My Saturn and Venus

Adel

Hi,

My Saturn is in fall in Aries and my Venus is in fall as well in Virgo. While my Venus is in Asc, so it is a bit better off. And I have made many Venus charms after which I found love after much trials. Thanks Allah (God) for that!

My Saturn is the highest in my natal in 9th. While it is good to be aspecting my ASC (control) and being in 9th but it had given me hurdles and obstructions in my matters.

As now Saturn in not so a good station and also went retrograde, So it was more of such problem, ie, in matters of my marriage etc.

Saturn will be in exaltation in October as it moves in Libra then so my matters will straighten out, but I needed something for now. So I thought just yesterday and got hold got black onyx (Saturn).

My question is would I need to wear something for Venus too? And what should be it? I am wearing a pure copper bracelet these days. What stone is cheap enough regarding Venus for an ordinary guy like me.

Thanks,

Adil

[person did not give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_adil_j_hp.29735.17551.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_adil_j_hp.29735.17551.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

I think it would be far more pertinent to have a look astrologically at your Transits, progressions, solar arcs than ask what stone you should wear. This is after an astrologicla forum. Although we do have a forum for general chat :D

Astro.com has a FREE six month transit forecaster

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natalastrology.html

Because your North Node is conjunct your MC in taurus may I suggest you research here
http://www.cafeastrology.com/nodesofthemoon.html

[off-topic material deleted by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

Adel, I believe that Vedic astrologers work extensively with charms. Some western astrologers do, but not so many. If any of them find this thread, they will no doubt have specific advice for you.

I don't know whether you are a practising Muslim, but I might just suggest that, if so, you seek more empowering and positive spiritual interpretations of your chart. You might question why Allah (or the universe, if you are not a believer) would put planets in different positions in the heavens merely to make your life difficult.

With your sun, Mercury, and Jupiter in your 12th house trine Neptune, you probably do have the ability to develop an abiding faith that will get you through difficult times more surely than charms--which are only human manufactures.

With all good wishes for your journey, W.

Adel

waybread said:
I don't know whether you are a practising Muslim, but I might just suggest that, if so, you seek more empowering and positive spiritual interpretations of your chart. You might question why Allah ...would put planets in different positions in the heavens merely to make your life difficult.

Waybread, well I am a good practising Muslim :)

Adel

waybread said:
With your Sun, Mercury, and Jupiter in your 12th house trine Neptune, you probably do have the ability to develop an abiding faith that will get you through difficult times more surely than charms--which are only human manufactures.

Very good piece of advise.

To tell you more, I have my Sun sextile Pluto, Uranus too. It had given me strange power too, that lies on the occult. Spiritual energy. Even my Christian uncle did see that light and said that it is a gift from God, which He had given out of His will. This maternal uncle of mine is consider powerful. Rather, I should tell you. Whenever he is with me, his gets a boost. Once on 25th December 2004, he came visiting us as my mum is christian too and is her sister.

We were talking, the two of us alone sitting on a sofa, suddenly I had immense pressure on me, coming from 4-5 feet top on his side. With lighting speed my heart told me that it is his power only. I said oh! The next scene I saw was water passing under bridge almost to the top level. And the pressure was all gone. I asked him? "In what condition are you?", he said, "I am in my full power" shaking his head as if some coldness passed down his spine, and I chuckled!

This is not to say that Muslim spiritual men have not told me anything :)

I have endured easily as I have a strong faith in Allah. I just wanted to ease some matter, and even then seeking His favour in my question that I have put here.

Thanks,

And Thank you Allah,

Adil

katydid

Adil,
Some of my Christian relatives are not too comfortable with me being an astrologer. Are Muslims okay with astrology--or is it considered taboo ?

Kate

Adel

Many are against it.

Actually katy they are right and they make sense. Look even astrology teaches us that stars impel, they do not compel.

I am missing very important issue of Time Magazine, issued at the turn of the century, where in an astrological article, a famous physicist from the 1940s, I am forgetting names here, came into frequent contacts into a famous hindu sadhu/yogi, where upon he learnt that the universe is not only "as above so below" but we human beings also affect the flow of this universe :)

Islam teaches us to believe in Allah, and to request and to pray to Him only. This will only strengthen you.

This gives you a freewill. The "Tablighi Jamaat" ie Muslim reforming movement guys say when you pray, even if you don't see it's effects, it is having effect at someplace else.

And our the last of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) when he over heard his companions arguing about fate and freewill, said (meaning only) The one who has created fate has told us to strive too.

So you see, what I am saying?

Adil

Last edited:

katydid

Adel said:
Many are against it.

Actually katy they are right and they make sense. Look even astrology teaches us that stars impel, they do not compel.

I am missing very important issue of Time Magazine, issued at the turn of the century, where in an astrological article, a famous physicist from the 1940s, I am forgetting names here, came into frequent contacts into a famous hindu sadhu/yogi, where upon he learnt that the universe is not only "as above so below" but we human beings also affect the flow of this universe :)

Islam teaches us to believe in Allah, and to request and to pray to Him only. This will only strengthen you.

This gives you a freewill. The "Tablighi Jamaat" ie Muslim reforming movement guys say when you pray, even if you don't see it's effects, it is having effect at someplace else.

And our the last of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) when he over heard his companions arguing about fate and freewill, said (meaning only) The one who has created fate has told us to strive too.

So you see, what I am saying?

Adil

Yes, I see what you are saying. I can see how sometimes astrology can be used in a 'wrong' way so to speak. What I mean is that sometimes people use it instead of using their free will. Like if we get too caught up in reading horary's and avoid actually trying some new relationship or job offer, or we read too much into our kids' charts, and try and know them that way, as opposed to just seeing them in' real life. ' Sometimes we can be too judgemental in making assumptions from a person's chart, and not allowing them free reign to make their own impression with no preconceived notions.

At the same time [ can you see my Libra /Taurus inconjunction?] there is SO much wonderful knowledge that can be seen and absorbed from the hundreds of years of deep research in the field, and it is also very spiritual.
And I wouldnt want to be anything else besides an astologer so it is quite a riddle. :p

Adel

Okay, it is your choice, but never forget to give your clients, hope and believe in Allah.

You know there is a branch of treatment, Spiritual Psychology...