my vanished dog - brutally killed or not?

bubuza_dulce

Yes, I can see the chart now but I'm not so good with horary so I'm not sure what to tell you. I hope somebody more experienced will jump in and give an idea.

Vista

I am so sorry for your loss. It's really inconceivable! I can't imagine why your neighbor won't give you more details.

In this chart your dog is Mars in your 4th house of home. This suggests he is near by, but since there are malefics involved in challenging aspect to his ruler including Moon Via Combusta applying to a conjunction to Saturn in a pitted degree, I don't believe you will see your dog again. The other interesting thing is, your 3rd house of neighbors is ruled by Sun and you are ruled by Mercury. Sun is in your dogs 3rd house of neighbors. I believe it is a neighbor who did this. I wonder if it's the one who told you he was taken?

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel.

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you very much, Vista. I take your answer as a negative one, sadly for my dog named Mike. I think this neighbor was afraid to tell me more, probably because he knew that man he saw with the rope, maybe he was afraid I was going to tell on him.

Yes, people are so afraid to get involved. It really sickens me. Maybe you could appeal to your neighbor once again to give you the name of the person. I am convinced he knows who it is. Your poor dog did not deserve this!! Either way, I am convinced it was a neighbor that did it. Were there any disgruntled neighbors complaining about your dogs parking possibly?

The other thing I notice is Uranus in your dogs 6th house of health. Uranus is a planet of sudden endings. I suspect whatever happened to him was a very quick end.

There are several excellent horary astrologers on here, hopefully they will comment as well.

tikana

OKay

this BOTHERS hell out of me

If i am to read it as if the rumor is true . rumor is FALSE
due to the fact that lord of 3rd house is very weak
neighbor is lying btw

if we take you as merc
and the dog as mars
there is a trine!!
doesnt look like the dog is dead .. dog is alive!
i hope the chart is right

T

Vista

OKay

this BOTHERS hell out of me

If i am to read it as if the rumor is true . rumor is FALSE
due to the fact that lord of 3rd house is very weak

if we take you as merc
and the dog as mars
there is a trine!!
doesnt look like the dog is dead .. dog is alive!
i hope the chart is right

T

T - I hope you are right too!

Andreea, Tikana is a much better horary astrologer than I. I hope you find your baby boy alive and healthy!

tikana

you know if this happened in the US, your neighbor would have been arrested and possibly charged with obstruction of justice, indifference, and what else

Vista

I am not an astrologer, this is why I asked for your help in the first place, but I have read that Moon via Combusta ( as Vista mentioned) means the chart is invalid, that means another chart is necessary or not? And also, my dog's significator is Mars which is in the 4th house and I read that Lilly considers it a death house. Could somebody clarify these for me to understand. Thank you.

Not necessarily unreadable with Via Combusta. This could clearly just shows how distraught you are over the situation. It always amazes when i hear other countries disregard for animals. It seems like they are viewed as nothing more than rodents. I hope a miracle comes your way!!

Vista

Hi Vista,
I am so stressed because there is a cruel world out here, I mean in my neighborhood last year a man basically killed his OWN female dog, by beating her to death with a stick. When I asked his 9-year son about the dog, because I had not seen her in a while, whenever I passed in front of their yard, his son said that his dad killed her because he couldn't stand anymore that she kept having puppies. Spaying was not an option because it costs money and taking matters into their own hands it's always easier, because police will not charge them with anything, so everyone does whatever they feel like. Anyway, it's not like they kept the puppies, he always left them in the woods, where they died for sure, but he chose to kill the female anyway.
If a miracle happens in my case, I will post an update. Thank you so much.

Oh God, I just felt sick to my stomach! Those poor, poor animals!! Yes, I am sure those little babies were frozen, starved or eaten by something. What a horrific ending to an innocent living being. What kind of human being could this man be to beat a helpless animal to death whose only crime was to have puppies because the owner chose not to take care of her? Why aren't there more advocacy groups out there trying to change the laws? I know there is a stray dog problem there, I have seen it when I visited Romania. It's tragic!

Vista

Yes, it is tragic, but so is humans' life in Romania.We are here in the middle of the protests against the government, president and prime-minister, for a couple of days the protests have backed down due to the extreme low temperatures(- 24degrees Celsius) but we will be back on the streets because we want the current governement to resign due to the harsh human life, and I guess that people don't care about animals when their own life is so hard. Laws here don't even protect humans, much less pets, regardless the animal protection groups' efforts to change the laws.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I have more compassion for animals than I do for humans because they don't have a voice and they are at the mercy of humans treatment of them. I keep visualizing that poor dog running for her life as she was beaten mercilessly until she breathed her last breath. He probably starved her too.

On a different end, do not give up on finding your dog!! Maybe a miracle will happen.