My hopeless chart

holly

Sorry for dumping this all out on you good people. I guess I just needed to get it out.

Last edited:

Quetzlcoatl

You have sun at 0 Aquarius, any zeros in your chart indicate an old soul. The fact that everything is clustered in your western hemisphere backs that up, the sun is setting on your time on this planet. Your spirit is tired, and ready to move on. But you've got venus and mars close together near your midheaven, which means you can find love.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You chose this existence and those parents. Do something, take care of someone or something, try to make the world a better place!

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Sundance_Kid

The fact that everything is on the left I think shows a dependancy on other people to be the stimulus in your life. This makes you more vulnerable to the whims of circumstance and other people.

So you want control and protection from such things. Well by rulership there are several potentials: Pluto on his own, Mars Jupiter Saturn, or Mars Neptune Saturn. As Jupiter and Neptune are in the same sign and both are often said to be sligtly in detriment in Cappy, I would drop them somewhat.

Before I say anything else, what house system is that? That might affect what I am saying.

So I would pick Pluto with Mars and Saturn as his henchmen. A hefty bunch, so no wonder you think you feel the way you do. I think because you haven't learnt to control these energies yet, they are working instead through circumstance. So if you could take these babies by the horns you would find circumstance much changed.

Some astrologers on this board think that we ease into modern rulerships as we age, so Pluto will become stronger as you age. And to unlock Pluto I'd look at that Sun-Pluto square, once you resolve that and you force the two to work together you will feel more empowered.

Other strength point is Mars- Saturn trine. Even if weak and separating. Use it to harness the Uranian squares, and this should be possible because Saturn is stronger.

Lastly, look at the node for direction on what to ultimately do to be fulfilled.

You need an action plan. Your chart has alot of goodwill, but Saturn is saying that is useless unless you channel it into something practical and planned. Yours is a chart destined for hard graft.

This is a basic interpretation. So read up on the particular areas I highlighted and focus on those, and consider the house placements, because I didn't.

No placement is cursed. Pluto, Mars and Saturn will taunt you and make you feel this way until you slap them and remind them who ultimately controls the chart. You do.

Sanaqua

Hi Holly,
can you please write your birth data too??
Because different astrologers have different methods of reading the chart. I really wanna read your chart for why you feel like that and i personally believe that NO chart is cursed, nor do any aspect. There's a lot lot of things that can be found in a chart as positive ALWAYS. This is my personal opinion, and besides that my experience of readinh charts maybe very less as compared to the astrologers on this forum, still i haven't found a total cursed chart, like you're saying yours is, till now.
Please do write your data.

Sanaqua

The_Sundance_Kid said:
Before I say anything else, what house system is that? That might affect what I am saying.

I think that it's whole sign house chart system used.

Peace,
Sanaqua

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I am going to go a bit off topic on purpose. Think of it as a commercial break.

Depression that lasts longer than a few weeks at a time is not a "normal" mood. Depression is very much a real mood disorder, just as a broken leg is a real and easier to see health crisis. We may very well see it in the Astrology chart, but would reading the chart heal the broken leg? We can get advise on how to set and heal the leg, and out of pure chance, it may work... but is probably still better to have a doctor set the bones. Can you fix a broken leg by getting over it, get yourself active somewhere else, walk it off, change your diet, exercise, or "stop feeling sorry for yourself"? No, of course not and on top of it now there is frustration that others just don't understand.

Anyone reading this can visit http://www.dbsalliance.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home and help just a phone call away in your own community. From medical, to medications, to doctors, to support groups, to legal help.... to just knowing you are not alone and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

TK

Okay, I am giving the thread back, carry on:)

Rasalhague

My Sun is unaspected and actually completely alone in my 8th house. Mars is in my 7th house in Cancer (Anaretic Degree). Moon is conjuncted by Saturn in the 8th house, where just about the rest of my planets are. Uranus is in my 10th house, Neptune borders the 12th and squares Mercury. I read your story and went, so what?

Perhaps this may shed some different light.

The joys of the 8th house: having a talent to dig deeper than anyone else. Having the power to overcome and go beyond death. Gaining insight mere mortals can only dream about. Seeing through other people's motivations, which may be a tool for their/your own healing. I couldn't imagine myself not being this way. I love the way I'm able to see things others aren't capable of. I have no fire either.

In defense of Saturn, good old chap.

The joys of Saturn: hard work and structure isn't all negativity. I am convinced whichever planet Saturn touches is able to transform into a superpower! Jupiter the fat jolly, he gives a party here and there until you wake up with a hangover. Saturn might be slow and a pain in the *** from time to time, but he creates what Jupiter can't. What lasts, belongs to Saturn. There and gone belongs to Jove. Mark my words, it's not a Jupiter transit that makes you feel better for the long run, it's a Saturn transit. When the rest of them sign out, Saturn's still sitting there with a grin on his face and his middle finger up. The sooner that starts to amuse you, well, the sooner you're smiling.

As for family, my life has a little similarity from what little I could read in your story. *drumrolls* I too was depressed at your age until the age of 26. No frienz with Venus square Uranus? I should have them barging in my house every day: Venus conjunct Jupiter (11th house ruler). Helas! No such thing. Must be my sense of humour or something:D

death

heyyy, im new here this is my first post so nice to meet you all!

i sym/empathize with your situation to an extent because i found similarities in yours and my early life, along with my own experiences etc so ill list em in order of appearance to get a backround for what ima say latuh

(i was an accident and my mom wasnt down but my father convinced her, i was born on the day of death(friday 13 and keep in mind i have sun in cancer), my bio parents were never married, they separated when i was 2, my mom took care of me on her own for 5 years on welfare and stuff, she was a violent/irrational etc alcoholic till i was in high school, when she married my stepfather we moved and they didnt tell any of my dads side of the family where we went or how to contact us, while telling me that my dad did crack, and he did but only in response to losing his son where not only did he decide to bring me into the worldbut the one who didnt want me took me away from him, her and my stepdad had the most brutal fights nd always tried to get my little sister and i on either of their sides(thats why i hate politics), she got tossed in jail when i was in junior high cuz she ****** my stepdads head up while hammered, i saw her as she came out of court crying, my biggest relationship to date was with a scorpio who cheated on me with like 15 someodd people(i didnt say just dudes for a reason)but didnt wanna tell me because she loved me too much, i was addicted to dextromethorphan and cigarettes by 12th grade, and was a lifeguard and great student until i threw it away and theres more but thatd be rediculous cuz this is long already lol)

SO
i know i have jupiter conjunct sun which has helped out like you said, but also have saturn opposing sun and jup, and neptune opposing sun as well and 4th house is in pisces so this **** ****** me up bad(plus im not too knowledgeable yet in astrology so there may be more)

but the thing is, i feel when you were talking about your signs and aspects etcetc, it seemed like youre letting all of them bind you down to this "hopeless" chart, meanwhile (like i said im not as experienced as many of you in astro) im always under the impression that these charts give you a bunch of colors to work with and maybe you got all these colors that you are totally frowning upon, but it seems youre letting the colors paint for you which is bad on both sides (you could grow to like them, and learn to grow through teaching yourself through creating your own paintings)

not sure if it helped, but all intention was positive and i hope things work out for you OH and here are some lyrics that helped me take action in replacing negativity with positivity. if you wana hear it even tho its boston hardcore its by HAVE HEART the songs called THE SAME SUN

"did you stare too long in front of that mirror?
did it break when your conscience didn't get any clearer
with the stomach you'll fill with all the food you eat
and lack of pain you feel for the eyes that weep
outside your windowsill of the castle where you sleep?

Has the sun stopped shining upon the crown you hang?
has your love and your hate started to feel the same?
did that leave you feeling empty, feeling sick,
feeling as empty as a child's stomach?

As alone and forsaken as you'd like to be
there are shoreless miseries of oceans, not seas
while you wallow and wait in your tower of ivory
your sister is starving, your brother is begging

Your sisters are starving, your brothers are begging
your mothers are mourning, your fathers are folding

Unseen, unsung -- under the same sun

Wake up, look up, there's a warmth up there
a reminder of peace, a reason to care

A reason to care

Wake up, look up, that's something you share

There's more to life than the boy in that mirror...

Wake up, wake up, wake up."

...from the depths of this hell:
where the free are slaves,
no difference between the cowards and brave,
where our love and hate have become the same,
it's time that we "unbecame"...

Where the ears are deaf, and tongues too dry
where the arms don't hold, and seeing eyes go blind

Where nothing is everything
and everything is nothing:

"Arise-my soul, and sing."

natasa812

I'm 24 years old - YOU ARE YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL AND YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE IN FRONT OF YOU.

Thus the Sun has no allies or supporters in my chart - IT IS THE SUN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. IT DOES NOT NEED ANY SUPPORTERS. IT IS SHINING ANYWAY.

My rising is Cancer - sensitive and very easily affected by my environment - CANCER HAS HIS SHEL - SHELTER ALSO - GO THERE WHENEVER YOU FEEL SO. EVERY SIGN IS ``ARMED`` WITH DEFENSIVE SYSTEM

There are no planets in my chart that offer me any defence or positive energy. Mars is useless in Pisces and might as well not exist - MY MARS IS ALSO IN PISCES AND IT IS NOT USELES AT ALL. I JUST GET ANGRY RARELY BUT BELEIVE ME, I CAN DEFEND MY SELF WHAN NECESSARILY. MARS IN PISCES JUST GIVES YOU THE FEELING OF THE ENERGY THAT FLOWS RATHER THAN DIRECT AND AGRESSIVE.

Venus in Pisces wants the world to be harmonious, and I can't take the evil in the world anymore - YOU WOULD BE VERY USEFUL IN ANY CHARITY OR SUPPORTIVE COMUNITY ORGANIZATION.

I can't even bring myself to hate my father, who has done so wrong by me - YOU ARE NOT CURSED, YOU ARE BLESSED.

My Capricorn DSC shows that I will always be surrounded by negative people - CAPRICORN DSC COULD MEAN THAT YOU WILL BE SURROUNDED BY SERIOUS AND STABLE PEOPLE. CAPRICORN IS NOT A BAD SIGN. THERE IS NO BAD SIGN.

I can't make friends because the 11th House ruler, Venus, is Square Uranus - I ALSO HAVE MY VENUS SQUARE URANUS. USUALY, IT IS A SIGN OF DEVORCE AND DISTANCE WITH APPROACHING PEOPLE BUT BELEIVE ME, WHATEVER IS GIVEN TO US IN OUR NATAL, AS I GROW, I FIND IT FOR SOME REASON USEFUL. MAYBE YOU WILL FIND A PARTNER WHO WILL LOVE YOUR DISTANT APPROACH AND NOT WANT TO BE WITH A PERSON TALKING TO HIM / HER AND OPENING HER / HIS HART IMMEDIATELY. MAYBE YOUR FUTURE PARTNER WILL FIND THIS APPROACH MATURE AND SERIOUS.

I have no fire at all. I don't know what it's like to have the qualities of fire. I don't have energy, enthusiasm, spirit, or any part of me that is brave enough to stand up for myself. I am weak - I HAVE OVEREMPHASIS ON FIRE IN MY NATAL AND AT ANOTHER POST WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE ``STRANGE`` ENERGY AND PEOPLE REALLY AVOIDING US WITH THIS ASPECT FOR SOME REASON. IT IS LIKE THEY THINK THAT THIS ENERGY WILL SOMEHOW ABSORB THEM. SO, MAYBE IT IS BETTER TO HAVE ``AVERAGE`` ENERGY.

My Aquarian Sun wants things to make sense logically, and nothing about this world makes sense - YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE DEAR. FOR EVERY REASONABLE PERSON THIS WORLD MAKES NO SENCE ANY MORE.
... and Cancer rising wants to feel safe -MY PISCES RISING ALSO WANTS TO FELL SAFE. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. WE ALL WANT TO FEEL SAFE. YOU JUST REALISE THE REALITY.

I think my chart is cursed. How can so many bad placements happen to a single person? - YOU SHOULD SEE HOW MANY SQUARES I HAVE... AT LEAST YOU HAVE CONJ. AND TRINES.

I refuse to turn to alcohol, drugs or cigarettes to numb the pain. And I refuse to lower my expectations of people - I NEVER DID. AND THERE WERE PERIODS OF LONELYNES IN MY LIFE BUT WITH THE TIME, YOU WILL FIND QUALITY PEOPLE AROUND YOU. SINCE WE ALL EXIST ON THIS FORUM, THIS IS THE PROOF THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE UNDERSTANDING YOU, AND YOU WILL FIND THEM IN YOUR ENVIREMENT.

I guess I just needed to get it out - WE ARE HERE.

Now, my knoledge of astrology is poor, I hope things work fine for you. Be patient.
Take some Sagittariously optimistic sunshiny regards from Greece. (Read the astrology humor section, unfortunately for me, you`ll find a lot about Sagittarius and ``Sun is always shining`` and ``Life is beautiful``- :)
After a short time on this Forum, I now believe even more that everything is given to us for a reason. The Sun comes after the rain. You will KNOW how and why to appreciate moments of joy and company of ``your`` people whan those moments come just by remembering this period of your life.
Best regards
Natasa

Last edited:

hermetic

but... Sun is not square but sextile Saturn - this supports the Aquarian Sun
Moon sextiles Mars and Venus, another nice one
MC in Aries, Mars and Venus conjunct, Moon conj Jupiter, all are good things.
All planets in right part tells me you lack initiative - if you would take it, I'm sure you could really make something satisfactory for yourself.
something contradictory I see in your post - you state how you have everything, then go on telling us how badly your parents treated you

With Chiron in 12th and Gemini, and Neptune on DSC, you probably have issues with communication, by overidealizing.
Accept things as they are and move forward is the only way in life, for every one of us.
But Cancer asc loves to stay hurt ;)

hermetic

oh, and even if you do not have planets in fire signs, you still have houses ruled by fire signs. 2nd, 6th and 10th, possibly you will be very energetic once you find what you want to do in your life. :)

kissefemme

honey you need to do some reading, although i sure am one to speak... i don't read very many books personally, i do have my work cut out for me. check on some subjects which interest you. Pluto is on opposite your ascendant, so maybe you want to read on pluto's effects. "The Book of Pluto" by Steven Forrest is great on this subject.. also when Saturn gets to me, just to be doing something and make from what I have now my mood is always lifted. you may want to start to delve very deeply into some subject now.... and that would be extremely. appropriate for this time in your life. I hope I've inspired you. I know I have been there in some extremely trying times and I have felt lost and challenged by the tides ..... when it's like that, remember to ride them through hard and keep the horizon in view always and you will find your way.

Nexus7

I was just ging to say too - that is a funny-looking Venus square Saturn in your chart. You havn't got a Venus square Saturn!

That is one thing that you were mistaken about. In what other areas of your life might you be living under a cloud of misconceptions? How can you change your luck? How you you challenge your negative ways of thinking? That is, if you want to?

Lack of fire can indeed create the kind of mentality 'things will never go right for me' and neither Cancer Ascendant or Capricorn Moon are known for any proclivity for looking on the bright side of life, where the bottle is indeed, lamentably, half open. And Mars in Pisces can certainly be a little unfocussed.

However, Moon/Jupiter in Capricorn probably are a lot happier when thoroughly applied in any kind of purposeful activity, which may in the end provide is own sense of meaning, especially where this involves connections with other people.

I would suggest that if there is one thing you need to do with the Aquarius Sun, it is to challenge these negative ways of thinking: the mind can be a powerful tool indeed. Romeo assumed his beloved was dead when she was only sleeping. But if only he had checked first before doing what he did.......

What are the things that make you happier? When have the happier times of your life been?

4leafclovah

wintersprite1 said:
Can you fix a broken leg by getting over it, get yourself active somewhere else, walk it off, change your diet, exercise, or "stop feeling sorry for yourself"? No, of course not and on top of it now there is frustration that others just don't understand.

Totally agree with you on this,Winter.

Holly,I would also like to add that regardless of people's beliefs on astrology are and why our charts are the way they are, the fact is that no one really knows why, when or how. Beliefs are one thing, regardless of how strong they are,and facts are another. So i would hate to see you getting even more depressed by someone telling you that you chose your chart so deal with it. I have been depressed just like you and have wondered why my chart is the way it is( BTW..i also have an 8th house sun) Did i do something bad in the past life? Did I deserve it? You just can't go there. My philosophy is anger and depression can be the force that inspires great creativity and the use of the higher mind..which IMO is what makes the universe sing. Just like you, I have felt empty and never knew why. My problem is that I hate boredom and I just get so tired and angry with everday life..but on the positive side this kind of discomfort can catapult one towards true,creative evolution.

Nexus7

I hear your words, Winter.

I did not want to join in the 'pull yourself together' brigade either, but I have heard that it can still be helpful to find ways to challenge depressive thoughts. And Holly, you did seem to be getting very depressed about an astrological aspect that is not actually there.

Obviously, 'thinking positive' will probably not be enough without some other kind of support.

I do think that the kind of world we live in can fail people in all kinds of ways - not much community, people who let us done when we need them.

There is not just a lot of talk about 'how we create our own reality,' though the person who has recently lost their home or their business because of the world recession might feel like contending that. There is also a tendency to say that we are all basicaly alone and should be our own source of nourishment etc - cold comfort indeed, in some cases.

In that respect, what interests me most about your chart, Holly, is that you have your Sun and Moon in winter signs - both signs having a reputation for not wanting to seem needy - but that Cancer Ascendant. This is not meant to come across as anoher 'doomed, doomed-I-say' message eiher, but simply a suggestion that - maybe - you do need to find ways to ask for help and support where necessary, whilst not forgetting any desire to show the world how strong and self-sufficient you can be.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I don't think it is an either/or thing. We have our natals and progressions as our road map and transits as the triggers. That is something that can be watched for and planned around appropriately. The important thing is that an individual take charge of their mental health. Some times it is just the knowledge that helps, there are herbal remedies, counseling, and finally medications. Unfortunately, we live in a time the pharmaceutical companies are really looking at their bottom line...$$$$ and doctors are given assurance that they are magic bullets.... it is the individual's responsibility to question all care given and to research. Astrology dovetails in beautifully. We can see other physical illnesses in charts, mental health would not be different. A personal example would be when Neptune transit went over my Mars and Merc conjunction in the 12th conjunct the Asc. For about 2 years I developed an anxiety that left me tongue tied and wanting to just hide. I went on an anxiety medication that I took to make it in daily life... I stopped needing that about the same time as the transit passed.

I guess the point I am making is that if there is an illness, whether mental or physical, it needs to be addressed by the individual medically in addition to Astrologically.

TK

starlink

Hello Natasa!:) I liked your point for point description a lot, very helpful indeed. You gave nice positive suggestions (as did others!)and I hope Holly will see this as well. However, I noticed this discripancy in your story:
I have no fire at all. I don't know what it's like to have the qualities of fire. I don't have energy, enthusiasm, spirit, or any part of me that is brave enough to stand up for myself. I am weak - I HAVE OVEREMPHASIS ON FIRE IN MY NATAL
and I am sure you meant to say something different here. Did you mean :I have UNDER emphasis of fire maybe?

Cheers, Starlink

natasa812

Heloooooooooo Starlink... You are back... Glad to see you on Forum again...

About the overemphasis... Whan I started on this Forum, I found an article that describes how we should count our planet position on our natal and find the final result. I don`t remember who posted it, I just did a copy - paste for me (without references, poster, links and so on - just the main part), so, here it is:

Lack of Fire

The missing motivation in this character is the fear of taking action, There is also the suggestion that the energy level is low, it can show itself as a lack of trust in life. There may be low self esteem and not much confidence. These individuals may easily feel down and lose their fighting spirit. Pessimistic, uninvolved, unmotivated, depressed and unexcitable. Fire is the ability to see a better tomorrow a brighter future. Thus with lack of fire the enthusiasm for life can also be lacking.

Overemphasis in Fire

Fiery enthusiasm and energy is excessive.These individuals can dramatize and exaggerate everything. Everybody around this fiery individual can feel exhausted, as he needs so much energy to burn. Some traits can be self-exaltation, vanity and a love of grandeur. Some people with excess fire can be in a manic state. However the individual has tremendous physical vitality, with an outgoing nature.

How do I count up the planets in their elements?

Sun and Moon = 4 points each
Mercury, Venus, Mars = 3 points each
Jupiter and Saturn = 2 points each
Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto 1 point each
Ascendant (Rising sign) = 4 points
Midheaven = 2 points

What element is under or overemphasised?

4 points or less in that element makes that element UNDER-EMPHASISED
12 points or more makes that element OVER EMPHASISED
5-11 points makes that element BALANCED, with strength of that element according to how near 5 or 11 it's weight is.

Can anything in my chart compensate for lack of element?

Under emphasis in Fire - Look to Sun, Mars, Jupiter any placements in 1st, 5th, or 9th.
Under emphasis Earth - Look to Saturn and any placements in 2nd, 6th, or 10th
Under emphasis in Air - Look to Mercury and Uranus and any placements in 3rd, 7th, or 11th.
Under emphasis in Water - Look to Moon and Neptune and any planets in 4th, 8th or 12th.

What about counting up the Modes?

You count up the Modes exactly the way you did the elements.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I remember I did count my planets and the result was overemphasis on fire...With you telling me this, is there a possibility that my calculation was wrong...? I do not know. Is there a more simple table to count this so I can do my calculation again, or, I can send you my natal chart... My Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, Neptune and MC are all in Sagittarius so, maybe I got more ``points`` for this since I can not remember exactly step by step the calculation process...
And thank you for your nice words, I am always afraid that my interpretations are too optimistic...since I want to be realistic too...
Weeeeeeelcome again :)

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Holly,

You need to stop fooling around with astrology get some counseling and possible medication. If you crack a vertabra in your back, you don't got to a chiropractor, you go to an orthopedic surgeon.

Zarathu