My chart - I plan on responding with questions

CanceareanLeo

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2nvt7yf.jpg
Are there any special formations I should know about?

EDIT : I think I have a Grand Trine between Mercury, Saturn and Pluto. Could someone elaborate on this? I also noticed I only have one planet of fire which is Jupiter in Sag, isn't Jupiter power/agression that type of thing? Does that mean I have lack of it?

Last edited:

kaminari

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2nvt7yf.jpg
Are there any special formations I should know about?

Hi, I think this would be "splash" chart, the planets kind of evenly spread out across the horoscope.

Hahaha that's funny. I don't really understand cusps, could you explain them.

The cusp is just the division between signs. In this case, your Sun is at the end of Cancer, at 29 degrees. This is a critical degree and your solar energy at 29 Cancer should be strong, "evolved" if you will. But while it's at the last degree, there always seems to be some kind of urgency. It's as if your bags are packed and you're ready to go out the door.. have you forgotten anything really important?

CanceareanLeo

Hi, I think this would be "splash" chart, the planets kind of evenly spread out across the horoscope.

The cusp is just the division between signs. In this case, your Sun is at the end of Cancer, at 29 degrees. This is a critical degree and your solar energy at 29 Cancer should be strong, "evolved" if you will. But while it's at the last degree, there always seems to be some kind of urgency. It's as if your bags are packed and you're ready to go out the door.. have you forgotten anything really important?

I ALWAYS feel like I'm forgetting something important. I'm not sure what it is until it's too late. And Cancer energy being strong = laziness? I'm REALLY lazy when it comes to school work. I'm a pretty fast learner but I feel like it bores me to practice things that I understand fairly well. I'm a really bad procrastinator also but I work my best at the last minute. I never seem to learn my lesson either. I think I just went wayyy of topic of your post lol.

EDIT : I read that a stellium is a house with 3 planets in it. I think I have one in the 9th house cancer. What kind of influence could that bring to my personality if any influence at all?

Last edited:

CanceareanLeo

Just did some research on my Grand Trine, could Mercury conjunct the Sun (also opposition Neptune and Uranus) be where the laziness is coming from?

kaminari

I ALWAYS feel like I'm forgetting something important.
This sounds like the 29th degree to me.
EDIT : I read that a stellium is a house with 3 planets in it. I think I have one in the 9th house cancer. What kind of influence could that bring to my personality if any influence at all?

The 9th house definitely colors your personality. In many ways, you act like a Sagittarian. The ruler of the the 9th is in the 8th, so the affairs of the 9th will relate to the 8th. Check this out.

This will give you a strong Scorpio personality. Your Ascendant is also Scorpio. I think the Scorpio is giving you focus and direction.

Just did some research on my Grand Trine, could Mercury conjunct the Sun (also opposition Neptune and Uranus) be where the laziness is coming from?

The lazy comes from the blue lines and the red lines make you work hard. You have a fair amount of both.

Last edited:

CanceareanLeo

Could you elaborate on how the blue/red lines work? What makes them have the lazy/hardworking effect, and where does it originate from? I read that Saturn rules money and wealth in the 2nd house. So what would I look for Saturns placement (Pisces) or the 2nd house which is in Sagg for answers?

Last edited:

CanceareanLeo

Saturn in also in the 5th oppososing my 11th house chiron (virgo). Lack of creative expression is seen with it in the 5th, but how does the chiron aspect change that?

kaminari

Could you elaborate on how the blue/red lines work? What makes them have the lazy/hardworking effect, and where does it originate from?

Blue is easy energy flow. Red is not so easy. Often, when things are too easy (for example, too many vacation days), we don't accomplish anything. And when things are difficult (schedule's packed, everybody is asking us for something, etc) we accomplish a great deal.

There's a lot of information on the Internet about trines, sextiles, squares, oppositions, conjunctions, etc. I can't really elaborate cause I would need about 200 or so pages to do so.