CANCER on cusp 7
29 CA Mars (Anaretic degree)
Mars trine Uranus (10)
Mars sextile Mercury (8)
Mars square Moon (8)
Moon conjunct Saturn (8)
Moon conjunct Mercury (8)
Moon conjunct Jupiter (8)

Not too bad you would say, but I often end up with emotionally unstable types. Or at least they must be attended to a lot. I am actually a very standvast person myself. Once I like a person I tend to stick out longer than perhaps is good for me, though I can't bring up the kind of attention they need. The only thing that seems to fit is Mars square Moon and ASC/Mars in Cancer. Never dated unusual types (Uranus), or those that have a more mental approach to life.

Amphitrite

aquarimoon said:
Oh goodness, you have so much talent Amphitrite!!:) I am amazed how you can get such detailed info thank you. How do you do this??

When will I meet him, do you know this? Hope its soon :D

Hmm there is someone I like who might fit this bill ... but he is a Virgo. Might have alot of Libra (dimples & dashing smile lol) or Aquarian in him ( aloofness, detached..) he has the clear eyes of Virgo though..lol I wish I had his time of birth..:eek:

You must tell me where you live now, so I can tell you when you will meet him (your future partner).
I have to do solar return chart. ;)
Thanks for the compliment
How do I do this? I've have been learning astrology for 17 years (since I can remember myself :D) and have been lucky to pick the right knowledge, from the right person. That's all.

Amphitrite

byjove said:
Can I ask, do you fin those with a 9th Venus often marry someone foreign or abroad etc.? I read that it can often mean finding them in a religious or educational institution. All I can say is a Pisces Venus is a rollercoaster, difficult, but truly magical when it works out...

Jove, you will live where your wife lives, because you have the sign of libra (wife) in your 4th house (where you live).
Both of your 4th house rulers are in 9th house (abroad) in the sign of Pisces (near the sea).
Having Venus in the 9th house in some situations it can indicate
that someone will marry abroad.., like in yours..but it is not generally true.

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
Aw shucks! :rolleyes: That's too bad. It makes sense I'll meet him abroad, I am going abroad this summer, but I would feel awful about breaking up a relationship!

Thanks again Amphitrite!

You are welcome Libra

aquarimoon

Hi Amphi, I live in Australia ;)

PS I hope you do this as a living as you have some amazing talent! Ok so the SR will be effective starting my next birthday? I was just wondering if the eclipses affect the SRs? ( I think there are 4 this year as opposed to the normal 2).

aquarimoon

Hi Amphi, I live in Australia.;)

I was just wondering if you can predict when or which year someone may meet their significant other, can you also tell by looking at the chart if they have already met them or if they are currently married?

Moulin

I have leo as 7th cusp and jupiterin my 7th house.

Does that mean i'm into Leo's, Sag's, and Aquarians please?

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Amphitrite said:
Jove, you will live where your wife lives, because you have the sign of libra (wife) in your 4th house (where you live).
Both of your 4th house rulers are in 9th house (abroad) in the sign of Pisces (near the sea).
Having Venus in the 9th house in some situations it can indicate
that someone will marry abroad.., like in yours..but it is not generally true.

Thanks for filling me in! It's all fun and games, this love and marriage business, isn't it? How about you Amphitrite, have you found someone? Is the water element strong in your chart? Your choice of avatar looks very much like a child of Neptune...

aquarius7000

aquarimoon said:
My Mars is in Aquarius so I assume that I am attracted to men who are Aquarian in nature ( Uranian influence) with 9th house there as well I wonder if the 2nd marriage would be indicative of that.
Yes, Mars in Aquarius could be indicative of your interest in men with Aqua attributes, with whom friendship/freedom/intellectual stimulation would usually be forerunners in a relationship.

9th house is said to signify the native's 2nd marriage, which, in your case, again could be Aqua in nature with an element of suddenness or unpredicatabiliy attached to it, and/or one based more on the fundaments of companionship and demanding space plus a certain amount of, let me call it, emotional freedom. Jup (ruler of your house of rel'ships/marriage) placed in the 9th could also indicate a marriage with a foreigner, or one who has foreign ties (through travel, work etc) in some way.

Although 7th house is the spouse, I am thinking a man with more Jupiterian influence?:rolleyes:
IMO, the 7th house plus the planets within/around the DSC primarily reflect the 'quality' of relationship(s). With Sag on the cusp, your relationships can again be quite freedom-demanding (Sag is not very different from Aqua there) and you might look for/there might be a certain amount of adventure within your rel'ship, say, if it is a distance-rel'ship for e.g., if the partner/you either travel(s) quite a bit, or is based elsewhere altogether. This gets underlined through the placement of your 7th-house ruler, Jup, in the 9th house (of Sag). With Nep so close to the Dsc, you might face a certain amount of disillusionment /have a tendency to see the 'other(s)' through rose-tinted glasses in your relationships, and could face deception. Nep conj Dsc could also show that you desire to experience a certain 'spiritualism' (one-ness of the souls) in your rel'ships.

To go more in depth, you would need to look at the aspects Jup, Mars, Nep make to the other planets, along with your Moon (emotional world).

:)AQ7

Amphitrite

aquarimoon said:
Hi Amphi, I live in Australia ;)
PS I hope you do this as a living as you have some amazing talent! Ok so the SR will be effective starting my next birthday? I was just wondering if the eclipses affect the SRs? ( I think there are 4 this year as opposed to the normal 2). I was just wondering if you can predict when or which year someone may meet their significant other, can you also tell by looking at the chart if they have already met them or if they are currently married?

Aquarimoon, thanks for your kind words

Eclipses don't effect SR's.

In which town in Australia do you live?

As is it possible to predict the future, it is possible to see what happened in the past...but that would take a considerate amount of time.

Amphitrite

byjove said:
Thanks for filling me in! It's all fun and games, this love and marriage business, isn't it? How about you Amphitrite, have you found someone? Is the water element strong in your chart? Your choice of avatar looks very much like a child of Neptune...
Hi Jove ;)
Yes, I have found someone :D we are living together. :)
It is my habit to change avatars a lot, and for now, I have chosen the siren, simply because I liked it. :)

It is cheerful (Gemini) in motion (Gemini) and colorful (Libra) with curly hair (Venus rules all the curves..) so it kinda goes with my Solar and Rising sign :)

Amphitrite

Moulin said:
I have leo as 7th cusp and jupiterin my 7th house.

Does that mean i'm into Leo's, Sag's, and Aquarians please?

Molin, hi ;)
Having a Jupiter in Leo, in your seventh house generally (I cannot say precisely, because I do not have your natal chart) means that you want your husband to have higher knowledge (Jupiter), and possibly be influential (Leo)...you want someone you can be proud (Leo) of...

aquarimoon

Thanks Aquarius:) , I dont really like the whole distance/unusual unpredictable aspect of the partnership in my charts due to SagAqua.. :confused:

So hopefully I will have a normal balanced r/ship despite all the mega Aquarian & air influences in my chart.

I wish Jupiter has more of an influence, Jupiter in 7th can mean solid built men, maybe even curly or wavy haired? Also means partner will have money, due to the "expansive" nature of Jupiter.. Maybe someone in the 'teaching' type profession I have also heard that.. its supposed to be a 'lucky' placement in 7th but not so in my case? lol

I do like emotional closeness in relationships so I might have to go against the Aqua normal nature!

Amphi, I am in Melbourne, Australia!

I think my town comes up in the username?:eek:

Amphitrite

aquarimoon said:
Amphi, I am in Melbourne, Australia!
I think my town comes up in the username?:eek:
Aqua, hi
I simply didn't see that it does appear in your username :D:D:D
You are meeting your second husband, in the Solar Return from 29.3.2012 till 29.3.2013. ;)
In the Solar return from 29.3.2013. till 29.3.2014 you will get married

aquarimoon

Hi Amphi :)
Thank you for checking.. so 2012? oooohh thats 3 more years away.. lol I'll be old by then.
Oh dear.. hopefully it will be sooner than that :D

Awakened_Pisces

Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me something about my romantic life if possible. I know that with Saturn in the 7th, it could very well imply(correctly so), that I would have a very slow romantic life(0 relationships, none). But with Venus in the 7th and with Saturn being in it's natural ruler. It's safe to say I'll have a powerful relationship. I hope it's soon ^^. 17 years of being single is perhaps 5 or so too many.

Attachments

• My chart.gif
    My chart.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 41

AquaAqua

Hi Amp! :)

It would be gr8 if you could shed some light on that area (relationships) of my chart too!

With a 1 degree venus square saturn and uranus in the h7 things have not been easy for me :(

Thanks

Aqua

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.38218.26374.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_me_hp.38218.26374.gif
    54 KB · Views: 23

Dark_Uranian

Hi all! :)

I think this topic is really interesting. Especially when we discussing about our partner whether the one we will meet in the future or those we have met in the past.

1) I've read somewhere that any planets located in your 7th house meaning that you will project the quality of that planet to other person that you desire to be with as your long time partner. Does having Neptune in 7th house indicate that there's something mystery about the partner/
relationship?

2) If 5th house indicate romance and 7th house is marriage for us, could they both 'clash' with each other? Especially when someone who has Pluto and Saturn in 5th house Libra, could they become unrealistic about partnership or marriage when they have Neptune in 7th house Sagittarius?

What I understand about this aspect, the person might be reserved/cautious/not actively seeking a soul mate (Saturn and Pluto in 5th house), but when they meet the person they become 'so into' that relationship and they willing to sacrifice anything for the partner(Neptune in 7th house). Owh, i forgot to mention Neptune make a square aspect to Juno and opposition to their natal Ascendant ( I've read this aspect can make u attracted to dreamy or artistic person since opposition to ascendant means it conjunct your ascendant. ). Anyone has this aspect or something similar to this placement?

3) When ruler of the 5th house (Libra) is in house 1 and ruler of the 7th house (Sagittarius) is in house 6, does that mean that person will only find a good looking person to be their partner? And they will probably meet their marriage partner at workplace?

4) I saw so many ppl in this forum has Jupiter in house 7. I have the same placement too. But when I did my chart in Astrodienst, it says the Jupiter is located at the end of the 7th house ( 2 degree and 16 min ). And it's retrograde. Should I read it as in 7th house or 8th house? Or both?

byjove

Account Closed
Dark Uranian, I have two planets in a simlar position. I find that both of these planets express in both the houses they touch, the one they're leaving and the one they're joining. Can you relate to the interpretation of 7th and 8th Jupiter, or one more so than the other etc.?

byjove

Account Closed
Amphitrite said:
You must tell me where you live now, so I can tell you when you will meet him (your future partner).
I have to do solar return chart. ;)
Thanks for the compliment
How do I do this? I've have been learning astrology for 17 years (since I can remember myself :D) and have been lucky to pick the right knowledge, from the right person. That's all.

I think someone likes being a matchmaker! I think someone's good at being a matchmaker lol. Then again, who wouldn't want to work with Venus' influence? :D