my applebag is exploding

david starling

Wait until your applebag is conjunct Uranus. It should feel better.

The Saturn-loving astronomers who named the first planet beyond Saturn, "Uranus" (in English), did it deliberately to make it the butt of anal jokes.

To do that, they had to break with the tradition of using purely Roman names for all of the planets, and used a Latinized version of a Greek name instead.

The Roman name would have been "Caelus", just as the Roman name Jupiter was used instead of Zeus, etc.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
The Saturn-loving astronomers who named the first planet beyond Saturn, "Uranus" (in English), did it deliberately to make it the butt of anal jokes.

To do that, they had to break with the tradition of using purely Roman names for all of the planets, and used a Latinized version of a Greek name instead.

The Roman name would have been "Caelus", just as the Roman name Jupiter was used instead of Zeus, etc.

Eye sea. .

Ukpoohbear

I think he comes across very similar as to how he is perceived on the forum but I did briefly see a photo of him years ago so I always had a fair idea. I think he comes across as very nice and polite and you can sense a vulnerability/niceness to him and oh yeah, defo gay vibes. Loved the background too.

david starling

I think he comes across very similar as to how he is perceived on the forum but I did briefly see a photo of him years ago so I always had a fair idea. I think he comes across as very nice and polite and you can sense a vulnerability/niceness to him and oh yeah, defo gay vibes. Loved the background too.

But....is he cute?