Natal indications on marriage/partners

Amphitrite

hermetic said:
I was often wondering whether ruler or planets in 7th are more important when describing the marriage partner, and especially if the ruler and planet(s) are hard to blend -> of different nature. even here on the boards I got opposing opinions, so I am still unsure.

Everything is of the equal importance. ;)
that simply means that he will be older (saturn) then you, you will marry pregnant (pluto) and he will be from the town you live in (the fourth house) or even from the same neighborhood. You will live (the Moon) with him (the ruler of your Ascendat is in his field) for some time nor married (Aquarius) delaying marriage (Saturn in Libra) as much as possible...:)

Neptune Rising

Amphitrite said:
Neptune, hi…
You have both rulers of the fifth and seventh in your second house. That could mean, that there is always a fuss because of the money (second house). Saturn (limitations, blocks) is the ruler of your second house, and co-ruler of your first (you personally) and is inconjunct Mercury (ruler of the 7th house, partners).
In a way, you (Saturn) block the partners in giving you money because you’re too proud to take…? :D

That could mean that you will work together with your future husband (seventh house) or business partners, in publishing (Jupiter in the third house) and earn great money from that. The initiative would be yours. ;)

Ah thank you so much Amphitrite for explaining that, I've always wondered about the Mercury/Venus conjunct..

I do like to be financially independant in a relationship, yes I do try to stop them giving me money, but I'm more open to recieving now :p

Thats fascinating how you can pick out so much information from the aspects. Its really interesting to learn :)

All the best
NR

byjove

Account Closed
Amphitrite said:
I simply like the pic, nothing else :D
I cannot guess what sign he will be (perhaps connected with Pisces).
He has money, two places to live, he left one to his wife, loves old cars (old timers).divorced...one or two kids...and he smokes...he will have an exotic appearance (Scorpio, Pisces influence)...you could meet him through his work,..it is possible that you will need his services.

Hey Amphitrite, is there anything you can teach us about this? I'm so excited reading all this
- who we'll end up with, how exciting lol. I wana learn! Oh Mr. Prince Charming, where art' thou?

Last edited:

natasa812

byjove said:
Hey Amphitrite, is there anything you can teach us about this? I'm so excited reading all this
- who we'll end up with, how exciting lol. I wana learn! Oh Mr. Prince Charming, where art' thou? Coincidently, I'm going to be studying in Verona, Italy this Autumn, home to the tale of Romeo & Juliet...

Dear Byjove, thank you for starting this interesting post. Yes, come to Italy, it is beautiful (I traveled all over as Sagittarius - what else, a life time traveling), so, we will soon be neigbours... :) - I courently live in Greece. I am also interested in learning this technique, thank you for pointing this, above all, this is a learning site.
Best regards
Natasa

Amphitrite

byjove said:
- who we'll end up with, how exciting lol. I wana learn!
Hi Jove :)
I went to an astrology school (my professor, Nikola Stojanovic, has an online school)
but as far as I now, it is not yet and is a big question will it ever be in English.
But, his books are supposed to be translated and published this year, or at least next year in London.

Last edited:

vash24

Wow, Amphitrite, I am so impressed!!!!

I've got Taurus DC, and Venus in my 10th conjunct my Sun. Both Sun/Venus: trine my DC, square Jupiter (1st)/Uranus (2nd), trine Neptune (2nd), sextile Saturn/Pluto (12th) and square Chiron (7th).

So my DC ruler has a lot going on, lol. Sadly, I've never even dated! I've had (and have) several admirers, (hope I don't sound conceited), but I always run away! I guess this is probably due to an exact sextile between my Venus and Saturn. Venus square Chiron is probably another culprit, and maybe the Venus/Uranus square too...but the square is like 8 degrees, does that still count? Oh, my Venus is in Virgo and retrograde! I certainly hope that I will find someone compatible with me. I have Pisces on my 5th, so Neptune in Sag at the end of 2nd. My moon is also in my 5th and makes a grand trine with Mars and Jupiter/Uranus. Hmmm, you know, I'm starting to think that Uranus is to blame for my fear of relationships!!! Chiron in my 7th opposes Jupiter/Uranus too! So maybe Chiron too? Yeesh, I sound like a complete mess! Oh well, maybe one of these days my dream guy will have to trip me so I can't run away and ask me out or something, lol.

Oh, can you give the title of the astrology book that could possibly be translated into English so I can keep an eye out for it?

aquarimoon

Hi Aph, love your avatar!!

This is my placement.
Sagittarius in the 7th House, Aquarius in Moon, Mars & Jupiter. Already married once before. What do you think? Also have Neptune in the DC..:cool: I would think that 9th house (Aquarius) represents the 2nd marriage?

Tried to post my natal but didnt work...Hoping this helps..:eek:

Sun: Aries
Ascendent: Gemini
2nd House: Cancer
3rd House: Leo
4th House: Virgo
5th House: Libra
6th House: Scorpio
7th House: Sagittarius
8th House: Capricorn
9th House: Aquarius
Midheaven: Pisces
11th House: Aries
12th House: Taurus

Moon in Aquarius
Mercury in Pisces
Venus in Aries
Mars in Aquarius
Jupiter in Aquarius
Neptune in Sagittarius
Saturn in Gemini
Uranus in Libra
Pluto in Libra
Lilith in Sagittarius
Asc node Capricorn

aquarius7000

Hi Aquarimoon,

Well, you certainly seem more Aqua than Sag. :)

Yes, this second-marriage bit, as far as the signifying house goes, is still a debated issue. Most Vedic and some western Astrologers use the 9th house, but some say that it should be the 7th from the 7th. Personally, I look at the 9th first for the 2nd marriage.

Tried to post my natal but didnt work...
In order to attach a chart to your post, you might want to visit the thread: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail. Visuals are easier to follow.

:)aquarius7000

aquarimoon

Hi Aqua thanks!!:)
Have attached it..

My Mars is in Aquarius so I assume that I am attracted to men who are Aquarian in nature ( Uranian influence) with 9th house there as well I wonder if the 2nd marriage would be indicative of that.

Although 7th house is the spouse, I am thinking a man with more Jupiterian influence?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_aqua_hp_41578_25444.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_aqua_hp_41578_25444.gif
    27.9 KB · Views: 46

LaLibra

Amphitrite said:
It's a nice feeling to know that you make people smile

I told her that her second husband will approach her, because the ruler of the 2nd husband's house (the 9th) is in her first field (first field symbolizes us personally) :)

You Mars is in the tenth, that means that he will be or is going to be successful (10th house). Or very, very ambitious (10th house). ;)
You will meet him, either when you go out with your friends, in some fancy place (restaurant maybe, or somewhere where you drink coffee or similar stuff) near the place where he lives, in his neighborhood.
Or he will be your superior at work, (leo sign symbolizes the person that are our superiors) he will ask you out in a fancy restaurant in his neighborhood.
I think that he will be married at the time you meet him...or at least occupied in a serious relationship with the woman he is living with, and about to brake up (divorce).

How did you meet your present boyfriend? describe him a little, would you? :)

(Thanks ByJove!)

Hi again Amphitrite,

Well unfortunately the guy I am seeing is not my boyfriend, I don't have one right now. But I am quite interested and attracted so far to this guy, only not sure how mutual it is. Sadly he lost a friend recently so things kind took a nosedive.

He's a Gemini sun, Taurus Rising (but birth time in not accurate he could be Gemini Rising - he'll tall, lean, says when he gains weigt it's in the middle with limbs staying slender, curly hair, kind of a lanky walk with a swagger, kind of dark complexioned).

We met through someone. I was on a trip and met a guy from my own city there through mutual freinds. This guy after talking to me a bit told me he wanted me to meet his friend (based on us having a similar background). His friend lives in my city too. I didn't consider it, just brushed it off because I felt he wouldn't be type nor I his. Then this friend told the Gemini to add me online. So he did and we started chatting. That's how we met, nothing exciting lol...first date I drove to his house, from there he drove us to a fancy restaurant. As far as I know he's in no relationship and definitely not married. That's why I was saying I must have not met him yet!;)

AquariusT

Amphitrite said:
Four of your houses cusps are on the 29th degrees (the end of a sign)...are you sure, that your time of birth is correct? Because, if you are born few minutes later, you have Scorpio rising.

If the time of birth is correct, your future husband will be someone from your town, younger then you, and about to be divorced. You will meet him in the circle of your friends, through them, or among them.
If is not correct, you will meet him through your work. :)
In either cases, there is a great possibility that he will be wealthy ;)
You will work together.

Did you pick this up psychically? Or with Astrology? Please explain!

AquariusT

Amphitrite said:

In the woman's chart Mars is what kind of men she is attracted to (physically), the seventh house, is her spouse to be

I have found it not so in almost every case. There are many things to take into account.

Amphitrite said:
You will have another marriage (yes, the 9th house):)
Also a foreigner (Saggitarius)...he will approach you (Mars, co-ruler of the 9th house, in your first house), so no need to worry that you will miss him somehow

Are you using your psychic ability to read this chart?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amphitrite

vash24 said:
Wow, Amphitrite, I am so impressed!!!!

I've got Taurus DC, and Venus in my 10th conjunct my Sun. Both Sun/Venus: trine my DC, square Jupiter (1st)/Uranus (2nd), trine Neptune (2nd), sextile Saturn/Pluto (12th) and square Chiron (7th).

So my DC ruler has a lot going on, lol. Sadly, I've never even dated! I've had (and have) several admirers, (hope I don't sound conceited), but I always run away! I guess this is probably due to an exact sextile between my Venus and Saturn. Venus square Chiron is probably another culprit, and maybe the Venus/Uranus square too...but the square is like 8 degrees, does that still count? Oh, my Venus is in Virgo and retrograde! I certainly hope that I will find someone compatible with me. I have Pisces on my 5th, so Neptune in Sag at the end of 2nd. My moon is also in my 5th and makes a grand trine with Mars and Jupiter/Uranus. Hmmm, you know, I'm starting to think that Uranus is to blame for my fear of relationships!!! Chiron in my 7th opposes Jupiter/Uranus too! So maybe Chiron too? Yeesh, I sound like a complete mess! Oh well, maybe one of these days my dream guy will have to trip me so I can't run away and ask me out or something, lol.

Oh, can you give the title of the astrology book that could possibly be translated into English so I can keep an eye out for it?

Vash hi Thanks a bunch for the compliment.
Without seeing your natal chart I can not tell you anything, except that your square you asked about does count.
I tried to find your chart browsing through your posts, but I could not.
The title of the books are: Secrets of Exact Astrology, and Seventy Astrological Tasks with Key. :)

Amphitrite

aquarimoon said:
Hi Aph, love your avatar!!

This is my placement.
Sagittarius in the 7th House, Aquarius in Moon, Mars & Jupiter. Already married once before. What do you think? Also have Neptune in the DC..:cool: I would think that 9th house (Aquarius) represents the 2nd marriage?

Aquarimoon hi ;)
Looking at your ninth house (second marriage) I can say that you will definitely remarry. It will be a whole another story compared to your first marriage...a far better one for you.
He is definitely divorced (Aquarius in the ninth house, ruler of the house, Uranus (divorce) in Libra (marriage)).

You will have a child with him (Uranus is in the house of children, the 5th house) because he will want one with you :D
You will definitely live together in the same house (the Moon) but I am not sure if this marriage will be on paper (regular one) because we are talking about the sign of Aquarius (everything that is not regular).

It is possible that you will meet him on a trip (coruler of the 9th house in Gemini-trip) while going to visit old friends (Saturn-old, trine-best aspect, Uranus-friends) from childhood (Gemini). He lives near your male friend (Mars-male, conjuct the Moon -living nearby, in Aquarius-friends) .
He will not be born in the country you were born, but his roots will derive from your country origin. (Jupiter-a foreigner, Moon-your roots conjuction)
:)

Amphitrite

LaLibra said:
(Thanks ByJove!)

Hi again Amphitrite,
As far as I know he's in no relationship and definitely not married. That's why I was saying I must have not met him yet!;)
Libra, yes, you said right. If he isn't involved in a relationship, about to break up, or divorce, then he is not your future spouse.
I forgot to tell you the last time, when I said:
"when you go out with your friends, in some fancy place (restaurant maybe, or somewhere where you drink coffee or similar stuff) near the place where he lives, in his neighborhood." that, that will be on your holiday trip on the sea (Mars, the ruler of your 7th house, future husband, is trine (best aspect) the Neptune (the sea) that rules the fifth house (holiday)

Amphitrite

AquariusT said:
Did you pick this up psychically? Or with Astrology? Please explain!

Aquarius, thanks for the compliment, if that was one...
I wish I was at least a little bit psychic, but no I am not.
Everything I say, here, is based on astrology.
Astrology, as any other science, has it's own logical path. If one follow it, it is easy to see.
If I sometimes do not explain something, that only means that it is to hard for me to explain, for lack of time.

AquariusT said:
I have found it not so in almost every case. There are many things to take into account.

Of course that are always many thing to take into account. In this case, Mars is always the man woman is most attracted by, but it depends on the degree that Mars is, how he is aspected,, where the ruler of that Mars is, in what house the Mars is in... as I said, I do not have always the time to write everything.

But that does not mean that you can't ask how do I see something, or ask me to elaborate something...

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarimoon

Oh goodness, you have so much talent Amphitrite!!:) I am amazed how you can get such detailed info thank you. How do you do this??

When will I meet him, do you know this? Hope its soon :D

Hmm there is someone I like who might fit this bill ... but he is a Virgo. Might have alot of Libra (dimples & dashing smile lol) or Aquarian in him ( aloofness, detached..) he has the clear eyes of Virgo though..lol I wish I had his time of birth..:eek:

byjove

Account Closed
You might want to get to know him first before you ask his time of birth lol it's so normal for us to ask bit it must be so weird for other people lol. Can I ask, do you fin those with a 9th Venus often marry someone foreign or abroad etc.? I read that it can often mean finding them in a religious or educational institution. All I can say is a Pisces Venus is a rollercoaster, difficult, but truly magical when it works out...

LaLibra

Amphitrite said:
Libra, yes, you said right. If he isn't involved in a relationship, about to break up, or divorce, then he is not your future spouse.
I forgot to tell you the last time, when I said:
"when you go out with your friends, in some fancy place (restaurant maybe, or somewhere where you drink coffee or similar stuff) near the place where he lives, in his neighborhood." that, that will be on your holiday trip on the sea (Mars, the ruler of your 7th house, future husband, is trine (best aspect) the Neptune (the sea) that rules the fifth house (holiday)

Aw shucks! :rolleyes: That's too bad. It makes sense I'll meet him abroad, I am going abroad this summer, but I would feel awful about breaking up a relationship!

Thanks again Amphitrite!