My hopeless chart

natasa812

Zarathu said:
Holly,

You need to stop fooling around - IF SHE NEEDS TO STOP FOOLING AROUND WITH ASTROLOGY THAN WHY ARE YOU FOOLING AROUND WITH IT ON THIS FORUM?
with astrology

get some counseling and possible medication - THIS IS ASTROLOGY LEARNING FORUM. WE CAN NOT GIVE MEDICAMENT TO PEOPLE.

If you crack a vertabra in your back, you don't got to a chiropractor, you go to an orthopedic surgeon - WHAN I AM IN ANY NEED, I DO NOT GO TO SEE A DOCTOR. I PREFER COMMUNICATING AND SHARING MY LIFE EXPERIANCE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE SAME OR SIMILAR POSITION. AND ALL OF THIS VIA ASTROLOGY OR, UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF ASTROLOGY. AND WHY THAT? JUST BECAUSE WE LIKE IT THAT WAY. THAT IS WHY THIS FORUM HAS FORUM RULES.

And if Zarath is from ZARATHUSTRA by Friedrich Nietzsche, we read that book. In this book, the main character tells himself to go back to his loneliness.
Some of us on this forum acctualy have read many books and got ourselfs well educated. With many diplomas and many foreign languages. And than, we got to the point where the modern science is not able to explain some phenomena and that there is more in life than just...orthopedics... I wil not even tell that I beleive in astrolgoy 100%. But after my studies (and belive me we are talking about half of my life), and a wall full of diploma and commenations, I deffinitely don`t belive any more in orthopedic surgeon...

And, since we studied statistics too, maybe via astrology we can predict some ``accidental`` or ``random`` events or to find a way out of our problems or even find the positive potentials we all have in our natal...Or, to find answer like, what is aura, energy, why some people have more and some other less...And the theory of relativity is in conflict with the quantum theory...So, we deffinitely have some ``energies`` to explore and to explain...

Zarathu

BUT THE MOST POSITIVE ENERGY I RECEIVE ON THIS FORUM IS THE ENERGY OF COMMUNICATION AND UNDERSTANDING...

INTEGRITY, POSITIVISM, DEAR MEMBERS

RayAustin

Zarathu said:
Holly,

You need to stop fooling around with astrology get some counseling and possible medication. If you crack a vertabra in your back, you don't got to a chiropractor, you go to an orthopedic surgeon.

Zarathu

Zarathu --- I see you're new, welcome. :)
One of our "policies" is being respectful to the thread starter, as well as keeping posts relevant to astrology in the non non-astrology forums. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread astrologically, or helpfully and respectfully, we'd rather you keep your thoughts to yourself. I'm one of the monitors on the horary forum. If you have anything to add, please PM me.

Thankyou.
Ray

Last edited:

Ajar

I agree with Wintersprite....get help!

I think my chart is cursed. How can so many bad placements happen to a single person? God didn't even give me ONE redeeming thing in the chart that I could have grasped onto, to pull myself out of this hell: A Fire sign rising, a strong jupiter....nope nothing.

Psychologically, you are what you think you are. Your depression is self-perpetuating, and will not recede until you improve you feelings of self-worth.

Get professional help!!!

starlink

Yes Natasa, I am back from vacation:)

I would not follow that point system personally. Just count how many planets are found in fire, how many in Earth, Water and Air. It is easy to see which element is mostly occupied by your planets and your Ascendant.

Giving 4 points to a Sun (or points to any planet) can be most deceiving. Sun can be very badly aspected and in fall or detriment and then this Sun wont be able to do anything with those 4 points. The fire quality will not be expressed strongly in a case like that.

If you have no planets in Fire , but you DO have an Ascendant in fire, then you tend to overcompensate the Fire element which could result in recklessness, uncalculated risks, overdoing it in general, but should this Ascendant be very well aspected,especially by Sun, Mars or Jupiter, then the fire qualities can be extra strong and the lack of fire completely taken over by that Ascendant.

With overcompensation the person usually does not know how to balance things out.

A lack of element can be compensated for by having planets in Fire houses (or Air, Water, Earth, when that should be the missing element). Here again, the fact that it is written above that you have to look at Saturn and the Earth houses 2, 6, 10 for compensation is not correct. Just look at the houses,that is enough.
If Saturn happens to be in one of the Air or Water houses, than Saturn will not compensate for lack of Earth there. Saturn IS Earthy, no matter where he is found, he will try to bring things into some sort of form, make whatever it is, useful, stable, concrete etc. In a Fire or Air sign, Saturn will have more trouble than in a Watersign and it's Earthy qualities can therefore be weakly expressed. A trine, conjunction or sextile to the Ascendant however, can compensate somewhat for the lack of Earth in a chart.

So when you say that you lack fire in your chart, then you cannot also have overemphasis (which means that you have too much fire in your chart). That is actually what I meant and it shows you that this point system is not really accurate i.m.o.

Cheers, Starlink

starlink

Zarathu, the way you addressed Holly is quite unappropriate in this Forum. We are here to help one another and we are trying to do this by pointing out astrologically how certain problems can be mastered or looked at from a different point of view. Positive input, including back-up by astrological aspects like some others in this thread have done, is what is required in this Forum. We are not looking for personal opinions, no matter how well intended they are.

Starlink

natasa812

Thank you Starlink, you are right indeed. My Saturn is in Gemini and I will count planets again or maybe start new tread about it since this is now a completely different point of view. My Sun, Jupiter, Mercury and Neptune are all in Sagittarius, but AC in Pisces should deffinitely be looked at different way and of course in aspect with those planets.
Thank you again

triplecancer

Hi Holly,
I'm not a psychologist, but from the way you express yourself, you seem to be very depressed and that is why you see everything so dark. I suggest you see a therapist. I've been very depressed in the past, not for too long, but it was awful and I know how you feel.
With regards to your chart, if you want to feel better, let me tell you how "doomed" mine is: lack of fire, lack of earth, lack of air, and extreme overemphasis on water. I'm drowning here, yet I struggle to survive, to find my why to the shore. Plus, my sun and moon are in 12th house (water house). At least you have some air and earth.
Descendant in Capricorn is not bad, it just means that you want a partner that makes you feel secure, a responsible and serious person. What's wrong with that?
Venus sq uranus? No friends? I don't think so. It might mean you need freedom in your relationships and it's hard for you to committ, but that doesn't mean you can't have friends. That's your decision. I have venus in 11th opposite neptune and I have a lot of friends and had to learn that people can't always be what I expect them to be. Sometimes I suffer from desillusion, but I have to learn to accept people with their flaws.
The "bad" things in your chart is what you have to learn. I have no fire and obviously lack energy, enthusiasm and action. But I won't give up, I will try to do all this without the fire. I believe it's possible because we have free will. I probably will have to put much more effort than someone with fire, but that doesn't mean I can't have those qualities. I think this is the amazing thing in astrology, it shows us our strength and weaknesses and teaches us so much about ourselves, but we can turn those weaknesses into strengths.
I really do hope you feel better soon!

cindystubbs

I have a powerful Moon in the eighth house and my moon in Cancer seems to make me intuitive till I'm almost psychic. The eighth house is ruled by Scorpio and Scorpio is often misunderstood I think. I have Saturn and Sun in first house and Saturn is conjunct Antares so it is powerful. Saturn is all about duty and responsibilty and Saturn influences on you improve as you get older. (It rules older people) My greatest tip about my saturn problems*
drumroll please*is to work on a project. When Saturn is working Saturn is happy. Discipline and hard work that Saturn represents is not be feared, we wouldn't get anywhere without them!