My Chart

Awakened_Pisces

Hey everyone, I know I've touched on a bit personal, perhaps scary and mysterious topics in the past. Now I'm back to discussing what many would probably perfer: Me and Astrology

In doing so, I am pretty sure we all have our beliefs on which "system" fits the best. But that's not what this little discussion is really. I was wondering if we could have a debate, regarding which sign fits my life and personality more. Pisces or Aquarius

Comparisons:
Pisces Chart VS Aquarius Chart

Sun in Pisces: 4 PTS Water
Pluto in Scorpio: 1 PT Water

5 Points Water

Jupiter in Virgo: 2 PTS Earth
Uranus in Capricorn: 1 PT Earth
Neptune in Capricorn: 1 PT Earth

4 Points Earth

Saturn in Aquarius 2 PTS
Venus in Aquarius 3 PTS
Mars in Aquarius 3 PTS

8 Points Air

Mercury in Aries 3 Points
Moon in Aries 4 Points
Aries MH 2 PTS
Leo ASC 4 PTS

13 PTS Fire

Over-Emphasis: Fire
Strong: Air
Balanced:Water
Under-Emphasis:Earth

Sun in Mutable Pisces: 4 PTS
Jupiter in Virgo: 2 PTS

Mutable PTS: 6 PTS

Venus in Aquarius: 3 Fixed Points
Mars in Aquarius: 3 Fixed Pts
Saturn in Aquarius: 2 Fixed Points
Leo ASC: 4 Fixed Points

Fixed PTS: 12 Fixed Pts

Cardinal:
Moon in Aries: 4 PTS
Mercury in Aries: 3 PTS
Aries MH: 2 PTS
Uranus in Capricorn: 1 PT
Neptune in Capricorn: 1 PT

Cardinal PTS: 11

-Mutable balanced

-Cardinal is Strong

-Fixed is Over-Emphasis

Now Aquarius:
Sun in Aquarius: 4 PTS Air
Pluto in Libra: 1 PT Air
Air: 5 PTS Air

Fire:
Jupiter in Leo: 2 PTS
Uranus in Saggitarius: 1 PT
Neptune in Saggitarius: 1 PT
Fire: 6 PTS Fire

Venus in Capricorn:3 PTS
Mars in Capricorn: 3 PTS
Saturn in Capricorn: 2 PTS
Earth: 8 PTS

Water:
Moon in Pisces: 4 Points
Mercury in Pisces: 3 PTS
Cancer ASC: 4 PTS
Water: 11 PTS

-Water is Strong
-Earth is Strong
-Fire is Balanced
-Air is Balanced

Mutable:
Moon in Pisces: 4 PTS
Uranus in Saggitarius:1 PT
Neptune in Saggitarius: 1 PT
Mutable Score: 9 PTS

Cardinal:
Cancer ASC:4 PTS
Venus in Capricorn: 3 PTS
Mars in Capricorn: 3 PTS
Saturn in Capricorn:2 PTS
Cardinal Score: 14 PTS

Fixed:
Aquarius Sun: 4 PTS
Jupiter Leo: 2 PTS

Fixed Score:6 PTS

Cardinal is Over-Emphasised
Mutable is Strong
Fixed is Balanced

Why don't we have a mini biography to help make the decision?

I'm 17 year old LeQuan Maurice Glover, born in March 6, 1992 to a family
of 3 children of which I was the first. I was born of Cerebral Palsy. A
condition dealing with the spinal cord. At first, I couldn't stand nor walk.
But a kind and loving grandmother whom I can attest to my life worked with me for five years. And when I was able to stand, I didn't walk, I ran.

When I was younger, I had a kindred spirit. While attending pre-school at
Easter Seals, I often helped children who had disabilities like myself after
all I was fortunate enough to walk :).

I often tried to stand up for others and what I felt was right when I was
younger. There was once a group of teenagers who tried to give performances for money. I felt those performances weren't worth their keep. So, even to the end of getting beaten up and pummeled. I cared that other people werewasting their money.

When I was younger, I never really fought for myself nor did I literally
fight. As I was punched, kicked and pummeled I never once rose my fist
against my aggressors. Mostly because I couldn't, my CP made me significantly weaker then say you and your friends.

Once I reached the Age of 9, several things began to become clear to me
through events I haven't and probably shouldn't forget. Once, I was inside
a playhouse when a bunch of teenage males began throwing rocks at the house and threatening me. All of a sudden they stopped and guided me to some nearby stairs outside and had me sit on their lap. Little did my innocent mind know that I was being raped. For some reason or another, a little persuavsion did the trick and he let me go and I ran back in the house.

For me, it was different. I felt no shame nor humilation. I felt alarmed on
the outside. But the inside, it felt as though a seed had been planted inside of me. A seed of passion and lust and a seed of bisexuality planted and grew deeply within my soul.

Now, I was attending the Private School Devereux, an experience that would fundamentally shape how I viewed the world and what I wanted out of life. For the first-third grades, perhaps it was productive. But at this stage, I wanted something more. I wanted to be with others my age.

With the school's incomprehensible and cruel restraining system, I had
actually came home to school with wobbly legs. On that day, I crawled
into my bed and I had slept deeply.

I've always had weird dreams in my life. Mostly in my youth,a Ram-like demon would run me down. But this dream was very very special. I was dreaming that I was in a new world, I remember it to this day: It was colored in purple and I had a mother and a father. That dream, and the faithful meeting I would have with a Scorpio 2 years later.

By age 11, a radical change in personality. Darkness was now inbred
within me. However, considering those dreams perhaps it can be said
it was always within my soul. At that time, I didn't care for anybody
or anyone anymore. My goals were simple: To escape that torture,
get a college degree. To do that, I tried everything I could think of.
Being kind and simply doing the work like a lapdog wasn't going to
get me anywhere.

By Age 13, I had sunk to the lowest of my lows. The school district took me away from my mom and forced me to live at that terrible place. However,it turned out to be a further spiritual awakening. One day, my mom and I went shopping for books. Among them, I brought a book on Shamanism. My very first dabbing in the occult. It was then that I learned how to dig deep into my soul and to control my emotions and to understand them.Shamanism truly made me feel one with myself and made me feel clean and refreshened.

With the help of a psychatrist who was stationed at the house, whom I talked to for most of my stay there, I was able to accomplish my dreams of
getting out of that school.

To me, my life and how it has transpired. My feelings are far too strong
for a weak water score of 5. And it wasn't like I didn't have my feet
planted on the earth. While I was optomistic, I wasn't naieve.

Well, maybe a little. But I don't think Earth should be under-empathsised.

And the modes. Maybe later on in life, but early on in life I was definately far more mutable then I was cardinal, let alone fixed. So I don't think the disparty between those two and mutable go well.

On the flipside, doesn't the Aquarius modes fit better? I eventually became
very cardinal. The type to go out and do what I need to do. But I was and still am mutable.

Can't deny I'm a bit fixed. I feel as though things should go the way I want
them too. Well, we all feel that way. But I don't feel so obsessively about
it. If it doesn't go my way, I'll find a way to make it work all the same.

The Aquarius Modes and Elements scores fit my personality and life alot
better then the Pisces one.

starlink

Yes please AP, can you upload your chart? That is far easier for everyone involved.
Also, that point system is traditional astrology I believe. I also dont work with that.
Maybe you would care to explain that a bit to us? (in short, dont have to write a whole article of course).

I often tried to stand up for others Very Aquarian here!
and what I felt was right when I was
younger.
There was once a group of teenagers who tried to give performances for money. I felt those performances weren't worth their keep. So, even to the end of getting beaten up and pummeled. (self sacrifice, Pisces here) I cared that other people were wasting their money.

So according to your points, you have Cardinal and Water most pronounced, so that makes for a final signature of Cancer.

What I dont understand is that you want to compare a Pisces chart with an Aquarius chart. You are a Pisces, you have a Pisces chart, but with a very strong Cancer overtone. You also seem to have some Aquarian qualities.

Your calculation confuses me a bit. First you say that Air has 8 points, then that Aquarius has 5 points. How does that work? Also you give 5 points to Water and further on 11 points to Water. Huh????

Sun in Pisces: 4 PTS Water
Pluto in Scorpio: 1 PT Water

5 Points Water

Water:
Moon in Pisces: 4 Points
Cancer ASC: 4 PTS
Water: 11 PTS

So why are you not giving 16 points to Water??

Awakened_Pisces

I'm sorry, it's a Points System used by Shining Ray. And the two charts are different. Pisces(Western) and Aquarius(Sidereal).

I've believed that the Aquarius Chart(with a Cancer) rising fits me better.
Whereas a Leo ASC? And the fixed strength?

Attachments

• Aquarius Chart.gif
    Aquarius Chart.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Pisces Chart.gif
    Pisces Chart.gif
    26.6 KB · Views: 23
Many thanks for your heartfelt story of your early home life. Two things that can indicate abuse Pluto in 4th (Equal house) and square to mars= physical violence, even though you say you have never used it - you should recognise, acknowledge that you not only can you attract this to you, but also 'give it out to'..

Venus square pluto os obssessive about sex, sexualtiy, romance. By the time you reached 14 your progressed sun from pisces changed to Aries, the randy ram and you should have noticed a more assertive, self centred energy. Plus have sun in 8th scopio for those 14years was all about death and symbol transformations..
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/BookKarmaHouse8.htm
The Sun in the 8th House indicates that consciousness is opening up to compassion, and the agents in the process are emotional suffering and refinement of desire. This may be a relatively advanced stage of development because people with the Sun in the 8th House do have the feel of ‘old souls’. The suffering experienced by 8th House people, is always at the hands of people with whom they have a close personal relationship, and although there may be physical cruelty also, it is at the emotional level that the pain is registered. The pain is nearly always that of rejection and the knowledge that the intensity of their feelings is neither understood nor valued.

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house8.html

Leo Asc approx age 3 SA chiron conj Asc would suggest a 'wounding'
How confident are you of the 'time of birth'????

There is nothing showing up in solar arcs around age 9 for abuse. Age 13 Solar arc Moon conj MC, maybe family relocated, more independence?
By Age 13, I had sunk to the lowest of my lows. The school district took me away from my mom and forced me to live at that terrible place.

On the flipside, doesn't the Aquarius modes fit better? I eventually became very cardinal. The type to go out and do what I need to do. But I was and still am mutable.

What I do think you are identifying quite vividly with Angular Libran traits and qualities of 'justice and fairness' with is your Aquarius Venus,mars, saturn stellium in 7th house of how you relate to other on one to one basis. Saturn conj mars = frustration of phsyical energies or doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. Mars conj venus is highly sexual but quite often transmuted into friendships, freedom and independence

Your Mercury in Equal house is in 8th and moon in 9th. Moon square uranus is break with mother and broken relationships and moon square neptune is emotional disillusionment.

Health conditions are assessed by uranus and neptune in 6th plus Leo Asc and Saturn/cappi ruling 6th house
Saturn rules teeth, bones, spleen, right ear, sense of hearing, circulation, constipation, vitamin deficiency, fibrous tumors.
Uranus rules ankles, mental faculties, pineal and sexual glands, immune system, arthritis, rheumatism, gall bladder.
Neptune rules feet, circulation, loss of memory, emotional breakdown, bronchial, parathyroid glands, Aids, alcoholism, addiction.​

Awakened_Pisces

Many thanks for your heartfelt story of your early home life. Two things that can indicate abuse Pluto in 4th (Equal house) and square to mars= physical violence, even though you say you have never used it - you should recognise, acknowledge that you not only can you attract this to you, but also 'give it out to'..

Venus square pluto os obssessive about sex, sexualtiy, romance. By the time you reached 14 your progressed sun from pisces changed to Aries, the randy ram and you should have noticed a more assertive, self centred energy. Plus have sun in 8th scopio for those 14years was all about death and symbol transformations..
http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/BookKarmaHouse8.htm
The Sun in the 8th House indicates that consciousness is opening up to compassion, and the agents in the process are emotional suffering and refinement of desire. This may be a relatively advanced stage of development because people with the Sun in the 8th House do have the feel of ‘old souls’. The suffering experienced by 8th House people, is always at the hands of people with whom they have a close personal relationship, and although there may be physical cruelty also, it is at the emotional level that the pain is registered. The pain is nearly always that of rejection and the knowledge that the intensity of their feelings is neither understood nor valued.

http://www.astrology.com/aboutastrology/interpreting/houses/house8.html

Leo Asc approx age 3 SA chiron conj Asc would suggest a 'wounding'
How confident are you of the 'time of birth'????

There is nothing showing up in solar arcs around age 9 for abuse. Age 13 Solar arc Moon conj MC, maybe family relocated, more independence?

What I do think you are identifying quite vividly with Angular Libran traits and qualities of 'justice and fairness' with is your Aquarius Venus,mars, saturn stellium in 7th house of how you relate to other on one to one basis. Saturn conj mars = frustration of phsyical energies or doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. Mars conj venus is highly sexual but quite often transmuted into friendships, freedom and independence

Your Mercury in Equal house is in 8th and moon in 9th. Moon square uranus is break with mother and broken relationships and moon square neptune is emotional disillusionment.

Health conditions are assessed by uranus and neptune in 6th plus Leo Asc and Saturn/cappi ruling 6th house
Saturn rules teeth, bones, spleen, right ear, sense of hearing, circulation, constipation, vitamin deficiency, fibrous tumors.
Uranus rules ankles, mental faculties, pineal and sexual glands, immune system, arthritis, rheumatism, gall bladder.
Neptune rules feet, circulation, loss of memory, emotional breakdown, bronchial, parathyroid glands, Aids, alcoholism, addiction.​

I don't remember Age 3. I can remember back to age 4 or so. That's because I woke up on that night and saw a shooting star. The very last time I saw a shooting star.