Myers briggs + zodiac sign poll

aniani

The S part is for people who take information in through their 5 senses, who prefer facts rather than abstract thinking and like working with their hands, rather than ideas. It's a more realistic , grounded approach. Fits perfectly with Taurus :)

Ahh yes that is so true! Realistic and grounded sits perfectly with Taurus

aniani

I think the Myers Briggs changes over time, just like transit, but mostly progressed planets.

That is true. I have some friends who have drastic changes from they did their 10 years ago or a couple of years time. I think mine has been pretty much the same. I have some minor changes but overall the ES has always been consistent.

Roachie

Dangerously loyal!! What a rare trait to find in people. I would have you as my friend on that basis alone. Even though I'm an infp, I still think I have the ability to deduce and rationalise that an infp lacks somewhat...

Oh yeah, no profile is truly like one or the other. ENFPs are supposed to be cute and cuddly and I am only like that when I need to compare myself to others! I have another ENFP friend who is an Aries Sun/Moon/Mars and struggles to be as grounded as myself! When we discussed it we came to the conclusion my rationality was due to the excessive Te I have developed early on. Te is the third function for ENFPs which develops later in life.

I think it's the same for you as Te is the inferior function for INFPs (Fi-Ne-Si-Te) and describes the way we tend to organize and think of the world. It's Extraverted Thinking, meaning it makes us better at openly discussing certain parameters and matters of rationality out in the open, than coming up with our own logic, as someone with the Ti (Introverted Thinking) function would--INTPs, ISTPs, ENTPs, ESTPs.

spock

INTP but sometimes J. Scorpio Sun, Libra Moon, Virgo rising (for what it's worth, since I believe sign positions, unlike aspects, have no effect).

AppLeo

I don't think anyone cares, but I need to get this out there.

I think I'm an ISTJ instead of an INTJ.

My Capricorn rising and Virgo Moon point more to S than to N. :unsure:

Leo probably would give me N, but I think the Leo just strengthens Virgo and Capricorn.

jkxx74

Premium Member
I think I'm an ISTJ instead of an INTJ.

My Capricorn rising and Virgo Moon point more to S than to N. :unsure:

Leo probably would give me N, but I think the Leo just strengthens Virgo and Capricorn.
Liz Greene did say that fire correlates with N but I would look at where your fire planets fall and whether they aspect anything - having Mars or Jupiter aspect a planet placed in an earth sign can change that planet's behavior quite a bit.

Cap Sun/Moon/Asc but definitely INFJ for me. Another example is Pisces sun, Cap Moon, Taurus Asc - also INFJ. Or Aries sun, Pisces moon, Cancer Asc - also INFJ. (The NF types are the ones I'm most familiar with.)

Edit: Personal planets to Neptune by aspect or placed in Neptune's sign/house also seem to tend to lean the chart toward N.

Last edited:

AppLeo

Liz Greene did say that fire correlates with N but I would look at where your fire planets fall and whether they aspect anything - having Mars or Jupiter aspect a planet placed in an earth sign can change that planet's behavior quite a bit.

Well, I have Sun and Mercury in Leo
- Sun = 1N
- Mercury = 1N

= 2N

Venus and Mars in Cancer in Cancer
- Venus = 1F
- Mars = 1F

= 2F

Moon in Virgo and Cap Rising
- Moon = 1S
- Rising = 1S

= 2S

Jupiter in Pisces
- Jupiter = 1F

= 1F

Saturn in Taurus
- Saturn = 2S (because ruler)

= 2S

Sun aspects
- Sun-Pluto = F
- Sun-Neptune = F
- Sun-Uranus (wide orb) 1/2 T
- Sun-Saturn S

= 2F, S, T

Mercury Aspects
- Mercury-Pluto (wide) 1/2 F
- Mercury-Saturn (wide) 1/2 S
- Mercury-Neptune (in conjunct) 1/2 F

= 1F, 1/2S

Venus Aspects
- Venus-Moon = F
- Venus-Saturn = S
- Venus - Scorpio MC = F

2F, 1S

Mars Aspects
- Mars opposite Capricorn AC = S
- Mars-Venus = F or S

2S

Results

8.5 = Sensing
8 = Feeling
2 = Intuition
0 = Thinking

Dominant = S
Auxiliary = F
Tertiary = N
Last = T

Possible Types
- ISFJ = Si, Fe, Ti, Ne
- ISFP = Fi, Se, Ni, Te

So much ISTJ; I have no air in my chart. :lol:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Good tally but I would call Sun-Neptune an N aspect because it's Neptune - even though it's a water planet. Also Jupiter in Pisces is another N reinforcer since you have a fire planet in Neptune's sign.

Otherwise trying to visualize your chart to get an idea.

AppLeo

Good tally but I would call Sun-Neptune an N aspect because it's Neptune - even though it's a water planet. Also Jupiter in Pisces is another N reinforcer since you have a fire planet in Neptune's sign.

Otherwise trying to visualize your chart to get an idea.

I'm trying to get a visualization, but I just can't.

My chart is a "scattered" chart – meaning that I'm pretty balanced in all areas. If one area of my chart is becoming too excessive, I can dim it down with the other parts of my chart.

I guess you could say that I could be any personality type, but I don't know.

MBTI is fun but unsophisticated and represents where we have been as a human race, not where we are going.

Things like "I prefer feelings to logic" and "I'm intuitive, I don't sense" are just a series of false distinctions that show that the world is unbalanced. The questions themselves in the questionnaire are mostly determining how comfortable you are with dominant social structures. Even introversion/extroversion is not a very valid distinction since it's really just a function of the social setting.

In other words, in MBTI the individual soul is the dependent variable, not the independent variable. You are actually testing the social conditions, not the person.

Last edited:

AppLeo

MBTI is fun but unsophisticated and represents where we have been as a human race, not where we are going.

Things like "I prefer feelings to logic" and "I'm intuitive, I don't sense" are just a series of false distinctions that show that the world is unbalanced. The questions themselves in the questionnaire are mostly determining how comfortable you are with dominant social structures. Even introversion/extroversion is not a very valid distinction since it's really just a function of the social setting.

In other words, in MBTI the individual soul is the dependent variable, not the independent variable. You are actually testing the social conditions, not the person.

Completely disagree, but you're entitled to think whatever you want.