My life seems to be determined a lot by fate

clip11

I once read that if you have lots of planets in the northern hemisphere of the chart, your life is more directed by outside events. And that's even more true if those planets are in your 4th house, which means your early life has a big impact on the rest of your life. I can see that in my life. I have Saturn moon and Uranus on my IC. My mom had to be induced when she was pregnant with me because she had gestational diabetes.

She said it was a very hard labor and because of the way I was born, I would later have ADD and anxiety issues, which for the most part of my life, went undiagnosed. But those conditions have had a stranglehold in my life and have affected everything, for the worst I might add.

Now my mom having gestational diabetes, me having a traumatic birth, having ADD & anxiety as a result were all things beyond my control that have had a MASSIVE impact on my life. Without those things, my life would have been a lot different and a lot better off.

astro_2gw_frank.14680.184534.png

Antiks72

I once read that if you have lots of planets in the northern hemisphere of the chart, your life is more directed by outside events. And that's even more true if those planets are in your 4th house, which means your early life has a big impact on the rest of your life. I can see that in my life. I have Saturn moon and Uranus on my IC. My mom had to be induced when she was pregnant with me because she had gestational diabetes.

She said it was a very hard labor and because of the way I was born, I would later have ADD and anxiety issues, which for the most part of my life, went undiagnosed. But those conditions have had a stranglehold in my life and have affected everything, for the worst I might add.

Now my mom having gestational diabetes, me having a traumatic birth, having ADD & anxiety as a result were all things beyond my control that have had a MASSIVE impact on my life. Without those things, my life would have been a lot different and a lot better off.

View attachment 103549
Is there any way that you have chosen your life like this down here, or do you feel that conditions were imposed on you down here? I think the people who view astrology through a new age lens (everything is free will) tend to have cushy lives. Also, saying that people volunteer for hard lives means you're probably more likely to blame them for their hard times.

clip11

Is there any way that you have chosen your life like this down here, or do you feel that conditions were imposed on you down here? I think the people who view astrology through a new age lens (everything is free will) tend to have cushy lives. Also, saying that people volunteer for hard lives means you're probably more likely to blame them for their hard times.
I don't see where I would have ever chosen this for myself. I wish I could have just been born naturally with no complications and live my life over again without ADD, anxiety and social issues. It's highly unlikely that things would have been worse and highly likely things would have been better.

IRIS70

View attachment 103549
Hi Clip,:)
It's so interesting that your mother had an induced labor and you have Moon tightly conjunct Uranus, also tightly square Mars. When I gave birth to my daughter, I was induced as well. They used medicine to make my contractions more powerful, but I ended up having contractions that would not pause, I thought my womb would explode! It was a terribly painful labor, especially compared to my first labor, which was natural, without medicine.

My daughter has Moon EXACTLY opposite Uranus and her Sun is exactly square her Mars. When she came in this world, she wouldn't stop crying hysterically for long! Maybe some of the medicine had passed to her circulatory system and she was in pain too! I think it was an abrupt way to come into the world and very traumatic for her.
Definitely, those two aspects shaped her life accordingly and if I could go back, I would NOT allow to give birth that way. There were many women giving birth at the same time and they needed my bed for another woman, so they gave me as much medicine as possible to make it brief!!

I am still angry! :mad:

Last edited:

clip11

Hi Clip,:)
It's so interesting that your mother had an induced labor and you have Moon tightly conjunct Uranus, also tightly square Mars. When I gave birth to my daughter, I was induced as well. They used medicine to make my contractions more powerful, but I ended up having contractions that would not pause, I thought my womb would explode! It was a terribly painful labor, especially compared to my first labor, which was natural, without medicine.

My daughter has Moon EXACTLY opposite Uranus and her Sun is exactly square her Mars. When she came in this world, she wouldn't stop crying hysterically for long! Maybe some of the medicine had passed to her circulatory system and she was in pain too! I think it was an abrupt way to come into the world and very traumatic for her.
Definitely, those two aspects shaped her life accordingly and if I could go back, I would NOT allow to give birth that way. There were many women giving birth at the same time and they needed my bed for another woman, so they gave me as much medicine as possible to make it brief!!

I am still angry! :mad:
I was due by Christmas Eve, but I hadn't come yet. And because my mom had gestational diabetes, they didn't want to keep waiting out of fear I would grow too large. So they decided to induce and my mom said the labor was difficult and I got stuck in the birth canal and the doctors had to help pull me out. About a week later, I was put in the NICU because of a dangerously high fever I contracted.