Music you think suits a certain sign?

Can you post your chart again?

For you.

VtZe6yY.gif

Bunraku

Huh? 0 degree or 29 degree of any sign makes me question the chart because a few minutes can change the degrees/signs. How accurate is your birth time?

Huh? 0 degree or 29 degree of any sign makes me question the chart because a few minutes can change the degrees/signs. How accurate is your birth time?

As accurate as it can be, father gave me my time, which was a rough guess.

Then i went through all possible configurations, the Ascendant was the one to be the biggest indicator based on traits.

Aquarius Rising and Pisces rising.

Father gave me a 10PM birth time, now at 10PM i am Aqua Rising.
10.40PM (adjusted time) is Pisces rising which is an early degree.

First hours of my birth day is Aries moon and mars.

Phoenix Venus

As accurate as it can be, father gave me my time, which was a rough guess.

Then i went through all possible configurations, the Ascendant was the one to be the biggest indicator based on traits.

Aquarius Rising and Pisces rising.

Father gave me a 10PM birth time, now at 10PM i am Aqua Rising.
10.40PM (adjusted time) is Pisces rising which is an early degree.

First hours of my birth day is Aries moon and mars.

With a good understanding of the sabian symbols, you can get your accurate birth time down to about a fifteen second window. You would start by looking up the degrees of possible ascendants (if you think you are pisces, start with the first few degrees in pisces) keeping in mind that symbolically the ascendant is the "who" of the chart. I bet if you read them and studied them a bit, you would be good at interpreting them.

Bunraku

Do you consider Sun and Jupiter to be in the 5th ?
See, the planets always move towards the later degrees of the sign, so think of it as the planets literally headed towards the next house due to their motion.
As a general rule, planets within 5 degrees of a cusp is considered to be in the next house. In your case, since Jupiter and Sun conjunct the 6 H cusp, these two planets color the affairs of the 6th house.
Actually, the planets that ‘color’ the 6th house are Jupiter, Sun, then Mercury. Sun being the strongest influence since it’s literally on the 6 H cusp.

(Assuming your birth time is accurate, that is)

Last edited:

Bunraku

Also you must have been born really high up north (or south, but north is my bet) for the signs to become that intercepted. :bandit:

Bunraku

What separates roots, home, family, Cancer things, from the 5th house?
Just curious

Your birth time is killing me. Do you have a birth certificate or something. Find it!! :ninja:

Actually, by now your state probably released your birth records to the public registry. If you have access to it, you can search yourself up and it will list your birth location along with your birth time.

The aspects are all likewise representative of who i am, the Aquarius influence and aspects all makes sense too.

I do not behave like an Aqua rising, i am a Pisces rising, i even have Piscean looks, green/blue eyes, soft features, pale smooth skin, only thing linked to Aqua is my above average height at 6 foot, but my dad is 6 foot so might be genetics passed down.

My bro is a Capricorn and is 5 foot 8, my sister is 5 foot 8 and an Aquarius, my little sis is a Taurus and is 5 foot 6.

My mum is 5 foot 4 and is a Cancer.