My chart (Cap)

Ayin

Hey all!

I'm new around here so I thought I might just as well give this subforum a spin. Hope someone wants to give his/her thoughts on my chart!

This is the link to my chart, please note it says my rising/ascendant is gemini but in reality it's cancer. I'm born on the cusptime of the two and I think I have most of cancer in my rising :)

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2zi5x75.jpg

rahu

Banned
with Uranus on your ascendant and square the node ,you have strong astral/psychic abilities.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539&page=2

Uranus conjunct the nodal axis gives direct access to the astral plane. This shows astral projection , vivid dreaming ,out of the body experiences , prophetic dreams and access to the akashic records. when favorable the native can see time as a ribbon . It give a potential of intellectual and creative genius and gives a reformative personality. It gives intelligence and foresightedness. It gives the potential for scientific and mathematical brilliance. but if the energy of the nodal axis overwhelms the native erratic and unstable efforts can result. Especially with the south node, this can bring “insanity”. it is rare that this conjunction does not at some point subject a person to influences that put them so far out of the social norm that they are characterized as “crazy”, as genius and insanity are but flip sides of the same two edged sword.
The problem here is the same with trying to contain all the cosmic energy that runs through the node. one must be able to integrate the astral input and let go of that which is beyond comprehension, but often the desire body identifies with the cosmic energies and loses sight that they are but a vessel. Insanity descends when the native identifies with the energy.

This position gives the potential for all forms of psychic phenomenon. Clairvoyance, astral projection and interchanges with other entities on the astral plane.
This brings spontaneous states of altered consciousness and this can turn to volatility and instability of the mind..The influx of the infinite will cause a rigid ego to explode while a expansive worldview brings great success. If this aspect occurs with an afflicted Saturn then the native will likely develop some form of bipolar personality disorder. And this aspect can destroy a natives life with continual mental instability.
Discipline in early life is imperative, as the rebellious nature this aspect brings must be channeled constructively, else an early death thru accidents or impulsive behavior can result, or a life of disruption and chaos can ensue.

with the vensu/pluto square and their midpoint conjunct to Saturn, you have emotional issues from childhood, likely with the father. as Saturn is conjunct to Uranus, you may have trouble making decisions. this can give a up and down personality as you go from exhilaration to despondency at times.

rahu

Ayin

Thank you Rahu, for your elaborate explanation of my Uranus position. That sounds about right. Also a woman who specialized in chakra's told me she saw I carried a lot of negative energy with me but also cleaned myself up very quickly. Maybe what you said about seeing time as a ribbon is the cause of this quick cleaning, I feel like it is. Thanks again!

graay ghost

Do you think your birth time is incorrect? Because normally 4 degrees from Cancer would still very much be in Gemini.

I wonder if it's that Chiron on ascendant that makes you seem more Cancer-like.

Ayin

@Graay Ghost
No it's just that i'm about 1½ hour unsure about my exact time of birth, it's between two set times I'm born between, I just don't know what minute. The starting time is gemini, the other cancer. So in my chart calculator I just filled in a random time between those two times.

graay ghost

@Graay Ghost
No it's just that i'm about 1½ hour unsure about my exact time of birth, it's between two set times I'm born between, I just don't know what minute. The starting time is gemini, the other cancer. So in my chart calculator I just filled in a random time between those two times.

If you're so unsure of your birth time but are sure of your Cancer Asc, it might be easier to look at the chart if you fiddle with the time until you get an ascendant in Cancer and switch to whole sign houses (you can do this on astro.com, there's a dropdown menu, switch it from "placidus" to "whole signs"). If your Asc is in Cancer, that would make Capricorn (and your sun) in the 7th house.

Ayin

Thanx for the advice, but do you think that's neccesary when I can't be that far of? Does it make a difference for the rest of the signs?

graay ghost

Thanx for the advice, but do you think that's neccesary when I can't be that far of? Does it make a difference for the rest of the signs?

You are using a birth time you know is incorrect on a chart where the house system is entirely dependent on an exact birth time.

JUPITERASC

@Graay Ghost
No it's just that
i'm about 1½ hour unsure about my exact time of birth
it's between two set times I'm born between,

I just don't know what minute.
The starting time is gemini, the other cancer.
So in my chart calculator
I just filled in a random time between those two times.
Then as graay ghost has highlighted
You are using a birth time you know is incorrect
on a chart where the house system is entirely dependent on an exact birth time.

keep in mind that horoscopic astrology is dependent on an accurate time of birth for delineation :smile:

graay ghost

Okay. I suppose there are two immediate things I notice -- sun in the 7th house and a t-square focusing on Venus in the 8th house. Both Mars and Pluto are dignified... hm.

Though you have your sun trine your moon, which must be nice. Is there any specific sort of problem you want us to think about?

Ayin

Okay. I suppose there are two immediate things I notice -- sun in the 7th house and a t-square focusing on Venus in the 8th house. Both Mars and Pluto are dignified... hm.

Though you have your sun trine your moon, which must be nice. Is there any specific sort of problem you want us to think about?

No not really actually, just wanted to get some more insight. To what personality traits does the trine and the dignifying translate and? Can you tell me? And what about the sun in the 7th house and Venus?