th conj venus & mercury. So I want a partner who will get involved in family matters and share same values and be practical,harding like taurus, but playful like my mars in gemini in 5th.... Yes am attracted to strong Plutonian authority type figure men but who are also unique indivuduals that can be exciting, lively and independent. Aquarius on Asc can talk lots anyway and also wants freedom and independence...

mahaira

I'm a bit confused with the following:
7th house cusp in Taurus is not a divorce indicator (as far as I understand)
but Venus trine Uranus and Mars in the 7th could be.
I read that 2nd marriage is described by the 9th house and mine is full (Sun, conj. Saturn; Moon). So, how do I interpret the above? One long lasting marriage, or two? Thanks.

byjove said:
Also, do people deviate from their 5th and 7th inclinations? I studied my sister's chart yesterday, and she has a few aspects like mine indicating she's attracted to intellectual partners. Yet, the man she's married to is nothing like that...I'm shocked now. Those particular aspects are much stronger in her chart, how can that be? Hmm

Need to see the chart for proper evaluation and perhaps it would be best to start your own thread pls...

maya said:
aphrodite

Excuse me , my english is not good enough but i hope you could understand.

I,m very impress how exact you are , par example, when you give the time someone will find love studing the solar arc. May I ask you to explain how you do that, which planets do you study.....

Of course, thank you to give us the possibility to learn more about astrology. Very kind of you

Solar Arcs
Solar arcs are really simple, especially for beginners, just move the Angles, Asc, Desc, MC, IC 1' for each year of your life onto planets and vice versa. Not just used for rectification either. Under age 12 though these interpretations are directed towards family changes, maybe relocation, job changes, illnesses, additions to family etc. Another example is my Pluto is 28' Leo in 7th house and my Uranus is 3' Leo in same house to subtract these and you get age 25. That year my then husband and I had an almight explosion (Uranus) and transformation (Pluto) of that marriage that started the demise and ultimate ending thereof....

Further research on solar arcs try these threads.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12024&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12958&highlight=solar+arcs
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6691&highlight=solar+arcs

Rectification of birth time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW0G2S2Ti4I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYMX9X2C1BQ&NR=1
· Transiting Pluto square, conj opp Asc, Desc, MC, IC
· If under 12’ when it conj an Angle then their age was under age 12 it’s parents adjustments. A death, change within father’s work, a separation, remarriage.
· Adults or teens, 1st job, identity transformation MC.
· Pluto conj Desc = death, health concerns, geographic, significant relationship or break up, but has to be ‘life transforming’
· Also try transiting Neptune, something dissolving, disappearing, confusing etc.
· Timings of transits… is it the 1st hit? More often it’s the middle retrograde hit… but could be the last direct hit also. 1’ =4minutes in time.

bluemascara

My seventh is in aquarius with both Uranus and Saturn (its classic ruler)in the fifth in Sag. Uranus sextiles Mercury in Libra in the fourth, and both Uranus and Saturn trine aries Jupiter in the ninth. Saturn also sextiles mars in libra in the third house. I think this shows why i'm attracted to easy going, free spirited , fun-oriented people and why i'm definitely not into overly serious partners. But if anyone could give more input on that configuration it'd be great :)

Last edited:

cassanra

Wow...I think I missed a great thread here....
I have been reading each trying to figure out the method....

I have been married once so it appears that the 9th rules the second marriage and its ruler, jupiter, is in the 8th? in Scorpio. Wonder what that means?
It sextiles the moon in the 6th.(does that imply meeting through another woman at work or through health care? as it is Virgo?)
The ruler of the 8th is in the 6th so this sort of doubles this idea of co-worker, health?
Enjoy the happy and positive spirit of the thread.
Any input would be great!
YOu use solars and solar arcs?

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_cass_2009129.59737.4529.gif
    astro_245gw_01_cass_2009129.59737.4529.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 18

LaLibra

It's a nice feeling to know that you make people smile

I told her that her second husband will approach her, because the ruler of the 2nd husband's house (the 9th) is in her first field (first field symbolizes us personally) :)

You Mars is in the tenth, that means that he will be or is going to be successful (10th house). Or very, very ambitious (10th house). ;)
You will meet him, either when you go out with your friends, in some fancy place (restaurant maybe, or somewhere where you drink coffee or similar stuff) near the place where he lives, in his neighborhood.
Or he will be your superior at work, (leo sign symbolizes the person that are our superiors) he will ask you out in a fancy restaurant in his neighborhood.
I think that he will be married at the time you meet him...or at least occupied in a serious relationship with the woman he is living with, and about to brake up (divorce).

How did you meet your present boyfriend? describe him a little, would you? :)

I've come back to update this thread because some very interesting events have occured in relation to this very topic, and I hope that you are still here to read this post.

I am now engaged to a wonderful man who is in fact a Leo Sun (a double Leo) and he swims as you predicted he would. He is educated but prefers to be self-employed and runs a restaurant and has other business schemes up his sleeve.

He is successful. I met him during my stay overseas in my other home, but near his town. I had already met him before through my friends, but at the time he was just the good friend of my love interest/on and off relationship. This time we met again while out with mutual friends at a restaurant by the river. Then at wedding we crossed paths again. The third time it was on purpose and we again had food and coffee by the river, near his home....Next time by the sea...

So you see there are many patterns that reflect what you told me. However, he was not in any serious relationship recently. He's been in one years ago and it's very over. She actually had the same name as me. He was however recently involved in a a casual on again off again relationship but it was not love (from one side it was - hers). I am wondering if this could be what you saw.

I also worry about deception since we have a venus-neptune connection--but that's another story.

Just wanted to confirm some things you said months ago that have occured! Interesting isn't it:)

Seaoglass

Wow! That's very interesting LaLibra! Congratulations on your engagement! Since you activated the thread again, I am compelled to post my 7th house story/questions. I am still trying to determine whether or not Saturn is considered in my 7th House or not...it is at the end of H6, but some interpret in the 7th. I will say that marriage has been delayed for me. I have Virgo ruling the 7th and my first love was a Virgo - we were engaged, but I was young and didn't feel that I was "grown up" enough to get married, so we went separate ways. We did meet at high school, if the chart has anything to say about that. I am now engaged to a wonderful man, who is happens to be a Leo. I never would have expected that, given I am a Taurus, but we really seem to balance each other out. We met through a mutual friend, and thereafter crossed paths many times until one day we had a connection. I don't have any other planets in 7H, except NN, and Mercury is in my 2nd. Also, my Jupiter is in Leo...does that have anything to do w/our relationship? I don't see the Leo connection anywhere else in the chart, does anyone else? He doesn't have any planets in Taurus, but it does rule his 4th House.
I've also read that Saturn in the 7th or ruling the 7th can indicate a marriage to a partner that has health issues. Has anyone ever heard that before? Not sure where I've read it...years ago.

Start with the 7th House as the 1st marriage and go counterclockwise around the wheel, skipping every other house, to see all other marriages. To find out more about your first marriage partner, turn your horoscope wheel upside down so that the Seventh House is on the left side, where the First house is normally located. Then, Re-number the houses. House number 7 becomes house 1, the 8th house becomes house 2, and so on. Now read that chart as if it were the horoscope of your marriage partner.
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/AngularHouses.htm

Member who contributed greatly to this thread Amphitrite suggested some Serbian Books
http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/index.html
Serbian Astrology of interest, two books recommended are:-
Secrets of Exact Astrology
Seventy Astrological Tasks with key
By Nikola Stojanovic
Email: uransn@yahoo.com

Phone: +381 63 853 6367

Synastry & divorce--- really great article, well worth reading-----
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=astrology+2nd+marriage&source=bl&ots=DoV__K_IQS&sig=dI1UAX5oprrQLtfzYUrJ4_XzuKU&hl=en&ei=zBV0SsfnHYqhjAf5rN2nBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepage&q=&f=false

member called Miss Saturn has a book/theory on how many marriages and children you might have on this thread…
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2013
http://books.google.com/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA29&dq=carol+predictive+astrology+natal+marriage&ei=cgY9StL4L4XuzASuzMC6BQ

http://www.world-of-wisdom.com/blog/2008/02/10/the-evolution-of-love/

Astrology is not about sitting home on the couch eating nachos and waiting for the planets to make good things happen in your life. It is always your responsibility to work towards making your own dreams come true. Horoscopes simply help you to schedule your actions for the best possible outcome
http://www.tomorrowsedge.net/virgo-monthly-astrology-horoscope.html

LaLibra

Wow! That's very interesting LaLibra! Congratulations on your engagement! Since you activated the thread again, I am compelled to post my 7th house story/questions. I am still trying to determine whether or not Saturn is considered in my 7th House or not...it is at the end of H6, but some interpret in the 7th. I will say that marriage has been delayed for me. I have Virgo ruling the 7th and my first love was a Virgo - we were engaged, but I was young and didn't feel that I was "grown up" enough to get married, so we went separate ways. We did meet at high school, if the chart has anything to say about that. I am now engaged to a wonderful man, who is happens to be a Leo. I never would have expected that, given I am a Taurus, but we really seem to balance each other out. We met through a mutual friend, and thereafter crossed paths many times until one day we had a connection. I don't have any other planets in 7H, except NN, and Mercury is in my 2nd. Also, my Jupiter is in Leo...does that have anything to do w/our relationship? I don't see the Leo connection anywhere else in the chart, does anyone else? He doesn't have any planets in Taurus, but it does rule his 4th House.
I've also read that Saturn in the 7th or ruling the 7th can indicate a marriage to a partner that has health issues. Has anyone ever heard that before? Not sure where I've read it...years ago.

Thank you and congratulations to you too :smile: I hope someone can help you with your questions. WHat about the aspects Jupiter makes to other planets in your chart?

feather

I have Jupiter in Leo in the seventh house.
As for my Mars, it's in the fourth house.
My Venus is square to Jupiter, ruler of the seventh... I think. Okay, whoa. I'm confusing myself. I need a break.

neko senshi

I have Sagittarius on the 7th house cusp and Jupiter in Virgo. My last boyfriend had Moon and Ascendant in Virgo. In the end, he was too serious for me.
I've never been married and may never want to be.

Moradiva

Amphitrite

Your amazing! If you're still around, would you pls take a quick look at my attached chart. Mercuty rules my 7th (empty). Merc in Tau in 5th & conj Saturn in Aries. (Merc also rules 10th). Aries/Mars rules 5th & it's in Sag. conj. the Asc...Jup in Virgo conj. MC! ...a lot of late degrees going on there...hmmm, I've never married...so could it be a young, but wise & energetic foreigner I'll meet through work?

I'll definitely look for that book mentioned above!