My 4th House

Summery Joy

Hey,

My birthdata is 15 Auguts 1979, 00:30 am GMT +2, Cairo - Egypt (31e15, 30n05). Please take a look at my chart.

My 4th house is explosive! It contains the Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, North Node, Pars Fotunae and Lilith :shock: The 10th house on the other hand (I like to study astrology in pairs of oppositios) is empty of planets and only has Palla opposite to the stellium :!:

I'm growing more and more uncomfortable interpreting my own charts so I'm asking for your help here. It's obvious that my 4th house has a huge signifcance, huger than anything else.. and I'm guessing it's gonna make it extra hard for me to experience fruitful 10th house matters. How do I get over this? And, more importantly, how can I make use of it?

Also, Lilith is giving me a lot of trouble you guys. Is it an asteroid or a calculated point like Arabic Parts or does it have to do with the path Moon around the ecliptic? And what does it mean in my 4th house?

N.B. If your astrology software doesnt show all these points, you can construct the chart at astrodienst. Just make sure you choose all the additional objects.

wilsontc

Staff member
Emotions

heart,

You said:
My 4th house...contains the Sun, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, North Node, Pars Fotunae and Lilith The 10th house on the other hand (I like to study astrology in pairs of oppositios) is empty of planets...extra hard for me to experience fruitful 10th house matters. How do I get over this? And, more importantly, how can I make use of it?...

Since you also have your North node (future goals) focused in your 4th house (home, also emotions, nurturing), your goal in life is to handle 4th house issues...for which you are well-equipped! ;) Nurturing others, handling emotional issues, being "at home" with yourself...these are your goals and objectives in this life. With a stellium (collection of energy) in Leo (self-expression) there is also a need to express yourself. Perhaps you can create some kind of home business which allows you to help others out with hobbies or make a hobby out of any home activities you have. Since Saturn (duty, also career) is also in the 4th house, a home-based business seems a natural for you! :)

Homily,

Tim

Summery Joy

Yaaaaay, you're back! We've missed you and all your wonderful insights. Where have you been, man? Thanks for all the replies to my posts.

Celebrating your return,
sorehearted
;)

wilsontc

Staff member
Freaked out by the spyware!

heart,

I was seriously freaked out by the spyware which infected this site! :shock: But today I looked in and saw that it was now "cleaned out" of the spyware and so...I'm baaaack! ;)

Returning and re-returning,

Tim