My niece question

margal

Hi, this is my niece question, about a boy she is in love with.They are both in high school, and are used to be friends.After he find out she has a crush for him, he cut communication with her completely.They are in same class, so this is very awkward to her.She try to speak with him,but he seams very angry at her.Now, shes playing seek, to stay home, and not to go to school.She`svery sensitive child, and my sister dont know that to do with her. They are both 15, he is her first crush, and i dont like seeing her hurt.Anyway, she wants to know what to do to speak and be friends with that boy again.She asked question all by herself: so i take she is first house. Ascendant is in Capricorn, and she is in her 9th house in libra( her own exalation), her other ruler, venus is in her 4th house in Taurus. It is strange that hers both rulers are in very good position according to how sad is she now.Saturn has no aspects, according to this she cant to anything, but has to wait. Venus is passing conjuction with Jupiter, ruler of her 3th and 12th(she told a secret). She is in 4th house, wich could mean that is all over now( house of endings) and the cant be friends, or more.But it could also mean that she is staying now at home avoiding school. That boy is Moon. He is in hers first house in Capricorn, in a place of her exalation and his determination. To me it looks like that he loves her to, but she told me that he acts completely opposite, so what chart showing is very strange.They are both very young, maybe he`s shy or something.It is strange he is in detemination, because my niece think he is arrogant, and full of himself, not shy as i tough. Moon will soon conjuct Pluto ruler of his 4th and 5th house.Pluto is representing some sort of transformation, could be something with his feelings(5th house).Yes i know that Pluto is not in use in traditional astrology,but it is conjuction in question, so i looked up that too.His other ruler, sun is in His 8th, her 2 house, in Pisces, place of venus exalation.This cart is just keep telling me that he is in love with her to.It is interesting, that ruler of his house of communication, Mercury is in her 3th(her communication) and in her(Saturns) fall. Moon will make trine to Venus soon, for about little more than 3 degree, but will first fall on fix star Pelagus, whose nature is similar to Mercury.So what does that mean?Is he the one who will make a move in this case.I know this whole story sounds funny, but i dont like to see my niece geting hurt.Especially that young, she is in very sensitive years, and very fragile child.

Attachments

• friendship and comunication problem.gif
    friendship and comunication problem.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 47

Anachiel

....After he find out she has a crush for him, he cut communication with her completely.They are in same class, so this is very awkward to her.She try to speak with him,but he seams very angry at her....They are both 15, he is her first crush, and i dont like seeing her hurt.Anyway, she wants to know what to do to speak and be friends with that boy again.She asked question all by herself...QUOTE]

I think your interpretation was very thoughtful and very good. Perhaps it was the way he found out or how she revealed the matter that is the gist of the contention. Anyway...

She is signified by Saturn and also co-signified by the Moon and also Mercury (as that is the planets the Moon last aspected) as well as Venus the natural significator of girls.
He is signified by the Moon and also by Mars (as the Moon applies to it next) as well as the Sun, the natural significator of males.

The Moon and Saturn do not contact each other. Mercury and Mars cannot contact each other. Venus and the Sun cannot contact each other. Seems there is little pulling them together in this chart.

However, this is what I see happened that caused the mess. Mercury retrograde in her 3rd and squaring her ASC, Mercury is also the ruler of the boy's 3rd and 12th. Mars and Venus are leaving an aspect of Jupiter. Jupiter rules your niece 3rd and 12th. She told someone else who told the boy and did not convey her story in the best of terms but, cast your niece in a poor light to the boy. Jupiter could also be a neighbor, older and/or person of larger stature or weight. In other words, it is highly probably that someone is carrying tales and creating bad gossip.

The Moon (her so-significator) applying to Mars, which also rules her 10th; and the Moon and Mercury in each other's house of joy; she needs to approach the boy and tell him that what was told to him was not accurate and she would like to to clear the matter.

That's the best I can see in this at the moment.

best wishes to you and yours.

margal

Thank you for your reply. Yes it was her friend who told him, girl from her class who very well fits the description you gave.After all the mess, my niece try to talk to him, but he just want listen anything she says.So i wonder what exactly that girl had told him.From my niece story he now acts like he hates her, and they were very close friends.Thats what confuses me, because chat dont show that.Do you see something about his feeling to her from chart( Moon in a place of Saturns exalation and Sun in Venus exalation)?

Anachiel

Unfortunately, I do not see any of the traditional ways to bring two people together present in this chart. The only thing I can see that may be of help is Mars.

Mars is both in a mutual reception with Mercury and the Moon applies with a trine to Mars. Mars rules her 11th house of assistance and trines her own ASC. The NN is in the 11th as well.

She will have to be clever. Ask her if she has a mutual friend with the boy who looks like Mars; a smaller statured person, dark or darker colored, talkative when provoked and possibly combative or competitive or in debate or speech class. This person may be able to appeal to the boy or to set things straight on her behalf.

margal

They have mutual friends, from the class, but few of them fit the description.Two of them , boy and a girl even try to talk with him, but he said that he doesnt want to speak about my neace, and that everything about her is finished for him(what ever does that mean)

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice)

If she wants to know what the Cosmos seems to advise her to do in order to become friends with the boy again, the answer is in the 11th whole sign house from the boy's significator (boy = 7th house = Cancer) 11th house-house of friends FOR HIM-is under Taurus, positing Venus and Jupiter:
so:
a) she must act like Venus and Jupiter toward him
b) she must be like the + qualities/actions, etc of Taurus toward him
c) she must make these moves toward him; if not, then she will wait for him to act first, forever!
You can only know what and how to do these things by reading about the + qualities, actions and reactions of Jupiter, Venus and Taurus in the astrological literature (textbooks); list those + qualities and actions, then she must act those ways and do those things, toward him.
...and this is the answer to your specific question.

margal

Thank you for your answer dr, farr, but can you please give an example.About Jupiter qualities, and actions, she have them already.She is very generous to everyone, and like helping people or animals, who need it.But from what she told me, thats what is always getting on that boys nerve, when they were friends.He told her that other people are using her, and that she is too moral.So i dont see how that sort of behavior can help her now, especially because Moon is in a place of Jupiters fall.From the other Jupiter qualities i can think of is that they both like education and philosophy ( they are both very good pupils, who like to read not just school stuff , but things thet are taught in college).But i dont know who all that ca be use, because for all that she needs him to speak whit her.That boy is very angry at her, he wont listen a word , she is saying.About Venus, i am really confused. doesnt that mean flirting? Whit person who said that dont want anything whit her? Only thing i can think of that doesnt have anything with flirting, and that sort of behavior, is that both him and her paint, and like music, and acting.So from my sort of view,all turns to the thing the have in common, but it is difficult to use anything when other side wont cooperate.

dr. farr

You need to make a study of these qualities and attitudes and types of actions connected with Venus, Jupiter and Taurus, in the astrological textbooks; also search in Rex Bills "Rulership Book" for actions, attitudes, and other things affinitive to these planets and this sign (Taurus) This is "remedial astrology" and since you asked about what she might do to change things, this is shown in the chart by HIS 11th house (11th from 7th)
Now, the conditions of the current situation are quite negative; she (Saturn) retrogrades away from him (the Moon, significator of his 7th house); he (Moon) is in her 1st house in detriment (so he is detrimented in his thinking of and about her) and there are no applying aspects between Moon and Saturn. So, the only thing that could be done to ameliorate the situation, has to be done by your niece-if she so desires-and the key is shown by the lord of his 11th house, its sign, and the planets in the 11th house, if a remedy to this situation is desired.
Just looking at the merits of the horary (without considering remedial astrological indications), the answer would be-no, there is no reconciliation indicated at all by the chart; but those of us who follow remedial astrology, believe we can find remedies in the given chart-what and how to change the trend indicated by the chart- we therefore are not fatalists and do not consider future things to be unalterable.